Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit that I still have at least 284 posts to get through so this probably has already been covered. In one of the beginning threads I posted a picture of her cat Scully. After going through her FB I found a picture of the cat. I then happened to stumble across Scully on the Kansas Humane Society adoption page. IIRC the cat was indeed dropped off on the 11th and adopted out on the 12th. The intake paperwork had N instead of S listed in the address. I originally thought that was odd. Then the rumors of the cell phone pings and searches that took care of Chisholm took place and it’s so close to KHS and dates seemed odd. I called the tip line and the man on the other line acted like I was a complete moron, which I could be. lol. Since I wasn’t satisfied with the poor guy I got on the other end I sent WPD a FB msg. We all thought it was odd but the timeline was off. I just felt this darn cat meant more than just getting rid of a cat. Gut feeling I suppose.

Thank you for adddressing the cat to LE not just once, but twice. Those ppl at the shelter are witnesses and it’s an important part to the story.

So the cat was given up on the 11th? Interesting.

I thought he did give a reply that included his thinking of why/how by saying that Lucas had been sick, was given Zofran and maybe the Zofran was bad or something, at the least it wasn’t working. That’s not word for word and I didn’t listen to the podcast, I only read the transcription Kadoober did. I got the impression JH was still trying to fit Lucas’ death as an accident and it pretty much told me that he is still backing EG by providing her another excuse. All JMO of course.
I think it's humna instinct to not want to assume the very worst has happened, until it's proven. I think he's been in denial the whole time. He was sure EG knew nothing about Lucas' fate, until he was found, and then it seems like the true shock that she hid his body set in. I don't know that he's supporting her, as much as he's using a coping mechanism.

I am still catching up on the thread so please forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

But, if Lucas was deceased, as alleged, by the 11th, then EG selling their shoes online should be really out of place, IMO. Because, IIRC, she advertised those for sale (hers - $5) and for giveaway (Lucas') 2 days before she reported him "missing". Which would be around the 15th - which we now know is after he was possibly gone.

Now I do wonder if she was trying to either get rid of evidence, or encourage a 3rd party into the house to collect freebie shoes, in order to have "stranger" dna in the house....or have someone else to frame...

Either way, if Lucas was already gone, selling a pair of shoes for 5 bucks and giving another pair away seems a really callous bit of business to be preoccupied with at a time like that...

All just MOO and thinking out loud...

Well, she is really callous, so that's fits fine with me.

I think both of your theories fit well, stranger DNA to have someone to blame and to get rid of evidence.

RSBM, bold/underline by me
I agree -- so many times I wanted to hit "reply" with my thoughts but I'm glad I actually listened to myself this time and waited because inevitably someone else brought it up!
Yes, I think the timeline should be incredibly detailed as to the source(s) and anything extra that can clear up ongoing confusion -- for instance, the information about gardening should include link(s) to MSM with precise words used; JH interview could be listed twice as "date interviewed/recorded" and "date aired" -- JMO, but I think having that in one place where members could simply study it themselves rather than multiple people asking the same question and receiving varying answers would be helpful....???

The cat? I think the cat is important because -- 1) IIRC, Lucas really liked this cat. 2) They were in a no pet lease, so not getting rid of the cat could prompt landlord visits or action -- so EG may have been given an ultimatum or timeline 3) Some have suggested there may have some sort of cat evidence on Lucas, which could give LE a date of death 4) The Humane Society happens to be an easy way for EG to give reason to what she was doing within that range on a given day -- maybe she dropped off cat and took MH for a drive/walk/trip to the park?? Plus it was an easy way to get him away from her -- the southeast area of town where she lived had everything her household needed fairly close by. I think it might have actually made her happy to be required to get rid of the cat; she could publicly mourn and decry the injustice of it all, but hey--one less living creature to deal with. Dropping Lucas off before or after was an easy way to get him out of sight & out of mind and also keep on being lazy.
I briefly wondered in one of the earlier threads if kitty litter could alter/disguise the scent of remains enough to confuse a cadaver dog -- I have heard that a type of clay is an ingredient and that people have used that clay to bury pets or lessen the decomp smell of wildlife in areas surrounding rural yards.
In 2009, omaha, ne, anglea mann murdered her 12 year old son, michael belitz. He was discovered weeks after death in the bathtub covered in kitty litter. The kitty litter is what she was using in attempt to mask the odor.

I am still catching up on the thread so please forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

But, if Lucas was deceased, as alleged, by the 11th, then EG selling their shoes online should be really out of place, IMO. Because, IIRC, she advertised those for sale (hers - $5) and for giveaway (Lucas') 2 days before she reported him "missing". Which would be around the 15th - which we now know is after he was possibly gone.

