KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #7, New Arrest 3/12/13

Rita and Gene talk about the DP in Kansas.

http://www.kansascity.com/opinion/readers-opinion/as-i-see-it/article20295846.html

Mom was the rock that our family leaned on, a constant source of love for us and our children. Losing someone so dear to murder necessarily shakes you and forces you to confront your own views on the death penalty.

Ultimately, our family remained committed in our opposition to the death penalty. That is what Mom would have wanted. She instilled in us the core value that we should protect all life, from conception to natural death. Explaining her own opposition to the death penalty, Mom would tell us, “You can’t be half pro-life.”

Hard to believe old EK is still alive and walking this earth. :maddening:

I've been reading back all the threads on Pat. I don't understand why other people have never been arrested and prosecuted in Pat's cold-blooded murder. I just don't understand and there is more justice to be meted out.

I still feel honored to have "met" Pat's family here. What truly lovely people. I hope they're finding some way to heal from this ridiculous crime. In any case, we know Pat raised some really beautiful people and that is her legacy. RIP.

Living in southeast Nebraska, not far from all of this horror, Pat and her family are always on my mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back