Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone agrees EG was a controlling person. I think this is why he allowed her back into the house.

I think she was homeless when he found her because her family knew what kind of person she currently had become. They would not support her with whatever life style she was living. Alot of controlling people are charismatic. That is how they pull you into their life. So when the negative narcissistic behavior happens you are stuck with no way easy way out.

I have been in this kind of relationship in the past. It took me years to get out of it. Controlling people are poison. They thrive on making you feel like you are unworthy of anything and they are the best. They berate you until they break your spirit.

I think this is JH right now. She controlled him. IMO he didnt have anything on him... The violence in the relationship was all part of the controlling. She used her control to get back into the house. I believe his statement about her family putting her out and turning their back on her after she lead DM to LHs location.

I also believe she read all the comments about her on the Internet and realized how people felt about her and her lies. She knew eventually the COD would be released and she didn't want locked up again. Ending it where jonathan would find her was her final control.

Catching up/bringing fwd msm for reference (I'll take lonetraveler's advice and pass on the podcast if it's worse than a colonoscopy....thanks everyone for the updates.)

Father of Lucas Hernandez talks about the night he found Emily Glass dead

"She got my gun case out of my closet and took it into that back room with her," Johnathan told Grace. "The gun (a rifle) was laying next to her... She shot herself in the head."

Snip

"Johnathan also said why he allowed Glass to continue living at the home in the 600 block of South Edgemoor.

Nancy Grace: "Why was she still there?"

Johnathan Hernandez: "She had nowhere else to go. After she led Marshburn to Lucas, her family was, you know, pretty upset with her, felt betrayed a little bit by, by her."

Nancy Grace: "So, even though you believed she had a hand in Lucas' death, you allowed her to still stay in the home."

Johnathan Hernandez: "Yes, ma'am."

Nancy Grace: "Why?"

Johnathan Hernandez: "Until the autopsy was gonna come back and whatever it said, I mean, it's still up in the air as far as if she did or if she didn't do anything other than hide his body. And so I wasn't, I wasn't going to just kick her out on the street. I mean, I wasn't staying there, so she was, you know, welcome to stay there as long as she needed.""

JH is an imbecile. So... supposedly, it is okay to abuse LH, hide LH's body for three months, lie to people, toy with people's emotions, use police resources, and other people's resources, and so on. Yup. Perfectly... okie dokie. Give me a fracking break. This dude needs to get his head examined before his condition becomes worse. I hope LE sends JH a bill.

I know we are absolutely not allowed to sleuth family. Is it a legal question to ask if JH has any siblings, just yes or no? Flagging this post for a mod to address. If this post is in violation please delete, and my sincere apologies. Please wait for a mod to weigh in before replying. (Not trying to be bossy, ykwim.)

I think JH's sister was taking care of Lucas when he was a baby? I vague
Could have been.

I also thought that maybe he told her that he got a gun, or was going to get a gun, and because of DM's warning that he said to her, "if I get a gun you won't do anything stupid, will you?" and said no, and he accepted that?

I don't know a lot about guns, but if I wanted a gun for protection then I'd get a hand gun. The one he got seems more of a thing that you could wave around for show to scare someone off and not have to shoot them? Or you might think that if the sight of it didn't scare them off then you could shoot a warning shot into the air? Maybe he didn't think this gun would be as likely to be used for suicide as a hand gun, and so if she reassured him that she'd be okay with a gun in the house he took her word for it? (A very bad decision for anyone who has a potentially suicidal person in the house to have an unlocked gun that they can get hold of).

I think the AR-15 (or whatever it is) had been in their life for a long time. There was mentioning of EG pointing it at her dad at one time or another. What was JH doing with an AR gun? He doesn't look like the hunting type.

Has it been stated yet where and when JH got this gun? Tia.
——-

PS: I call BS on everything!

-----
Sorry trying to consolidate the above posts but still don't know how to delete. Will ask a mod or check WS help thread.

