KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiet, but not forgotten.

Yup. I don't know that I've ever posted on this thread, but I've been following since day one. Things seem to happen on Friday, no? I'll be checking back tomorrow (maybe I'll even take my cue from nursebeme and go get a haircut...can't hurt). My thoughts are with Pat's children, grandchildren, and friends, as always.

Yes - FRIDAY!!! That other shoe is just dangling....

Adding my prayers for Pat's babies, grandbabies and loved ones.

I think we all understand that, carbuff. It's just that you don't often see that with DUI/DWI charges. Also wondering what constitutes a "felony DUI" in the absence of an accident or injury to another.

Ah well. If our intuition is on target with EK, this will be the least of his problems!

I think (in Kansas) DUI #1 & #2 are misdemeanors but DUI #3 (or more) are felony. Pretty sure there was no accident or injury involved .. don't know why it is a 'jury' trial unless it was requested?

The hot, humid & lazy days of summer have us really quiet here.

Have a good week everyone!

Continually keeping Pat's family in my thoughts and prayers.

Does anyone know if the older couple that went missing last September has been found?

This is a partial post from one of the very early threads in Pat's case --

from Texas Mist 11-10-09

". . . . a report of an elderly couple that went missing from the same county, Atchison, on Sept. 11....they haven't been found yet either...."

I'm in the area, and I haven't heard anything about them being located. JMO but I think there was no foul play in their disappearance. More likely it was medical issue, possibly even intentional. That is my opinion only.

Thanks Rita.

I guess "not guilty" would be what a person would expect RoHo to say!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4QHUX-y56k&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Does anyone know if the older couple that went missing last September has been found?

This is a partial post from one of the very early threads in Pat's case --

from Texas Mist 11-10-09

". . . . a report of an elderly couple that went missing from the same county, Atchison, on Sept. 11....they haven't been found yet either...."

No, they haven't. Not even a trace. Very wierd.

hey everybody! just getting caught up! I am not surprised at RoHo's plea.

Any news on future arrests of the person who did the "hiring"????????

I noticed that one of the news reports mentioned that RoHo gained weight. He looks like a completely different person in the YouTub video above.

I noticed that one of the news reports mentioned that RoHo gained weight. He looks like a completely different person in the YouTub video above.

He still looks mean and evil to me. I suppose being locked up doesn't agree with him. Oh well. He better get used to it!

I'm in the area, and I haven't heard anything about them being located. JMO but I think there was no foul play in their disappearance. More likely it was medical issue, possibly even intentional. That is my opinion only.

I am in the area too and my community have the same opinion about the couple.

I suppose RoHo did experience a weight gain, probably inactivity from sitting in the jail cell. I didn't miss the smirk/slight grin on his face, however. The same SMIRK he's exibited before! The only difference is he's missing the bruising from the accident (shouldn't be called an accident though when it really appears to be attempted murder). Although I'm not surprised as I stated prior, how can RoHo plead "not guilty" -- isn't a suspect under oath? :banghead:

It looked to me like Rita walked past in the background in the video. Probably other family members too, but one appeared to look like Rita. I'm so proud of Pat's family for their self-control. May the Lord continue to guide you and give you strength.

It's FRIDAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members