Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to JH's 911 call and to me it does sound like he is in shock. I heard him gasp for breath a few times, and it's normal for everyday details to not come to your mind when you are in such a state like her age, etc. The police asked me to describe my wife when they found her to verify it was her, and what she was wearing and I know I struggled. I couldn't find the right words to say even though I obviously knew her physical description and what I had last seen her wearing. I apologised so many times for my brain just not working properly. That call to me sounded exactly how I imagined it would. He just sounded like he couldn't take in what had just happened.

I kinda feel for the guy that after all the trauma he went through losing Lucas, he then has to deal with finding EGs body and the state that would have been in. I'm not defending him btw, I just think it's a horrendous amount of stress for one person to go through. Still think he should have protected Lucas better mind you.
Trauma J.H. went through. Tremendous amount of stress. Uggggghhhhh.
Sorry. He aided and abetted the tremendous amount of trauma, and stress Lucas, went through, and E.G.s sons, and M.H. as well. Remember he has child abuse case against him. He's lying and down playing that,( making the child out to be the liar) just like he did from the get go. Remember how POed and arrogant he was when the abuse of Lucas was brought to light?
I feel for the children. They are the victims.
Imo

I’m so curious why she stands tall for JH, even when he has an upcoming child abuse accusation at his feet- it seems unlike her.

Part of its ratings which in every fairness is her job now. M
I think there is a part of her maybe a big part that is still a prosecutor and she recalls people like EG Whi was so proficient at lying that their significant others truly did not know. And there’s the death of her fiancée early in her life.

As experienced as I am and at times skeptical, I’ve seen and heard people lie so well that had I not known the truth would have believed their stories. Unquestionably in my mind EG was an extremely proficient adept liar. Until you’ve seen several in the midst of their lies you just don’t realize they actually exist.

One in particular I recall and she forced me to take a seminar on how to detect a liar. EG meets every characteristic and JH fits as a victim.

And that’s the most intelligent thing I have to share about that.

When I read this article, I thought JH was an f IDIOT. Just because she posts bail doesn’t mean the witch is innocent.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/latest-news/article204752704.html

Sometimes I want to give him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he is naive and maybe she hid LH’s abuse so well, he didn’t see it, and other times I question whether he knew she was abusing his son but didn’t do anything anyways and didn’t think that it would escalate to him dead.

I feel that in his mind, he had everything at home that he loved waiting for him, his kids, his fiancé, or whatever she was, and stability. He didn’t want to lose all that, BUT he lost ALL of it. He even lost his job now due to all that happened.

Part of its ratings which in every fairness is her job now. M
I think there is a part of her maybe a big part that is still a prosecutor and she recalls people like EG Whi was so proficient at lying that their significant others truly did not know. And there’s the death of her fiancée early in her life.

As experienced as I am and at times skeptical, I’ve seen and heard people lie so well that had I not known the truth would have believed their stories. Unquestionably in my mind EG was an extremely proficient adept liar. Until you’ve seen several in the midst of their lies you just don’t realize they actually exist.

One in particular I recall and she forced me to take a seminar on how to detect a liar. EG meets every characteristic and JH fits as a victim.

And that’s the most intelligent thing I have to share about that.
Warning: hotbutton and not aimed at you personally -

If she's going to exploit these families by perpetuating obvious bull**** for the sake of ratings, then she needs to be removed as an approved MSM source here at WS. The crap she's spewed in this case is inexcusable. These are people's lives, not some freaking circus side-show. This family - this CHILD - deserve nothing but respect and dignity.

(Insert big freaking bull going MOOOO here)

I don’t even know how ppl can hurt their own let alone someone else’s kids. She had the audacity to hurt and abuse him, like who gave her permission.

This is exactly what I don't get people are so angry at EG for harming Lucas (rightly so) yet I have seen posted excuse after excuse for JH harming EG bio son, - EG must of pushed him to the point he lost it, the child was acting out, the child was spraying freshener so JH was protecting the other children, EG is making the child lie about it happening, it was only a push people are making too big a deal about it, the father is only making a big deal about it to keep the kids away from EG. When is it ever ok to leave a mark on a child out of anger? Do we just blow off what happened because the child wasn't hurt badily? I just don't get it I really don't.