I don't know how to delete, either. :confused:

I'm looking at what he doesn't say and that is what is revealing. Why isn't he addressing what we all feel about EG and Lucas' suffering? That we didn't save Lucas magnified trillions of times over because he was there and he did nothing. Torment. Apology to his son for letting him down that will never leave him. Guilt.

What is stopping him? His guilty knowledge stops him. I think the podcasts are to get people to support him and exonerate him, because he is not getting it from within himself. Natural guilt for not saving his son is not expressed because it is real guilt of actual complicity.

Right? Emily was aware that she did Lucas so wrong. Why can't JH admit that he also let Lucas down on more than one occasion?

I can't wrap my mind around this. If he had said that she was on the lease, etc, and he couldn't control the situation of her staying there, I could've understood that. If he said he didn't want her there, but felt powerless, I could get that. I didn't see that he said anything like that.

My ex husband ran my vehicle into a curb and got a DUI with my 12 year old daughter in the car. She was unharmed, but I felt like I could've physically attacked him. I didn't. I guess I showed some kindness when I packed a backpack, and I put in some clothes, a thermos of coffee, and a paper back book for him to read while he sat his butt on the street, because that's where he was going. When he showed up at the house later that night after being processed for the DUI, I met him at the door, handed him the backpack, and told him to beat it. After endangering my daughter, I didn't care where he went or what he did. My name was on the mortgage, not his, and maybe he was too ashamed or ignorant to fight being booted. Idk, but I never let him cross the threshold again and filed for divorce. I just can't wrap my head around any LESS of a reaction for what EG did, which was FAR WORSE, even if he believed the "woke up and found him" story. That, BTW, is a possibility. But if she found him dead in bed, based on their history, I fully believe her actions still led to his death. It makes me so angry. Ugh! Poor Lucas! Baby, I'm sorry you suffered here on Earth. You are so loved on Earth and in heaven! Fly with the angels, sweet boy!!

I think everyone agrees EG was a controlling person. I think this is why he allowed her back into the house.

I think she was homeless when he found her because her family knew what kind of person she currently had become. They would not support her with whatever life style she was living. Alot of controlling people are charismatic. That is how they pull you into their life. So when the negative narcissistic behavior happens you are stuck with no way easy way out.

I have been in this kind of relationship in the past. It took me years to get out of it. Controlling people are poison. They thrive on making you feel like you are unworthy of anything and they are the best. They berate you until they break your spirit.

I think this is JH right now. She controlled him. IMO he didnt have anything on him... The violence in the relationship was all part of the controlling. She used her control to get back into the house. I believe his statement about her family putting her out and turning their back on her after she lead DM to LHs location.

I also believe she read all the comments about her on the Internet and realized how people felt about her and her lies. She knew eventually the COD would be released and she didn't want locked up again. Ending it where jonathan would find her was her final control.

I agree to a point, but what doesn't make sense for me is, if she were so controlling and he was so...whipped...how did they manage to spend so much time away from each other? Usually those controlling/co-dependent want their partner to be close by all the time, from what I've seen. Not states and days away and separate for so long.

Bringing this forward:

"He was also a treasured student of Mrs. Melissa Allen, of Beech Elementary School, a place he adored and a teacher he loved. Lucas was a wonder to behold, a smiling, funny, quirky, goofy boy who made each day better for those who had the honor of knowing him. He was the type of boy that could play with trucks and cars all day long, then drop everything so he could play dolls with his sister. He was kind, caring, and compassionate to all those around him, striving to show them how much they meant to him. As you can tell, from all the nicknames above, he had a special relationship with each and every one of us. He loved to cuddle and wrap his little body in the arms of those he adored. He could endlessly sit on a lap, being rocked and held. He wouldn't simply tell you that he loved you once. Instead, he would tell you over and over just to make sure you knew how special you were to him. Lucas embodied the best of us all. He was goodness and light in a tiny package."

Lucas Hernandez's Obituary on Wichita Eagle

Good morning, catching up. It seems I was quite fired up last night after the "bombshell". I still am.

I ask myself were my comments too harsh on a grieving father? (example: wanting to impose a mandatory vasectomy :facepalm: ), then I received a wonderful note from a member saying they too were angry).

