KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for the Kimmi family this morning.

Pat... you seemed to have been about to go to that dreaded page two... so bumping you up!

She is still your mom, Rita, and how could she not check in from time to time to give you some comfort? As my sister posted, we would smell our mom's cigarette smoke. There were times after her death that I would be so upset and driving in my car alone or with someone and smell it... and that is odd because my husband and I don't smoke and no one smokes in my car (not even my mom). After she was gone, I remember wishing so hard there was a way to have ONE phone call to heaven... and her... just one. (but I know it would NEVER be enough even if we had 1000000000000 calls). Even if you believe they are in Heaven and have said everything there is to say and they KNOW how much you love them and you know how much they love you... letting go is still hard.

Just an aside here,when my father was young and living in the wilds of Northern Minnesota, he killed a snowy owl and had him taxedermied (is that a word?), sounds awful now but he was quite proud of that owl. My sister and I grew up with it in the house and loved it as a pet. My dad was 71 when he died, several days after the funeral, my mother, sister and I were coming home along a route that we had taken with my dad many times....when all of a sudden a snowy owl came swoopping out of the sky, dove in front of our car, went up into to the air and swopped down again then took off into one of the most beautiful sunsets we have ever seen. You can decide for yourselves, but to the three of us, it was his final message to us...that he was OK...that he was free to fly again and that with the final flap of his glorious white wings, he sent us his love.

My father has been gone from us almost 20 years now...to Pat's family, I want you to know that my father has been with me everyday in every way and I know that Pat will be with you always too. I carry him in my heart and in my mind and he stays with me always, my children and my grandson make life decisions based on his rigorous believe in what is right and treat their children and spouses the way he taught them.

our family symbol is now the snowy owl, he is our totem of strength, integrity, honor, love, a sense of fair play and a sense of playfulness and laughter.

To Pat's family...I am sure that somewhere, Pat has left you a totem, may you lean on it and may it bring you comfort and when you look into that beautiful sunrise or sunset, may you feel Pat's strength and love, because always she will be sending it to you, you need only to open your eyes and your heart to feel it.

May God bless you all.
Love Pam

A quick bump for Pat and the family today. It is a gorgeous Kansas morning out there and may you see the beauty of your mom's smile in all those flowering trees and the brightness of her eyes in the blue skies and the warmth of her heart in all that surrounds you.

Hoping this week will bring some progress in Pat's case. I'm pretty sure I could have gotten through those 250 + statements by now and slapped some cuffs on whoever was involved! But maybe that's just me....

Prayers to all!

doing like fairy did... bump! I have a feeling that we will be hearing something very soon!

First of all, thank you all so much for sharing those special signs that you had when your loved ones passed. I don't know why I've felt so completely cut off from Mom, other than to think that this has been a sheer test of faith...or maybe we've all been too stressed and heartbroken to "feel" anything from her.

Saturday was a beautiful sunshiny day. We were all getting together at Mom's that evening, but I took a drive west of her house first, to a certain spot. Before I got out of the truck, Taylor's song came on, "Fly Away" by Tim McGraw. So, I turned it up and rolled down the windows. Standing there, I looked up, and in the sky directly above me was a cloud in a perfect heart shape. It moved slowly to the right of where I was standing and within a couple minutes, was completely gone, blown away in the breeze. But I got the message, Mom, and I passed it on. Thank you God!!!

God bless you all!

We (LTB friends of Pat) see your mom quite strongly in you, Rita.

Another bump for Pat and the Kimmi family!

Prayers continue from many places.

Bumping for Pat. We are all still here with you Kimmi family. Just waiting and checking in many times daily. May God Bless you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23