Presumed Located KS - Ryan Faulk, 30, Riley County, 2 June 2013

if his middle name is William, he's on FB - two acc'ts that link to each other based out of Indianapolis and connected to the alias given in the Namus entry

no activity since 2012 on the first public one but he was playing games as recently as yesterday on the second 'private' one

I think this person is not missing

The force is strong with this one. I bow to your googlefu.

Oh, and yes, W was the middle initial I was finding as well.

Hmm..... und so: how do we now proceed?

Anyone ballsy enough to contact the contact?
Not me! Let me ask: has anyone who has really put time into researching this matter (I just checked KS MSM, not much effort on my part) done any checking on the Ryan Davidson alias given on NamUs?

This is intriguing me.......... not enough to contact, mind you!1 :)

Quick, someone start an argument so the mods will come read this and maybe one of them will call LE. :)

Um... wfgodot, you're a big meanie head! With funny looking pants! Maybe that'll do it. :)

Quick, someone start an argument so the mods will come read this and maybe one of them will call LE. :)

Um... wfgodot, you're a big meanie head! With funny looking pants! Maybe that'll do it. :)
After the brief absence I was pretty sure necco would be back with this whole thing wrapped up by now, with a Skype view of the confrontation with the contact.

But nooo! It's, "wfgodot is from the Sunflower State, let's make wfgodot do all the work!" lolol

After the brief absence I was pretty sure necco would be back with this whole thing wrapped up by now, with a Skype view of the confrontation with the contact.

But nooo! It's, "wfgodot is from the Sunflower State, let's make wfgodot do all the work!" lolol

Hey! I started a fight, didn't I? :floorlaugh:

Hey! I started a fight, didn't I? :floorlaugh:
Would love to help out here, but I'm watching Glastonbury 2013 sets the Guardian recommended on other WS threads, helping to solve crime!

99.9% sure found his father's obit 2010 , his mother & siblings FB's
not seeing any posts by him on them
Yep there is that one FB- says Amarillo Texas now??

Zionsville In. is a previous city too

Who was it that reported him missing to Salina PD and who Did the Namus contact speak to?? That was an odd Namus entry for sure?

Y'all want me to call the LE contact? with any of this info? putting 2 + 2 together he doesn't really seem missing, does he?

think I found the wife,was as of a yr ago...or is ex now
hmm

okay i am going to call LE tomorrow, fwiw

ETA I am pretty sure this is not the 30/31 yr old, RF in NC, or in SA, Tx

I am a nurse and talk to lots of LE through work, tonight I asked a riley county detective about this case and he knew absolutely nothing about it and and was really surprised he hadn't heard anything. I realize the case is being handled by Salina PD but namus has him listed as missing from Riley county so I would think they would have been aware of it here too.

oh lawsy this just got even more interesting
Intellius gives an alias of Mauro Mourad

this whole thing is weird

think I found the wife,was as of a yr ago...or is ex now
hmm

okay i am going to call LE tomorrow, fwiw

ETA I am pretty sure this is not the 30/31 yr old, RF in NC, or in SA, Tx

Thank you! I'm too chicken to call. It really does seem totally weird.

Weird. I've never seen a NAMUS entry written in the first person by the person reporting someone missing...

I've seen a few when it's obviously a family member or a loved one writing it. Sometimes "we", "us", something like that.

okay..no one has any new info?
I did find an arrest Nov 2008

when I get enough coffee in me, I am gonna call

99.9% sure found his father's obit 2010 , his mother & siblings FB's
not seeing any posts by him on them
Yep there is that one FB- says Amarillo Texas now??

Zionsville In. is a previous city too

Who was it that reported him missing to Salina PD and who Did the Namus contact speak to?? That was an odd Namus entry for sure?

Y'all want me to call the LE contact? with any of this info? putting 2 + 2 together he doesn't really seem missing, does he?

BBM: VERY local to me- never heard of this case until yesterday....here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back