When I read this article, I thought JH was an f IDIOT. Just because she posts bail doesn’t mean the witch is innocent.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/latest-news/article204752704.html

Sometimes I want to give him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he is naive and maybe she hid LH’s abuse so well, he didn’t see it, and other times I question whether he knew she was abusing his son but didn’t do anything anyways and didn’t think that it would escalate to him dead.

I feel that in his mind, he had everything at home that he loved waiting for him, his kids, his fiancé, or whatever she was, and stability. He didn’t want to lose all that, BUT he lost ALL of it. He even lost his job now due to all that happened.
I wonder why he really lost his job. I would think he would be granted compassionate time off, and be welcome back at any time. With his child missing. I could be wrong, but I think there is more to it. Hmmmmm.
I think the one thing him and E.G. had the most in common is meth.
Every picture I've seen so far he has that glazed look, skin looks unhealthy, scabby..
He's like a faces of meth poster boy.
I think that's why he backed E.G. lied,and covered for her.
What other explanation is there. For his actions through all of this?
As for stability, there was none. Least of all for Lucas, E.G.s sons, and MH.
IMO.

I didn’t mean that he probably got fired. No. I meant that due to the pending investigation and all that happened and because he wants custody of MH, he’s trying to find a job locally. Should have done that a looonnng time ago
I see. Sorry.
It's hard. To tell. Nothing is clear, especially from J.H.
So one has to wonder. Did he get fired? Just quit?
I don't trust him one bit.
Nothing he has said or done so far gives me any reason to think he is trustworthy.

I see. Sorry.
It's hard. To tell. Nothing is clear, especially from J.H.
So one has to wonder. Did he get fired? Just quit?
I don't trust him one bit.
Nothing he has said or done so far gives me any reason to think he is trustworthy.
A big mistake was bringing that child abuser into his life and Lucas.

I somehow missed that JH has lost his job..I have seen it posted here, in several comments. Was this in the media? I thought he was home because of the memorial service et al. Thanks in advance, if someone can point me in the right direction.

IVE not really heard of abcess that just appears in throat without being tonsil or dental related. Esophageal Pherasies (sp?) can happen with acid reflux or heavy drinking but typically causes bleeding to death, not abcess. Hmm....

What is a peritonsillar abscess?
A peritonsillar abscess is a bacterial infection that usually begins as a complication of untreated strep throat or tonsillitis. It generally involves a pus-filled pocket that forms near one of your tonsils.”
Peritonsillar Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment

I’m so curious why she stands tall for JH, even when he has an upcoming child abuse accusation at his feet- it seems unlike her.

I think it might be a little bit of her emphasizing with him as a grieving parent (she kept comparing his loss to her own personal loss) and also perhaps a little bit of her wanting to be nice to him so he will come back on her show for more interviews. JMO.

This is exactly what I don't get people are so angry at EG for harming Lucas (rightly so) yet I have seen posted excuse after excuse for JH harming EG bio son, - EG must of pushed him to the point he lost it, the child was acting out, the child was spraying freshener so JH was protecting the other children, EG is making the child lie about it happening, it was only a push people are making too big a deal about it, the father is only making a big deal about it to keep the kids away from EG. When is it ever ok to leave a mark on a child out of anger? Do we just blow off what happened because the child wasn't hurt badily? I just don't get it I really don't.
I want to preface this by saying that I am in no way trying to start an argument. I completely respect this position, and yet I believe it's important to clarify at least my thought process -- speaking for myself only.

There is no excuse for leaving a mark on a child out of anger -- or even terrorizing them without leaving a mark due to anger or other issues lacking self control.
JH made one poor critical decision after another, starting with inviting EG into his home and entrusting Lucas to her care. I do not think he should have custody of MH -- at this point, I am conflicted whether he should even have supervised visitation.

I am someone who has--on this forum--repeatedly tried to see how JH could have missed things or been in denial or possibly even been walking on eggshells around her. Honestly, who knows?
It was never, ever an attempt to excuse his behavior.
It was an attempt to understand the dynamics of the living situation -- especially given JO's comments that JH had never been violent prior to his relationship with EG, combined with EG's violent history.
It was an attempt to grasp his level of awareness and responsibility in the disappearance of Lucas, hiding of his body, and the cumulative history leading up to those days.