Now I do wonder if she was trying to either get rid of evidence, or encourage a 3rd party into the house to collect freebie shoes, in order to have "stranger" dna in the house....or have someone else to frame...

Either way, if Lucas was already gone, selling a pair of shoes for 5 bucks and giving another pair away seems a really callous bit of business to be preoccupied with at a time like that...

All just MOO and thinking out loud...

I had forgotten about the shoes. And remembering them brings sadness. Those little shoes took every step Lucas did. The happy ones and all the sad abusive steps Lucas traveled. I hope she didn’t actually sell them. And I hope there’s evidence on them that can be used against her.

The problem with those custody schedules---every other Wednesday, every other weekend--is that people often switch their weekends because of scheduling conflicts, etc.

So we cannot just count ahead from a weekend we know the boys were there and assume what the following dates would be. They could easily change up the dates because of illness or baseball tournaments, etc. etc
definitely agree we should not assume as fact but i do flag these days in my mind bc i think its likely the schedule was kept and if not, it was due to suspicious behavior on EGs part bc i dont think her ex had much tolerance for her (understandably) so i think he was likely minimally flexible. again, not facts but something i do flag as speculation in my mind.

In 2009, omaha, ne, anglea mann murdered her 12 year old son, michael belitz. He was discovered weeks after death in the bathtub covered in kitty litter. The kitty litter is what she was using in attempt to mask the odor.

Attempt is the key word. Decomp emits a gas ( which one never firgets) Itwould take a ton of litter to contain it.

One of the last abuse cases in Wichita parents sealed body in concrete. It was not totally effective either.

But whose loose end was he? Just curious what you think. TIA.
MOO,just was wondering if EG had confided something in him..OR she didn't want JH to know he spent the night..just was speculating..not from the area,so the insight of other ws now has helped me to see how hard it would be to just "hit" someone there

I had forgotten about the shoes. And remembering them brings sadness. Those little shoes took every step Lucas did. The happy ones and all the sad abusive steps Lucas traveled. I hope she didn’t actually sell them. And I hope there’s evidence on them that can be used against her.
The conversation with the buyer ( if sold) would be interesting to know.

The problem with those custody schedules---every other Wednesday, every other weekend--is that people often switch their weekends because of scheduling conflicts, etc.

So we cannot just count ahead from a weekend we know the boys were there and assume what the following dates would be. They could easily change up the dates because of illness or baseball tournaments, etc. etc
I’m a few pages back so maybe this is mentioned already. But I swear I saw somewhere although I can’t find it now, that she did have the boys on the 11th. She switched dates with the ex because JH was out of town therefore wouldn’t be around the boys if they came that day. It’s somewhere in these threads unless I dreamed it.

or she did sell them ONLINE and the buyer is easy to track!

I’m a few pages back so maybe this is mentioned already. But I swear I saw somewhere although I can’t find it now, that she did have the boys on the 11th. She switched dates with the ex because JH was out of town therefore wouldn’t be around the boys if they came that day. It’s somewhere in these threads unless I dreamed it.
I can’t believe he would be eager to send them back after just reporting the incident

Jumping ahead again. I recently learned that chlorine bleach can't remove blood to the point that Luminol won't detect it but oxygenated bleach, which has an oxidizing agent like hydrogen peroxide can. It can also eliminate DNA.

There are many brands available, like Oxiclean and is a commonly found household cleaner. I have some and I also have another brand that I use in my laundry.

I first learned about this property in Shaylyn Ammerman's case where we were wondering why LE didn't find any DNA. The perp said he cleaned her body with bleach and someone suggested it could have been an oxygenated brand.

This is speculation on my part but it doesn't take a criminal genius, just a perp using what is in her cleaning cabinet and who gets lucky. MOO.

IMO
I am just waiting for a Wal-Mart trip for cleaning supplies to enter into this case. It happens soooo often.

where were they listed? would it be easy to track who messaged her about it/where they maybe ended up

agree that is weird re the pricing - maybe since adult shoes can be more expensive, she wanted money but kids' shoes, particularly if you buy with the mindset theyll grow out of it fast, were relatively cheap? or she just really wanted to get rid of them....

I’m on my iPhone and I don’t see post numbers right now. I did see them earlier today. Probably just a temporary glitch.

ETA I may have been on my iPad when I saw them earlier. Sorry for any confusion
I’ve never seen them on my iPhone. I wish I could that would be so helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa