KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the prosecutor say he hoped to file some charges by Memorial Day? That day is coming. Hope his time estimate is holding up.
last quote I read from him was that he would file charges when he was ready.

I patiently await that day. And I am glad he is not rushing. (((did I say 'patiently waiting'? because that is a mistruth. I am very impatient in Pat's case but I want things to be right and want justice to be a swift sword)))

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

Thank you all for your continued support, encouragement, and prayers. This has been a long road, but still shorter for us than for some families...families who may never know what happened to their loved ones or where they are at. We are grateful for the answers to some questions...sickened and heartbroken at the same time.

The evil of men took her life from this earth and destroyed her body...but she lives on in Heaven, where there's no more sickness, pain, or tears. She has everlasting life, which can NEVER be destroyed. The joke is on those who sold their souls to the devil, and if remorse leads the way to redemption...redemption appears to be far, far, far away.

A good, good man, a pillar of faith, Malcolm G., has told me from the beginning that God has a plan, THE perfect plan and perfect timing, even when we don't or can't understand it. So what was one of the first things Tim Miller said to me? "Everything happens in God's time." Every event that has played out in Mom's case has worked for the good of the case, even when we were really, really, REALLY tired of waiting. But that wait is getting shorter. I promise.

Thank you all for your continued support, encouragement, and prayers. This has been a long road, but still shorter for us than for some families...families who may never know what happened to their loved ones or where they are at. We are grateful for the answers to some questions...sickened and heartbroken at the same time.

The evil of men took her life from this earth and destroyed her body...but she lives on in Heaven, where there's no more sickness, pain, or tears. She has everlasting life, which can NEVER be destroyed. The joke is on those who sold their souls to the devil, and if remorse leads the way to redemption...redemption appears to be far, far, far away.

A good, good man, a pillar of faith, Malcolm G., has told me from the beginning that God has a plan, THE perfect plan and perfect timing, even when we don't or can't understand it. So what was one of the first things Tim Miller said to me? "Everything happens in God's time." Every event that has played out in Mom's case has worked for the good of the case, even when we were really, really, REALLY tired of waiting. But that wait is getting shorter. I promise.

Rita...you never cease to amaze me with your posts. Here we try to comfort you and your family and it usually ends up you comforting us! Plus, your are right about Malcolm, he is a very good man. My hubby has know him for years and says he is very "gifted" when it comes to God and life. (gifted was the only word I could think of that was fitting to describe him)

Blessings to you and your family Rita.

Rita, the grace you exude in every word that you share with us here is absolutely heart warming, and gut wrenching at the same time. I am literally brought to tears every time I read one of your postings here--the pain that I know you are feeling is palpable, and the love and admiration you have for your mother is spell-binding.

I don't know that I could ever be as strong, as seemingly tireless, as devoted, as determined, as loving, as courageous, and as sincere in your love of God and His plan as you seem to be if I were to find myself in similar tragic circumstances. I feel certain that I would long ago have given up on any thoughts or hope of justice.

To see that you continue to push ahead, to hold your head high when the weight of the world is surely upon your shoulders is a true testament to all that you learned from your mother. She would be so very proud of you, and of your siblings.

Although the wheels of justice often turn much slower than we crime watchers want, they do turn at their God-driven pace. Those wheels will soon reach a point in the road where it will be time for certain people to face the music of their own making for the disgusting atrocities they have committed upon your mother, and upon your family. We shall see punishment handed down to those responsible for any part they might have played in this tragedy. I feel certain that each of us who has followed this case thus far will be right here by your side as the time comes for justice to be served on your mother's behalf.

You are most certainly blessed in the knowledge that, although her time here on earth was selfishly cut short, you will once again see your mother in the heavenly afterlife--and that will be for all eternity. No one will ever be able to take that away from you again.

My prayers are with you and your entire family as you await whatever lies ahead. May God bless each and every one of you.

Thank you, Rita. You are so sweet and your faith is inspiring.

Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see. ~Corrie Ten Boom

bless you all
g~

bumping up... wondering if I should go get my hair cut today??? ((everytime I get my hair cut there is a break in the case))

bumping up... wondering if I should go get my hair cut today??? ((everytime I get my hair cut there is a break in the case))

So, I take it you didn't go today, but did you at least make an appointment for early next week? :crazy:

I'll be keeping Pat and her family in my thoughts and prayers as the Memorial weekend begins. Lord please continue to bless Rita, Gene and the rest of Pat's family. This weekend can be a tough one for many of us, as we honor loved ones that have passed on in the past, whether many years ago or recently. Help us keep precious memories alive in our hearts, Lord. Praying in your Son's name -- Amen.

getting ready to have no computer access for the next two weeks or so as we make a military move.

I will continue to pray for Pat and her family and for justice.

((ps, I plan on getting my hair cut as SOON as we get moved!!!! ;-))

getting ready to have no computer access for the next two weeks or so as we make a military move.

I will continue to pray for Pat and her family and for justice.

((ps, I plan on getting my hair cut as SOON as we get moved!!!! ;-))

You'll be missed in Kansas, nursebeeme. You brought lots of class to our old state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member