KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated her album, thanks everyone for the news.
I almost didn't click since it usually says 'bump'.

I wonder if the older man getting into the blue pickup is Eugene Kimmi, anyone know?

Updated her album, thanks everyone for the news.
I almost didn't click since it usually says 'bump'.

I wonder if the older man getting into the blue pickup is Eugene Kimmi, anyone know?

I don't think that is him.. I saw him last fall and I don't recall him looking like this man. I might be wrong but I don't think so.

I just hope and pray LE didn't cut RoH any kind of a "deal". From all we know so far
he should have to pay for all he has done. Just mho.

Rita I cried when I read you were there. You should never have had this happen. My
heart breaks for you and your brothers. I only pray that you can find some peace.
I know your Mom would be so proud of you and your brothers.

Mary

I can't remember... Were HRD dogs used at RH property during the search there? I don't think anybody would be dumb enough to dispose of a body on their own property but some criminals are really dumb and think they can outsmart LE. I am wondering if it is possible that a cow or horse or other animal was buried on that property immediately after Pat went missing. A criminal might think if they buried an animal above a grave that was dug deep enough that the animal decomposing would prevent HRD dogs from alerting on that site. Just throwing the idea out there. Apologies to the family for the nature of this post, I truly don't mean to upset or hurt anybody. If he had the equipment to bury a truck bed then he had the equipment to dig a very deep hole.

Prayers for Pat's family and friends.

stjoechannel.com report, with video
Inside the Kimmi Divorce
Saturday, March 13 2010
---
Kimmi's children have said the divorce was a nasty split that included a dispute over the sawmill business.

Pat and Eugene Kimmi were married for more than 40 years. During that time the two created a family with four children and built a successful lumber and sawmill business.

The sawmill is in Everest, Kansas, along with acres of farmland that was the crux of what the Kimmi's children say was a bitter divorce.
---
Documents show that from early on in the proceedings, Eugene Kimmi was not cooperative, failing to provide financial information that would stall the process and cutting off his future ex-wife from any and all family business funds.
---
A judge awarded each a portion of the business and personal properties, but Pat Kimmi was to receive many of the assets.

On top of that, Eugene Kimmi was to pay Pat almost a quarter of a million dollars in maintenance over ten years unless death or re-marriage happened first.
---

and more, with video, at
http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=114764

Inside the Kimmi Divorce
Saturday, March 13 2010
---
Kimmi's children have said the divorce was a nasty split that included a dispute over the sawmill business.

Pat and Eugene Kimmi were married for more than 40 years. During that time the two created a family with four children and built a successful lumber and sawmill business.

The sawmill is in Everest, Kansas, along with acres of farmland that was the crux of what the Kimmi's children say was a bitter divorce.
---
Documents show that from early on in the proceedings, Eugene Kimmi was not cooperative, failing to provide financial information that would stall the process and cutting off his future ex-wife from any and all family business funds.
---
A judge awarded each a portion of the business and personal properties, but Pat Kimmi was to receive many of the assets.

On top of that, Eugene Kimmi was to pay Pat almost a quarter of a million dollars in maintenance over ten years unless death or re-marriage happened first.
---

and more, with video, at

Here's this one again, so people don't have to page back.

Inside the Kimmi Divorce
Saturday, March 13 2010
---

---
---

---

and more, with video, at

So the ex WOULD have a financial incentive to see Pat deceased. I thought it was said in the beginning that he had paid her everything she was due. That poor excuse for a man. I hope he suffers every day for the rest of his life for what he has done.

What I'm wondering is, was RoHo a business partner of Mr. Kimmi? And has anyone locally heard of further possible POIs or suspects (naming no names of course)?

Bump Up with a Big WOW!

I've been gone since Friday morning when I posted about gloom, rain and snow. I am floored reading all of the updates. It's unbelievable but fantastic what you have all reported. After reading the divorce info most recently posted, I must say that I think that Mr X Kimmi is a very awful, greedy disgusting man if he was in any way involved in Pat's disappearance. Maybe RoH wasn't employed there, just a desperate man with serious financial trouble who found a way to make some cash! How can these horrible people possibly live in the Midwest, in Kansas, where "normal" people live?

Sending caring thoughts out to Pat and all the Kimmi kids. Stay strong and let your faith continue to hold you up. Things are progressing and that's a very good thing.

Nickel bet they took his computer. Just a hunch.
Dee

whatever they took I am sure it will work like a twistie tie around this case.

Pat, justice is coming for you.

A bump to the top before changing the clocks and getting to bed. Don't want to oversleep and miss church in the morning by losing that hour!

Prayers go out to the Kimmi kids and families. Like someone else posted earlier today, Pat and the Kimmi kids and families really don't ever leave my mind. There is also a constant prayer in my heart for one and all.

G'night all and may God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member