So here's what I've decided...it might be harsh, but nothing is too harsh when it comes to the circumstances surrounding the abuse (and murder) of a child.

And the potential safety of the next one.

Last edited:
If someone I loved dumped my childs body, lied to me for three months do not think the thought would even enter my mind to speak to the person ever again, defend that person for any of their behavior, let alone stay in the same house even for a night with that person. Trying to get information? If she lied to you for three months you think she is gonna fess up to details now? That person would be out of my life for good. Something just isn't right with this entire picture.

So I wonder why not only he was supporting her, but why did he want us to knooooow or thiiiiink he was supporting her. In other words, maybe he really wasn't and knew she had the potential to take him down for something big so the last thing he wanted to appear as was as an enemy if something happened

I'm all about being loyal and standing up for someone if they've been wrongly accused, but why go out of your way to go on NG to say you couldn't just put her out on the street?

One thing to ask is iffff there's a chance this could be homicide (EG), then what about the 3 notes?
Well, I'd like to do some research on suicide notes under coercion, as well as if there's a way to fool GSR tests.
Again I DO NOT say this whis is what happenedend and I am NOT accusing JH of killing EG. Of course this VERY WELL could have been a suicide.

Tech different trouble typing...just saying it all sure would be a clean ending. Almost too clean as they in the movies.

Again, as I ask myself if I'm being too harsh, one thing I know, I'm not the only one whose hinky meter is going off, so I think there is some validity to that.

Last edited:
‘I’ve got to move out this home I shared with Emily’: Lucas Hernandez’s dad says he faces daily harassment after tragic death of his only son [EXCLUSIVE][/QUOT
I'm sorry I have no sympathy for him. The harassment ( Although I do not condone it)is nothing compared to what Lucas suffered.
He created this mess himself, now he wants to be seen as the victim.
Oh Waaaaaaaaah. He made his own bed. I don't condone the harassment, but it is nothing compared to what Lucas. Suffered.
The real victim. Lucas.
It will always be Lucas.
That is where my sympathy and compassion lay.
With Lucas.

Good morning, catching up. It seems I was quite fired up last night after the "bombshell". I still am.

I ask myself were my comments too harsh on a grieving father? (example: wanting to impose a mandatory vasectomy :facepalm: ), then I received a wonderful note from a member saying they too were angry).

So here's what I've decided...it might be harsh, but nothing is too harsh when it comes to the circumstances surrounding the abuse (and murder) of a child.

And the potential safety of the next one.

Ok, I loved your comment about the vasectomy, because I had already restrained myself from typing that some men just need to be gelded, and never around children, and I don't think that's harsh because, as others have noted, this is about JH's son Lucas, who is dead.

ETA: this wicky-wacky website is about to get the best of me, reloading itself in the middle of my typing. Back to voluntary time-out.

Ok, I loved your comment about the vasectomy, because I had already restrained myself from typing that some men just need to be gelded, and never around children, and I don't think that's harsh because, as others have noted, this is about JH's son Lucas, who is dead.

ETA: this wicky-wacky website is about to get the best of me, reloading itself in the middle of my typing. Back to voluntary time-out.

We've said it many times here about women gah wacky typing...so if a man can't protect a child then what's the difference?

Link to help thread in progress:

Last edited:
You said it much better than I. He comes across as well if she just hid his body its ok she got scared and didn't know what to do.

Which is driving me crazy. When a person finds a child dead, they try CPR, panic and call for help, such as 911. They call for help, they freak, go into shock, call for help. BEG, beg for help from anyone. Hold the child, kiss the child, plead for help.

Hid the body? Just no. Why did JH accept this? Why.

Which is driving me crazy. When a person finds a child dead, they try CPR, panic and call for help, such as 911. They call for help, they freak, go into shock, call for help. BEG, beg for help from anyone. Hold the child, kiss the child, plead for help.

Hid the body? Just no. Why did JH accept this? Why.

"Why did JH accept this? Why."

This is where I'm at too. As mentioned before, JO's words come back about her having something on him.

What?

Whatever it is (IF there is something), it's big. Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox