KS - Nora, 7, & Aven Jackson, 3, missing after double murder, Leavenworth, 24 Oct 2020 *arrest*

122884978_3996218783745786_4899564002593341804_n.jpg

This makes no sense. Those poor boys lived with him, do we even know when they actually died? Why did he take the girls? It’s not like he wasn’t allowed to spend time with them.
Maybe it was his wife who wanted the divorce and he was the one who wanted to work things out. Maybe he thought she would get custody of all of the children so he killed the boys in a fit of rage and took off with the two younger girls. His wife must have had the baby with her.

What a tragic outcome. It's too bad he couldn't have been stopped. Those two boys had their whole lives ahead of them and he took them away. I hope he lives the rest of his life behind bars and the rest of the family can recover and heal from their loss.

Maybe it was his wife who wanted the divorce and he was the one who wanted to work things out. Maybe he thought she would get custody of all of the children so he killed the boys in a fit of rage and took off with the two younger girls. His wife must have had the baby with her.

What a tragic outcome. It's too bad he couldn't have been stopped. Those two boys had their whole lives ahead of them and he took them away. I hope he lives the rest of his life behind bars and the rest of the family can recover and heal from their loss.
I believe it was reported that it was actually him that filled for divorce, though. Which makes everything even more confusing.

I believe it was reported that it was actually him that filled for divorce, though. Which makes everything even more confusing.
Well, it's hard to say without knowing all the details. Even if he wanted the divorce that doesn't mean he would have been able to have custody of the kids. He may have been determined to have the boys with him and keep them from his wife.

There were obviously domestic problems and this guy doesn't seem to have a rational mind. Maybe his sons expressed a desire to live with their mother. Whatever the reason, he seemed to have taken out his rage against the two boys.

Does LE know for sure yet that he was the one who killed them? Was there anyone else in the home besides the two girls?

Amber Alert issued for 2 girls taken by father in Leavenworth, authorities say

SABBM:

Police said they are looking for the public’s help locating Nora Jackson, 7, and Aven Jackson, 3. Police said there was a 911 call at 1:16 p.m. from a home in 14900 block of Hillside Road in Leavenworth. The call led deputies to discover a homicide scene with two dead juvenile males inside the home and the girls missing.

Nora has blonde-brown hair with blue or hazel eyes. It was unknown what she was wearing when she was abducted. Aven has blonde hair and blue eyes, and it’s also unknown what she was wearing.

The suspect in the abduction and incident is the father, Donny Jackson. His vehicle is listed, but there is no known direction of travel.

Police said the suspect in the abduction and incident is the father, Donny Jackson. Jackson, 40, is 5-foot-11 and 190 pounds with brown hair, blue eyes.

Jackson is driving a black Honda Accord with Kansas license 266MXB.
I wonder who called 911?

I believe we will hear that those innocent boys died of gunshot wounds. Why else would LE assume he was armed and dangerous.

Jackson — who was assumed to be armed and dangerous — eventually pulled over near Erick by Oklahoma Highway Patrol officers just before 7 p.m., the force said.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/25/kansas-dad-arrested-after-two-sons-found-dead-two-daughters-abducted/
Yes, I'm guessing they were shot and maybe the relative who found them determined a gun was missing from the home. I wonder if any neighbors heard anything.

The rescue came almost six hours after the alarm was raised when a relative found the girls’ brothers, aged 11 and 14, dead at the family home in Leavenworth, Maj. James Sherley of the Leavenworth County Sheriff’s Department told a press briefing — confirming the dad was the suspected killer.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/25/kansas-dad-arrested-after-two-sons-found-dead-two-daughters-abducted/
thanks ! it really is a miracle the girls were found alive.

So I guess it's not confirmed that the two boys were his kids? For some reason I thought I read that they were. Maybe they are the wife's sons by another marriage?
They were his sons.

A Kansas dad has been arrested almost 500 miles from his home after being accused of killing his two sons — and then abducting their young sisters, who were found with him and safely rescued, according to authorities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back