These cases add up and they're sad and horrifying -- when I use my imagination to try to see things from another perspective, it's an attempt to understand as a means for prevention or intervention -- never an excuse.

I want to preface this by saying that I am in no way trying to start an argument. I completely respect this position, and yet I believe it's important to clarify at least my thought process -- speaking for myself only.

There is no excuse for leaving a mark on a child out of anger -- or even terrorizing them without leaving a mark due to anger or other issues lacking self control.
JH made one poor critical decision after another, starting with inviting EG into his home and entrusting Lucas to her care. I do not think he should have custody of MH -- at this point, I am conflicted whether he should even have supervised visitation.

I am someone who has--on this forum--repeatedly tried to see how JH could have missed things or been in denial or possibly even been walking on eggshells around her. Honestly, who knows?
It was never, ever an attempt to excuse his behavior.
It was an attempt to understand the dynamics of the living situation -- especially given JO's comments that JH had never been violent prior to his relationship with EG, combined with EG's violent history.
It was an attempt to grasp his level of awareness and responsibility in the disappearance of Lucas, hiding of his body, and the cumulative history leading up to those days.

These cases add up and they're sad and horrifying -- when I use my imagination to try to see things from another perspective, it's an attempt to understand as a means for prevention or intervention -- never an excuse.

I agree with your post and I do think looking at things from all angles is very very important. I think for me I have just reached a point of frustration and that is coming through on some of my post. I just can't get past some of his behavior. For me I can't buy the denial stance when he is called and told his son is injured and he rushes to have EG pick him up so that they don't take him to ER, if he truly believed EG wasn't harming Lucas and his son was hurt he would of been upset his son was injured and wanted him to be taken for medical care, the waiting for autopsy because he wasn't sure if she did more than just hid his body, if you are in denial that would be one heck of a wake up call and you wouldn't keep having normal text conversations and sleep in same house as that person. Your son is missing and the person taking care of your children admits to leaving Lucas home alone while you go out and eat dinner with your daughter and you still defend her. The denial thing just doesn't add up to me. It drives me crazy that he is playing the victim asking for money etc. I in no way think JH thought any of his children would end up deceased, I just feel like he saw nothing wrong with the lifestyle and that is why the thought of him getting MH back terrifies me.

I love reading your post and your thought process, I wish we could wave a magic wand and understand why this happens to innocent children over and over - if we could understand maybe we could prevent it.

I agree with your post and I do think looking at things from all angles is very very important. I think for me I have just reached a point of frustration and that is coming through on some of my post. I just can't get past some of his behavior. For me I can't buy the denial stance when he is called and told his son is injured and he rushes to have EG pick him up so that they don't take him to ER, if he truly believed EG wasn't harming Lucas and his son was hurt he would of been upset his son was injured and wanted him to be taken for medical care, the waiting for autopsy because he wasn't sure if she did more than just hid his body, if you are in denial that would be one heck of a wake up call and you wouldn't keep having normal text conversations and sleep in same house as that person. Your son is missing and the person taking care of your children admits to leaving Lucas home alone while you go out and eat dinner with your daughter and you still defend her. The denial thing just doesn't add up to me. It drives me crazy that he is playing the victim asking for money etc. I in no way think JH thought any of his children would end up deceased, I just feel like he saw nothing wrong with the lifestyle and that is why the thought of him getting MH back terrifies me.

I love reading your post and your thought process, I wish we could wave a magic wand and understand why this happens to innocent children over and over - if we could understand maybe we could prevent it.
I TOTALLY AGREE! LOVE YOUR POST.

Warning: hotbutton and not aimed at you personally -

If she's going to exploit these families by perpetuating obvious bull**** for the sake of ratings, then she needs to be removed as an approved MSM source here at WS. The crap she's spewed in this case is inexcusable. These are people's lives, not some freaking circus side-show. This family - this CHILD - deserve nothing but respect and dignity.

(Insert big freaking bull going MOOOO here)

I agree but every shock jock does it. Part of the show. I have no feelings about any entertainer. It’s simply the way the popular ones seem to be.

Not personal either. You know I have a ton of respect for you. I’m very pragmatic about these people.

NG went overboard with the bs she spewed in this case, especially the bathroom incident, and so called autopsy that was done showing Lucas died on the 11th or whatever. She talks about Lucas getting “tossed over the bridge”. She’s delusional. It never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saky