KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I don't know if this is a rumor or not, but DH just called me and said they found Pat's body on the Holister farm.

Anyone?

Oops! Sorry, I see it has been reported. Really sorry. I need to read first. I'm just shaking.

Hiawatha World published it first - they've done great work keeping this case in the public eye:

"[Atchison County Sheriff John Calhoon's] statement that human remains were found by authorities both Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning came just minutes after a Brown County judge denied a motion to reduce the $1.5 million bond of Roger Hollister, 58, who is being held on attempted first degree murder charges in connection with a vehicle accident that critically injured his wife, Rebecca, in late February."

http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=4303&TM=53826.52

"Prosecutors May Seek Capital Murder Charges in Kimmi Case

Prosecutors plan to seek capital murder charges against Roger Hollister in the case of a missing Kansas woman."

http://stjoechannel.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=128025

First two provisions from the KS capital murder statute:

(1) Intentional and premeditated killing of any person in the commission of kidnapping, as defined in K.S.A. 21-3420 and amendments thereto, or aggravated kidnapping, as defined in K.S.A. 21-3421 and amendments thereto, when the kidnapping or aggravated kidnapping was committed with the intent to hold such person for ransom;
(2) intentional and premeditated killing of any person pursuant to a contract or agreement to kill such person or being a party to the contract or agreement pursuant to which such person is killed;

http://deathpenalty.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=1383

I can't help wondering if LE put the pressure on RH that her husband was going to get a reduced bond and be able to get out. Maybe she divulged the info before his hearing so that he would not be released. She has to be totally frightened of him as he has already tried to kill her once.
Prayers and hopes, comfort and peace for the Kimmi family. May Pat be laid to loving and respectful rest, as she so richly deserves.

I know this is "not nice", but I hope she is afraid. It has to be nothing compared to what THEY (iMo) did to Pat.
I agree totally with you on the loving and respectful rest for Pat, and I also pray for peace and closure for the kids. I hope Re and Ro are both put away. She knew, she knew, she knew, and look how she handled it..................never saying until her own butt was probably covered........she is just as evil as him:banghead:

Oh.... that just brought tears to my eyes watching the 4 people stand there watching him, staring. Are those family members? What courage and strength they have to make their presence known physically yet stand by strongly and quietly. I can't imagine.

Yes, David and Lori, Tony, and my husband Lonnie.

I know this is "not nice", but I hope she is afraid. It has to be nothing compared to what THEY (iMo) did to Pat.
I agree totally with you on the loving and respectful rest for Pat, and I also pray for peace and closure for the kids. I hope Re and Ro are both put away. She knew, she knew, she knew, and look how she handled it..................never saying until her own butt was probably covered........she is just as evil as him:banghead:

ITA and let's not forget there is very likely 'someone else' involved also. My understanding is that the Ho's didn't even know Mrs Kimmi, certainly didn't have a problem w/ her, and folks don't usually go around luring strangers out of their homes and killing them unless there is something in it for THEM.

Oh.... that just brought tears to my eyes watching the 4 people stand there watching him, staring. Are those family members? What courage and strength they have to make their presence known physically yet stand by strongly and quietly. I can't imagine.

Grace and dignity. I'm not sure I could hold myself back under the same circumstances.

ITA and let's not forget there is very likely 'someone else' involved also. My understanding is that the Ho's didn't even know Mrs Kimmi, certainly didn't have a problem w/ her, and folks don't usually go around luring strangers out of their homes and killing them unless there is something in it for THEM.

(bbm) I'm sorry :) At the weirdest times, some things are just funny...

Will the 3:00 presser be online anywhere? Also, that's 4:00 eastern time, correct? TIA

A prayer for Pat (my ninth grade Latin failed me so I had to look this up) :

Réquiem ætérnam dona ei Dómine; et lux perpétua lúceat ei. Requiéscat in pace. Amen.

(Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.)

A prayer for Pat (my ninth grade Latin failed me so I had to look this up) :

Réquiem ætérnam dona ei Dómine; et lux perpétua lúceat ei. Requiéscat in pace. Amen.

(Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord; and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.)

Amen.

Hiawatha World published it first - they've done great work keeping this case in the public eye:

"[Atchison County Sheriff John Calhoon's] statement that human remains were found by authorities both Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning came just minutes after a Brown County judge denied a motion to reduce the $1.5 million bond of Roger Hollister, 58, who is being held on attempted first degree murder charges in connection with a vehicle accident that critically injured his wife, Rebecca, in late February."

http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=4303&TM=53826.52

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but what an absolute *advertiser censored* ROHO is to even try to reduce his bond.
Uuhhhh sorry, but NO, you are going to have to sit there for awhile before you FRY, Moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991