KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember 6 months ago when I got the call from my Best friend and Kimmi Cousin, "Pat's Miss!" "What do you mean Pat's missing?!" I said confused "It's Horton What could have happened?" That was 6 long months ago and the whole world has changed. Not only did the Hollisters take a wonderful woman from her friends, family and community but they forever changed my hometown. Now there's not one safe place left on this planet. If they can get you in Horton, Ks they can get you anywhere. It is important that we make sure justice is served not just for the Kimmi's or Hortonites but for all the good people that stick to the rules and take care of each other.

I'd like to add a special thanks to all LE involved in this investigation. It felt like it took forever but in reality I know we are very lucky to Have found Pat and to have the one who hurt her in jail. Thank you so much for your hard work.

As always Praying for the Friends, Family and community of Pat

True, we are thankful for the receipt and the description of the truck. Most of all, we give credit to Mom to fighting for her life, getting away from the monster, and giving us the second crime scene w/ other evidence. If she hadn't jumped out of that truck...I don't know where we'd be. We're really grateful for each and every step that's gotten us where we are today. I'm most thankful that we've been able to tell all the kids that Ninny is found.

Part of me though is mad as HELL that there are still so many unanswered questions, that we had to wait this long for ReHo to give up her information. Did she come forward because she felt safe? Because her conscious was bothering her? She laid beside this man for months, knowing he murdered an innocent mother and grandmother, and that her body was buried there on that property??? I have no "benefit of the doubt" left. JMO

I know! I was thinking about that last night.

Honestly I wanted to think that ReHo didn't have any knowledge... I don't know why I have never met her and don't know a thing about her. But if it is TRUE and whoever told the media that she led authorities to the site.... surely Rita someday the authorities will tell you kids even if we never know --
why then??? How long did she know??? If she knew all along!!!!...... That is maddening!

I am glad that they found Pat and that this part of the mystery is over. but I know there is so much left to come and I truely keep you in my prayers constantly!!

Rest in Peace Pat. May Angel wings keep you safe. Keep an eye on us down here! All my love and prayers.

Now...My Opinion there is no way that REHo had ne knowledge from the very beginning 6 months ago. I think she will rot in hell like RoHo!!

Re: Rebecca Auction
see video/story at wibw.com
(Roger Hollister's wife holds auction)
....to pay for medical bills????

Could it be that ReH was too scared to say something to authorities and that is why she kept quiet? I mean he did try to kill. He had already killed once (Pat), so she knew he was capable of doing it.

I know she could have probably reported RoH when he wasn't around. But she may have thought that LE wouldn't keep her safe while investigating him. After all, if she had went to LE, I doubt they'd arrest him right then and there on her word. In the meantime she wouldn't be safe from him.

I'm not making excuses for her either. Especially if she actually played a part in this whole thing which I'm not so sure she didn't.

Not alerting LE about a crime is not a crime. I think that is correct anyway. If she didn't actually do anything that led to Pat's death and she didn't actually do anything to cover up the murder, was there an actual crime committed? I don't think so, but I'm not sure. Of course it is a crime in our own minds because it is a horrible thing not to call LE when you know something like this. But I mean in legal terms, is it a crime?

Re: Rebecca Auction
see video/story at wibw.com
(Roger Hollister's wife holds auction)
....to pay for medical bills????

I've heard from 2 different people that went to the auction that stuff went high.

Rebecca Hollister: led law enforcement to the remains; just recently met with her husband in jail. Testified under oath in the case; proceeding her testimony in the case had an 'alleged' attempt of murder of her life at the hands of her husband, Roger Hollister; Filed legal paperwork to attain funds from the sale of their farm and equipment after the accident and after the vanishing of Pat kimmi. Was a salesperson of home interior.

just who is she? What did she know? What did she DO?
(FORGET THIS-- POSTED WHEN READING THE LAST PAGE AND OBVIOUSLY I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE THINKING THIS)

Is it just me or does it seem if she knew where Pat was, she had to have been there when Pat was placed there. I can see making a deal for her testimony, but if she was involved she CANNOT just walk. Did she lure Pat out of the house or help? They have got to charge anyone /everyone involved.

Could it be that ReH was too scared to say something to authorities and that is why she kept quiet? I mean he did try to kill. He had already killed once (Pat), so she knew he was capable of doing it.

I know she could have probably reported RoH when he wasn't around. But she may have thought that LE wouldn't keep her safe while investigating him. After all, if she had went to LE, I doubt they'd arrest him right then and there on her word. In the meantime she wouldn't be safe from him.

I'm not making excuses for her either. Especially if she actually played a part in this whole thing which I'm not so sure she didn't.

Not alerting LE about a crime is not a crime. I think that is correct anyway. If she didn't actually do anything that led to Pat's death and she didn't actually do anything to cover up the murder, was there an actual crime committed? I don't think so, but I'm not sure. Of course it is a crime in our own minds because it is a horrible thing not to call LE when you know something like this. But I mean in legal terms, is it a crime?

Actually, I could be wrong but I think that if you KNOW about a crime and do not report it you are considered an acessory to that crime.

Actually, I could be wrong but I think that if you KNOW about a crime and do not report it you are considered an acessory to that crime.

I really hope you are correct. That is how it should be.

Oh I remember now where I heard that. It was on Nancy Grace. She said not reporting a crime is not a crime. I'm sure it was her. I'm not sure if the laws are the same in every state though. When she said that I thought it had to be wrong, but not according to her. I can't remember what case she was talking about when she said it.

Is it a crime not to report a crime?

I don't know but

if Rebecca was asked specific questions at the inquisition under oath ...
if she lied ... it would be a crime I think...
if she chose not to answer .... it would be incriminating?

Is it a crime not to report a crime?

I don't know but

if Rebecca was asked specific questions at the inquisition under oath ...
if she lied ... it would be a crime I think...
if she chose not to answer .... it would be incriminating?

I agree. That one article said you can't lie about it or it is a crime.

I have emailed my daughter in law who is a lawyer. we'll see what she says

I missed the information regarding the receipt. Would someone be so kind to tell me where this receipt was found and the information regarding it? I had always wondered how or when the dually was seen. I think I may have joined after this info was established. TIA

I missed the information regarding the receipt. Would someone be so kind to tell me where this receipt was found and the information regarding it? I had always wondered how or when the dually was seen. I think I may have joined after this info was established. TIA

I don't think this information has been released to the public yet.

My sincere thoughts and prayers go out to each of Pat's children and their families on this Mother's Day.
May your hearts full of memories of your dear Mother help you make it through this very special day.
The Lord is surrounding you with his love and care and will help you each minute of the day.

Happy Mothers Day to all on here and especially to the Kimmi kids and their families. Not the day we all hoped for but Jesus has given Pat a wonderful day with Taylor this Mother's Day.​
picture.php

Life is short and that is a fact. There IS an eternity and that is the hope of glory in Jesus Christ. Everyone will spend eternity somewhere and I am so GLAD that Pat made it clear where she would be spending eternity. It makes so much difference!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak