KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, thank you all so much for sharing those special signs that you had when your loved ones passed. I don't know why I've felt so completely cut off from Mom, other than to think that this has been a sheer test of faith...or maybe we've all been too stressed and heartbroken to "feel" anything from her.

Saturday was a beautiful sunshiny day. We were all getting together at Mom's that evening, but I took a drive west of her house first, to a certain spot. Before I got out of the truck, Taylor's song came on, "Fly Away" by Tim McGraw. So, I turned it up and rolled down the windows. Standing there, I looked up, and in the sky directly above me was a cloud in a perfect heart shape. It moved slowly to the right of where I was standing and within a couple minutes, was completely gone, blown away in the breeze. But I got the message, Mom, and I passed it on. Thank you God!!!

God bless you all!

So like your Mom to reach out when you needed her, to send her love in her very special way.

Every day, sometimes several times a day, I check in on this thread and because we here at WS are so good at bumping, I think, for just a moment...
They have found Patricia and they have arrested more people for her murder....

Not yet.

Soon, Dreamweaver. Soon.
I'm the same way - always checking, never happy that it is taking so long. Bless you all for keeping this going for Pat and her family.

Bumping... with prayers in my heart. Sending only good warm hugs out to everyone here to support Pat and her family.

Keeping Pat current on the first page. Also wanting to support the Kimmi family. You are in my prayers every night.

If her missing posters "blow away" I'll make sure they're replaced. I'm going to keep putting them up until she's found. That's a promise.

Praying for the Kimmi family this morning.

First of all, thank you all so much for sharing those special signs that you had when your loved ones passed. I don't know why I've felt so completely cut off from Mom, other than to think that this has been a sheer test of faith...or maybe we've all been too stressed and heartbroken to "feel" anything from her.

Saturday was a beautiful sunshiny day. We were all getting together at Mom's that evening, but I took a drive west of her house first, to a certain spot. Before I got out of the truck, Taylor's song came on, "Fly Away" by Tim McGraw. So, I turned it up and rolled down the windows. Standing there, I looked up, and in the sky directly above me was a cloud in a perfect heart shape. It moved slowly to the right of where I was standing and within a couple minutes, was completely gone, blown away in the breeze. But I got the message, Mom, and I passed it on. Thank you God!!!

God bless you all!

How beautiful Rita Thanks for sharing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752