KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

Discussion in 'Patricia Kimmi' started by Salem, Jun 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmandaReckonwith

AmandaReckonwith Defective Detective

2. bowmancabin

bowmancabin New Member

Just saw the trial has been delayed (on tv news)...'cause attorney has been too busy with other cases'???? so sorry to hear this...

3. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Same info, from Atchison Globe:

Roger Hollister, 58, rural Sabetha, is poised to have a jury proclaim his guilt or innocence during a trial beginning Tuesday, Feb. 22, 2011, in Atchison County District Court.
    ---
    http://atchisonglobeonline.com/index.asp

Well, good thing he's poised; cells are small spaces.

4. Fairy1

Fairy1 VOTE!!!

At first glance, I read that as "poisoned!" Which would actually be true, but I took it literally (and gleefully!). Ah well, justice delayed. Par for the course with Pat's case it seems.

Prayers to the family.

5. dreamweaver

dreamweaver New Member

Trial delayed! It is frustrating for me and I can only imagine how Rita and the rest of family are feeling.

6. MindonMom

MindonMom New Member

7. cleo612

cleo612 My reason for waking up each day!

Thank you for this new article, Mr. Kimmi.

It says in the article that the original trial date (November 30th) will be used to address pre-trial motions, so I will be sure to keep the date marked on my calendar.

God bless all of the Kimmi family as we approach yet another holiday season without their beloved Pat in their midst. While she may not be there in person, she will surely be there in spirit.

She would be so proud of all of you for the grace, dignity and strength that you have shown throughout this horrific ordeal. You watched her, you listened to her, you learned from her, and you live your lives as you believe she would want. No greater gift could be given to a mother - love and goodness personified.

I know that all of these delays must be so difficult for all of you. I will continue to keep you all in my daily prayers.

I have been deeply touched by all of you as you have walked this frightening and heart-wrenchingly sad path that was laid at your feet. Along with all the people who know you personally, break bread with you regularly, greet you at the grocery store, or pass you on the street, there are many, many people you have never met who truly and deeply care about you. I hope that you know that we are all right beside you as we await justice to be doled out on Pat's behalf.

In a nutshell, you are not alone, Kimmi family.

8. Whiskey Horse

Whiskey Horse New Member

so we must watch for "fallen angels"??? LOL. I'd like to step up to the bar and buy him his first .... glass of tea??????

9. Whiskey Horse

Whiskey Horse New Member

Hmmm, never thought of that angle...can not the bartenders refuse to serve and then.....call the cops...or serve him and call the cops?

10. Whiskey Horse

Whiskey Horse New Member

I wanted to post a "thanks" to this, but it seemed inappropriate! Maybe E should get a new lawyer who really cares enough to do his job.....or....maybe not! LOL LOL

11. dsntslp

dsntslp New Member

Many Prayers. Hang in there.
    I know the waiting is hard. I do.
    Dsn

12. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

(((((((((Kimmi Family!)))))))))))))

well, well, well..... Ro~freaking~Ho will start his trial 2 days before my birthday.
    ((and I know now what I want for my birthday gift!))

Let's bump this up to the top. Kimmi family, you are always in my thoughts and prayers.

13. beerslinger

beerslinger New Member

Any business owner can refuse service to whomever they like. and they can call the cops if he is drunk and driving and they are concerned. however, the bar could get in trouble for over-serving him if they do that. better for it to be another patron to call the law.

14. MindonMom

MindonMom New Member

15. kai

kai Well-Known Member

Praying for justice & peace for the Kimmi family this morning.

16. little_pony

little_pony Here for Pat Kimmi

Bump for Pat

17. Fairy1

Fairy1 VOTE!!!

Bump!!!

Surely we're not going through another week with no new developments.

18. jokie7348

jokie7348 Member

Just wanting to check in. I am sad to see that there is no news; but I am heartened by everyone's kind comments. I, too, check on Pat's thread often. I pray for her family every day. Just waiting for justice to be carried out.

19. eyestowardHeaven

eyestowardHeaven Nothing but the truth

The family of Pat Kimmi would like to invite family, friends, and the community to join us for a short prayer service on the one year anniversary of her abduction. We will meet in the field at 1595 326th Rd., Saturday, November 6, 2010, at 1:00 pm. We will walk west from there to the area where she was last seen. We would like to again say to all of you THANK YOU and may GOD BLESS YOU ALL for your prayers and support.

20. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

And thank you for all you have given us; you will continue to be in our prayers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.