Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to Mr. Pink about the possibility of Lucas being in the landfill and he explained to me how our trash system works, which made me feel a little better. Trash trucks dump their loads at transfer stations onto concrete slabs. It is then pushed into piles and then scooped and dropped into trucks to be transered to the landfill.

[h=1]Day 7: Lucas Hernandez still missing[/h]
Crews are not actively searching the Chisholm Creek Park area on Saturday. Eyewitness News learned crews are now working on the case down at city hall.
Law enforcement spent hours at Chisholm Creek Park on Friday night searching for any sign of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez.
Police say it was a tip that led them back out to that area but as of Friday night, nothing was found.
These officers and crews have spent long days and many hours searching for Lucas.
That's why a local organization called ICT S.O.S wanted to help. They are an anti-human trafficking organization, but work closely with the EMCU unit.
Members have been providing food for the officers since the day after Lucas went missing.
"It's been cold and bad and icy and nasty outside so even just a warm meal in the middle of that it's practical but it also lets them know the community appreciates them and we are looking out for them while they are looking out for us," says Jennifer White.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Day-5-The-search-continues-for-Lucas-Hernandez-474927243.html

Well that break sucked!

Just for clarification we ended the last thread discussing a tip that had been called in. Is that tip discussable or should we move to another topic?

I can delete this if not allowed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't received verification regarding the tip or any information to confirm it, so let's move on from that for now.

If this child was still alive, she would have talked by now and said where he was. It's not like she was trying to protect him from someone and has him hidden away in a safe house. I really hope they find him soon so he can be properly laid to rest <3.

I was talking to Mr. Pink about the possibility of Lucas being in the landfill and he explained to me how our trash system works, which made me feel a little better. Trash trucks dump their loads at transfer stations onto concrete slabs. It is then pushed into piles and then scooped and dropped into trucks to be transered to the landfill.

How do large private loads work at the landfill though? The few times I have dropped something off it has been a small load or a piece of furniture.. would it be easy to hide something in a large load there?

Also, I hate to say it but wouldn’t she at least TRY to make it less obvious that there is a body in it? Like put it in a duffle bag, then inside a trash bag or something?

The other part of me thinks she is a very lazy person and probably took minimal effort to dispose of evidence. I’m thinking a drive and dump scenario fits her best.

I have no idea what your mindset would be like when you are doing something like this so I’m just spitballing.

I do hope EG sees mom and dad together and it makes her rage full. And I hope it’s on camera. Jmo.
Bring Lucas home!!!!

So sorry, y'all. Had a couple of dates mixed up in the timeline. Thanks to Zelda1010, who pointed that out. I've been on pins and needles all day waiting for the thread to open back up so I could correct it. Again, feel free to correct, add to, and re-post with your additions. I do have links for all this if needed.

- Wednesday, Feb. 7 - EG moves in to new house according to EG
- Sunday, Feb. 11 - Neighbor Hesham Tiflati sees Lucas outside the new house with EG and two other children. EG mentions 1-yr-old.
- Tuesday, Feb. 13 - Tuesday, Neighbor Leigh Burgess noticed a large white SUV backed into the garage and thought it was people moving in.
- Thursday, Feb. 15 - Neighbor Burgess saw a woman and small child on their knees, clearing out a flower bed. Burgess thought the child looked younger than 5 and thought the child might be a girl. Burgess did not meet them.
- Saturday, Feb. 17 - EG reported Lucas missing. Last seen by EG at about 3pm in his bedroom before she showered and fell asleep. 600 block of South Edgemoor.
- Sunday, Feb. 18 - LE searched Chisholm Creek Park with at least one dog, between Oliver and Woodlawn and north of 29th.
- Monday, Feb. 19 - LE searched Dr. Glen Dey Park, near 25th and Grove. Four officers on horseback, one on an ATV and dozens of officers on foot. Some of the officers walked in a line across grassy areas.
- Monday, Feb. 19 - LE searched a separate park area directly north of Chisholm Creek park on the north side of K-96.
- Wednesday, Feb. 21 - EG arrested on suspicion of endangering Lucas and a 1-yr-old.
- Friday, Feb. 23 - LE returned to Chisholm Creek Park to perform a grid search.

Thank you for all of your insight on this case (and many of the others I follow, I always appreciate your posts)! Does this mean that they also have spotters, with physical eyes on the trash as it’s dumped? That’s comforting - they would be likely to see anything amiss.

Thank you for all of your insight on this case (and many of the others I follow, I always appreciate your posts)! Does this mean that they also have spotters, with physical eyes on the trash as it&#8217;s dumped? That&#8217;s comforting - they would be likely to see anything amiss.

Mr. Pink says they do have people on the ground directing the trucks as they back in, etc.

I’ve been off websleuths for a few weeks (taking a break after the Turpin’s and also little Mariah) just logged on and saw this precious boys face. Omg. So cute!!!!
Going to go back and try and catch up. I did see where the step mom was arrested.
Hoping he is found and brought home safely soon!!!!

So sorry, y'all. Had a couple of dates mixed up in the timeline. Thanks to Zelda1010, who pointed that out. I've been on pins and needles all day waiting for the thread to open back up so I could correct it. Again, feel free to correct, add to, and re-post with your additions. I do have links for all this if needed.

