KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.atchisonglobeonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=16&SubSectionID=33&ArticleID=14044

Atchison County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman said Wednesday that human remains have been found on the farm of Roger and Rebecca Hollister.

There is no confirmation yet that the remains are linked to the Patricia Kimmi case.

Authorities were at the location conducting another search Wednesday morning.

The search occurred on the same day Mr. Hollister was scheduled to appear in a Brown County courtroom on an attempted murder charge in connection with a Feb. 26 automobile wreck. Prosecutors say Mr. Hollister intentionally drove his vehicle into a tanker truck in an attempt to kill his wife after she spoke with investigators in the Patricia Kimmi case.

Thank God, I pray this is Pat and these poor kids can quit wondering and the court cases can prove who did this horrible act and put them away for good.

So hopefully he gets no bond reduction and he can stay right where he belongs.

I can't help wondering if LE put the pressure on RH that her husband was going to get a reduced bond and be able to get out. Maybe she divulged the info before his hearing so that he would not be released. She has to be totally frightened of him as he has already tried to kill her once.
Prayers and hopes, comfort and peace for the Kimmi family. May Pat be laid to loving and respectful rest, as she so richly deserves.

KQ2 update:
---
Kuckelman tells KQ2 there will likely be at least one person charged with first degree murder. He says with or without a body, charges were going to be filed in the Kimmi case.

"If the remains belong to Pat Kimmi, we should be able to identify them within the next few days," said Kuckelman.
---

http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=127955

just watched the perp walk. there was a film crew following. wish there was a camera in the courtroom to see what happens. has anyone heard whether or not ReH has been granted a divorce? if so, she could testify against him.

Forgive me for asking probably an already answered question....is the brother involved?

Rita, Tony, Gene, David and families. -- our hearts and prayers are with you right now. It is so hard to know what to feel, isn't it? heartache, sorrow, and yet relief

Forgive me for asking probably an already answered question....is the brother involved?

I don't think we know yet. There's still uncertainty as to where the remains were found:

KQ2
"They found human remains on property owned by Roger Hollister's brother last night."
Atchison Globe
"Atchison County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman said Wednesday that human remains have been found on the farm of Roger and Rebecca Hollister."
Hiawatha World (story sourced from Atchison Globe)
"Atchison County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman said Wednesday that human remains have been found on property believed to be owned by the brother of Roger Hollister."
Hiawatha World (headline blurb)
"Atchison County Attorney Jerry Kuckelman tells Atchison Globe human remains were found Tuesday night on rural Nemaha County farmland."
KNZA
"A source close to the investigation has told Kanzaland news that human remains were found Tuesday night on the rural Sabetha farmstead of Roger and Rebecca Hollister."

I am in shock, even though we were all wanting RoHo charged or something to happen. Since the media hadn't announced that LE were still searching, I'd say something must have come out-- from someone. Prayers that anyone that was involved, in any way, is charged and pay for what they have done to Pat and to her dear family. Kimmi family-- I cannot imagine the mixed emotions this has to be bringing up. Yes, you want answers and deserve to have your mom found-- but this has to be killing you all. Prayers to you in this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong