KS - Patricia Kimmi, 58, Horton, 6 Nov 2009 - #7, New Arrest 3/12/13

That statement alone, is enough to get Eugene convicted. That is an admission of an agreement to pay for her being killed, or at a minimum he offerred one. That's all it really takes. To me, Hollister having his calendar marked on certain dates of CD's, ... how did he get that knowledge, was it coincidence ? .... I think would just support that there was something to it.

I believe Hollister's wife knew 'before" the fact, and part of the reason she is keeping quieter on some things is that 1) she knows she could get charged, 2) made a deal and is holding that part back until Eugene's trial... they don't want it out there yet. To me, it was obvious she knew when she was helping him load pieces of the truck onto the trailer she knew why.

Spousal privacy is 'voluntary', a spouse is not obligated to maintain it, but if they do and don't want to testify to it, they cannot be compeled to.

Indeed Eagle and WELCOME!!!

Clearly, there will be much more to this, but meanwhile, EK walks freely. Though I just can't help but think (hope!) there is much less spring in his step these days.

ReHo.....not sure what to think there. Her testimony was not given with much conviction, IMO.

That statement alone, is enough to get Eugene convicted. That is an admission of an agreement to pay for her being killed, or at a minimum he offerred one. That's all it really takes. To me, Hollister having his calendar marked on certain dates of CD's, ... how did he get that knowledge, was it coincidence ? .... I think would just support that there was something to it.

I believe Hollister's wife knew 'before" the fact, and part of the reason she is keeping quieter on some things is that 1) she knows she could get charged, 2) made a deal and is holding that part back until Eugene's trial... they don't want it out there yet. To me, it was obvious she knew when she was helping him load pieces of the truck onto the trailer she knew why.

Spousal privacy is 'voluntary', a spouse is not obligated to maintain it, but if they do and don't want to testify to it, they cannot be compeled to.

KSNT has a report out with a quote from Kuckleman stating that charges may be coming for two more people. I presume this is EK and ReHo. Is there another mystery person out there?

Also, I don't agree that spousal privacy is voluntary. Quite the opposite - it is on par with doctor-patient privilege and must be waived.

http://www.ksnt.com/news/local/story/Patricia-Kimmi-murder-investigation-continues/pLXquMt96U2tKFPo5vJ66Q.cspx

From son of bowmancabin's link above:

"Kuckelman does not anticipate Hollister will assist in the investigation.

Even if he does he will not be able to bargain for a more lenient sentence.

The Atchison County Sheriff's Department plans to start bringing people in for questioning toward the end of April."

I wonder why they are waiting until the end of April to start questioning these people?

From son of bowmancabin's link above:

"Kuckelman does not anticipate Hollister will assist in the investigation.

Even if he does he will not be able to bargain for a more lenient sentence.

The Atchison County Sheriff's Department plans to start bringing people in for questioning toward the end of April."

I wonder why they are waiting until the end of April to start questioning these people?

I wonder if there is some evidence that was not tested prior to the trial on purpose? So when asked they did not have to say yes it was tested and showed so and so's dna. OR did they let RoHo's defense team steer them towards more evidence that they infact need to test? Either way if they have sent more off to the KBI labs that could explain why the end of April.

Out of touch for a long time and just catching up after following the case and celebrating the verdict. Thank God!

I agree the two will probably be ReHo and EK, but had to wonder if they don't charge ReHo... who else could it be?? Did EK have a significant other at the time that might have known about it? If I read anything on this before, apologies, but I don't remember. Sorry.

I do remember lots of thoughts that Pat would not open her door to a man and possibly a woman was involved... so maybe ReHo was even more involved (???) Thanks everyone! Great group.

Out of touch for a long time and just catching up after following the case and celebrating the verdict. Thank God!

I agree the two will probably be ReHo and EK, but had to wonder if they don't charge ReHo... who else could it be?? Did EK have a significant other at the time that might have known about it? If I read anything on this before, apologies, but I don't remember. Sorry.

I do remember lots of thoughts that Pat would not open her door to a man and possibly a woman was involved... so maybe ReHo was even more involved (???) Thanks everyone! Great group.

Yes, I believe he did. Thanks - I hadn't even thought about that!

from Monday

Convicted Murderer Appears in Court
Less than two weeks after his Atchison County capital murder conviction, Roger Hollister appeared in Brown County District Court Friday for a pretrial hearing before an attempted murder trial next month.

Hollister, 59, of rural Sabetha, faces trial on allegations that he tried to kill his wife, Rebecca Hollister, in a Feb. 26, 2010 head on collision with a semitrailer on U.S. 75 Highway south of Fairview.

During the 15-minute hearing, Brown County Attorney Kevin Hill asked to admit statements into evidence.
---
Hill also said he plans to use statements Hollister made to Atchison County Undersheriff Larry Myer that were previously included as evidence in the Atchison County trial where Hollister was found guilty of the murder of Patricia Kimmi. Hollister faces sentencing in that case April 4. The conviction carries a minimum sentence of life without parole, and prosecutors are not seeking the death penalty.

more at Hiawatha World link above

Bumping up for Ms. Patricia. Is this the quiet before another storm???

Prayers and hugs to Pat's family.

Looking forward to sentencing on Monday. Not that I think anything we say to RoHo is going to penetrate his evil head, but I do hope he has his hearing aids turned up.

Thank you so, so much for all the time you've taken to archive pictures Amanda, we very much appreciate it.

Ive been looking all over the web. What time is sentencing today???TIA

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SAGEWITHRAGE