- Wednesday, Feb. 7 - EG moves in to new house according to EG
- Sunday, Feb. 11 - Neighbor Hesham Tiflati sees Lucas outside the new house with EG and two other children. EG mentions 1-yr-old.

+++date unknown. Neighbor Tiflati sees EG smoking outside house with unknown male. He and his wife thought she was single.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html

- Tuesday, Feb. 13 - Tuesday, Neighbor Leigh Burgess noticed a large white SUV backed into the garage and thought it was people moving in.
- Thursday, Feb. 15 - Neighbor Burgess saw a woman and small child on their knees, clearing out a flower bed. Burgess thought the child looked younger than 5 and thought the child might be a girl. Burgess did not meet them.
- Saturday, Feb. 17 - EG reported Lucas missing. Last seen by EG at about 3pm in his bedroom before she showered and fell asleep. 600 block of South Edgemoor.
- Sunday, Feb. 18 - LE searched Chisholm Creek Park with at least one dog, between Oliver and Woodlawn and north of 29th.
- Monday, Feb. 19 - LE searched Dr. Glen Dey Park, near 25th and Grove. Four officers on horseback, one on an ATV and dozens of officers on foot. Some of the officers walked in a line across grassy areas.
- Monday, Feb. 19 - LE searched a separate park area directly north of Chisholm Creek park on the north side of K-96.
- Wednesday, Feb. 21 - EG arrested on suspicion of endangering Lucas and a 1-yr-old.
- Friday, Feb. 23 - LE returned to Chisholm Creek Park to perform a grid search.

See addition above at +++

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

We spent a little time out today driving the dirt roads north of Chisholm Creek and found most of the tree rows and fields are protected by barbed wire, so not easy to access. There were a few spots that were a little denser and seemed to be popular spots to dump, but we found nothing there either. The biggest takeaway from the day is, Mr. Pink still thinks we are kids who need to play in the mud, Mr. Pink may indeed still be a kid who needs to play in the mud, and kids in the country like their Keystone beer.

Wondering if that smoking man could still be related to the two boys (EG's sons), and to EG, if he's not the bio father.

Wondering if that smoking man could still be related to the two boys (EG's sons), and to EG, if he's not the bio father.
Interesting....I wish the neighbor had expanded on his comment why they thought she was single. Was it the way she was acting or just not seeing a man around 24/7?

How do large private loads work at the landfill though? The few times I have dropped something off it has been a small load or a piece of furniture.. would it be easy to hide something in a large load there?

Also, I hate to say it but wouldn’t she at least TRY to make it less obvious that there is a body in it? Like put it in a duffle bag, then inside a trash bag or something?

The other part of me thinks she is a very lazy person and probably took minimal effort to dispose of evidence. I’m thinking a drive and dump scenario fits her best.

I have no idea what your mindset would be like when you are doing something like this so I’m just spitballing.

This is complete speculation on my part, so take it as you wish. She doesn't strike me as a very complex or thoughtful person. She acts out of illogical anger, her actions are not very well thought out, she seems impulsive. I don't think she made a calculated plan to kill Lucas, I think it was the result of some impulsive action or accidental. Whether impulsive or accidental she would have freaked out, as most anyone would with a dead child on their hands, she would want to get rid of Lucas as quickly as possible, get as much distance between her and Lucas as possible without drawing any attention. If my theory is correct, I think she probably left him somewhere within the city or just on the outskirts. I wouldn't be surprised if he's found in a ditch or culvert covered up with leaves and such or maybe where the body of a child would blend like a junk yard.

It's hard to get a good read on her from the outside. She seems like a study in contradictions, at least to me as an outsider with no knowledge of her actual personality.

I'm thinking wherever the disposal was made, that it was done at night -- possibly Friday (Feb. 16) or wee hours of Saturday (Feb. 17) -- close to home, without baby in tow. Quick trip and back to the house. Shower. Tried to sleep, but couldn't. Tossed and turned. Finally, dozed off, then slept until 3 p.m. Then, "searched" for Lucas until 6:00 p.m. Went next door to neighbor to ask if they had seen Lucas and to tell them to call 911. Ran back home and called 911; it looks better if you report it yourself.

This is complete speculation on my part, so take it as you wish. She doesn't strike me as a very complex or thoughtful person. She acts out of illogical anger, her actions are not very well thought out, she seems impulsive. I don't think she made a calculated plan to kill Lucas, I think it was the result of some impulsive action or accidental. Whether impulsive or accidental she would have freaked out, as most anyone would with a dead child on their hands, she would want to get rid of Lucas as quickly as possible, get as much distance between her and Lucas as possible without drawing any attention. If my theory is correct, I think she probably left him somewhere within the city or just on the outskirts. I wouldn't be surprised if he's found in a ditch or culvert covered up with leaves and such or maybe where the body of a child would blend like a junk yard.

It's hard to get a good read on her from the outside. She seems like a study in contradictions, at least to me as an outsider with no knowledge of her actual personality.
Agreed...makes sense to me.

Interesting....I wish the neighbor had expanded on his comment why they thought she was single. Was it the way she was acting or just not seeing a man around 24/7?

Probably not seeing a man around 24/7. Also, wish we knew about how old her smoking companion appeared to be to the neighbor who saw him. A date would be nice too -- as in, what day did he see the smoking man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500