Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I firmly believe that the people that are responsible for Lucas’ disappearance wish that he would just disappear and that everybody would forget him,” Medlam said. “We’re not going to let him disappear.” If people stop searching, she said, whoever might have harmed him “is going to feel that they just got away with it.”

A volunteer urges police to lead a community-wide search for missing Lucas Hernandez

Was hoping to return to some news due to the two court cases earlier this week, looks like we will have to wait a little longer for any information. Hopefully the PI will uncover some info that leads to finding Lucas.

Thank you all for the updates about KE/JH court cases...I was freaking out yesterday trying to glean info (without WS) on what was happening!

I am trying to find my way around this new site...it's cool!!
Anyone know if there is still the multi-quote option?
Also...is there still a way to alert a post? (ETA: I see it now...it says 'report'.)
Is there another place I should be asking these questions?

KE has trial set for 7/30 she entered a Not guilty plea today
Pg 31
http://www.dc18.org/courtscheduling/cratty/crattytoday.pdf
You would think she'd want to get her name cleared for her sake, anyway.
Thank you all for the updates about KE/JH court cases...I was freaking out yesterday trying to glean info (without WS) on what was happening!

Also...is there still a way to alert a post?

The "alert" triangle has been changed to "Report" which is in blue on the bottom of the post.

I have no idea about the multi-quote, sorry. Maybe someone else knows, lol?

Also...is there still a way to alert a post? (ETA: I see it now...it says 'report'.)

1. Yes, you can still multi quote, and it's actually easier here, just click "Reply" on however many posts you want to quote and it will add them to the comment box for you to compose your reply.

2. Yes, click "Report" at the end of each post to alert.

3. There is a thread for welcoming everyone to the new site. We are discussing the new features over here: Welcome To Websleuths

Ok, friends, help a girl out. Haha
When I post a reply, I am then automatically sent to the very end of the thread, where my reply is posted, and have to try to back track and find where I was. Am I just doing something wrong, or is this how the new thread works?

I think that one of the VI's said it was a 2004, but don't ask me to find that because I have no clue which thread it was on ;)

I do believe navigation was available on all the MDX's, so it could certainly have GPS, even if you're off a bit on the year. But I recognize that body style as being the one from 2001-2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa