Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh..

Little Lucas, what happened the night you died? What happened leading up to the night you died?

Is anyone else involved in any way?

These are my main questions at this point.

Things are turning, Lucas has been found, EG is dead...

It’s time for the healing to begin.

What positive change projects are currently in the works as a result of Lucas’ abuse and death? Any new laws, etc? (Like “Sherin’s Law” in the works, last I heard.)

I agree with this...remember DM had JH talk her into meeting up with DM that Thursday...and then to have JH say on the NG interview that he was no longer with her...that was made known to the world( they still might have have been together privately) but as I have learned here,Emily wanted the entire world to revolve around her. She was a trapped animal. From my perspective,I am understanding that JH walked into that house and EG was all ready deceased.....I would like to know the timeline there:between her phonecall/text and when he showed up
Has that been confirmed ? That she called/texted him?

I am Especially troubled about who may have been coming to the house. Extremely troubled. For many reasons. Reminds me of Bella, I think it was Bella...

ETA: yes it was a Bella vibe: meth, shady people coming to the house, etc:

“Detectives told AZCentral they believe Mrs Grogan likely furnished Rector with meth prior to the September tragedy.

The mother is also being investigated for keeping her children in a dangerous environment.”

Isabella Grogan-Cannella's mother Tania Ann 'likely supplied meth to child's killer' | Daily Mail Online

(To be clear, I’m not saying someone else killed Lucas, as in the case of the above link, just saying shady people in the house due to drugs)

Last edited:
I agree with this...remember DM had JH talk her into meeting up with DM that Thursday...and then to have JH say on the NG interview that he was no longer with her...that was made known to the world( they still might have have been together privately) but as I have learned here,Emily wanted the entire world to revolve around her. She was a trapped animal. From my perspective,I am understanding that JH walked into that house and EG was all ready deceased.....I would like to know the timeline there:between her phonecall/text and when he showed up
There's been nothing saying there was a phone call or a text.

“When addressing the criticism in releasing Glass from jail 72 hours after her arrest, Bennett said it was due to the fact that they "were not in a position to charge Glass at the time." Adding that they "needed more time, these are complicated cases."

Just within the last 24 hours, law enforcement had received subpoenas and "positive information" in the case. Bennett added that there is still a lot of activity going on behind the scenes in regards to the investigation.“

DA: Lucas Hernandez case continues following death of Emily Glass
BBM, well that’s an understatement!

Especially infiriating that they keep claiming 'no signs' of abuse blah blah blah. As if killing, and dumping a defenceless child under a cold wet bridge is not abuse.
They have zero business being in charge of child abuse cases. So sick of them covering their own backsides,and enabling child abuse.
You are completely misinterpreting their statement. They were not saying the current case for Lucas is not abuse.

I still believe she was never pregnant and it was a rumor started by one of her groupies.

So weird, I seem to think she really was pregnant (maybe the minority in this).

Iirc, this was announced while she was in jail, right? I mean wouldn’t they have done a test at the facility? Because if she was pregnant, they would need to know for prisoner’s health information, prisoner’s needs, meds, etc?

I’m assuming first questions at intake would be “any chance you could be pregnant?” And “what meds do you take?” And “what illegal substances do you use?”...healthy history, etc etc.

Something to google...(pregnancy testing procedures at that facility)

Last edited:
Where did she get the meth from. Who's the dealer, who paid for the meth. We know E.G. didn't work,and no dealer is going to give it out for free.
I would expect it's pretty easy to find in Wichita, as it is in most cities anymore, especially after hearing she struggled with usein before. She knew someone to call to get started again. And meth is cheaper than drugs like cocaine... substantially cheaper. And while she looked like a user, she didn't have a lot of the signs of a heavier user (scarring, scabs, etc), and my now recovered ex-roommate said once, you could get "feeling good", but not be so overboard you were an obvious user for under $100 a week. With 2 kids and a household to purchase things for, it wouldn't be exceedingly hard to funnel even $100 a week to that instead of groceries or household items.

So weird, I seem to think she really was pregnant (maybe the minority in this).

Iirc, this was announced while she was in jail, right? I mean wouldn’t they have done a test at the facility? Because if she was pregnant, they would need to know for prisoner’s health information, prisoner’s needs, meds, etc?
It was announced by a former VI, while she was in jail. Based on timing, she said the family found out around the time she was jailed. But LE and MSM never mentioned that, nor could they due to HIPAA. And FLA said recently that our old VI got that info from someone who was not JH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member