KS - Suspicious Man with Blonde Boy in Car, Paola, 21 Feb 2018

#3 has happened over and over again here in TX!

From comments on all the above links, similar instances have happened in that general area since about October. I tried to find more actual police reports or press releases, but I admit, I’m not very good at that. Can somebody take a look? There’s the instance in Paola and one in Olathe. Im looking for more verified instances of a man asking a child, teen or woman to come to his car, or a man trying to grab someone. Tia

From comments on all the above links, similar instances have happened in that general area since about October. I tried to find more actual police reports or press releases, but I admit, I’m not very good at that. Can somebody take a look? There’s the instance in Paola and one in Olathe. Im looking for more verified instances of a man asking a child, teen or woman to come to his car, or a man trying to grab someone. Tia
I'll try to do a search when I get the Toddler and Baby down for their naps...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

I wonder if having the little boy mouthing something about needing help is part of the ruse. Many young girls are very sensitive to little children and might try to help a litttle one. Could be part of the plan. I wonder if it has ever worked to date with this predator?

I wonder if having the little boy mouthing something about needing help is part of the ruse. Many young girls are very sensitive to little children and might try to help a litttle one. Could be part of the plan. I wonder if it has ever worked to date with this predator?

Hey, that's a good thought.

I imagine some may feel as if they cannot walk away from the boy and must try to help him.

There are several issues with this story. The girls claim they saw the driver motion to them to come over, but also that they did NOT go near the car. So.....how could they then see a small child inside the car, much less read his lips from a distance. It is difficult for a trained and experienced lip reader who depends upon that method for communication to determine what someone is saying precisely, ESPECIALLY when only two syllables are said. For instance, the words "help me" look EXACTLY like the word "happy" and very similar to "hungry" and just for a few more examples.....the same mouth movements also match "elbow" and "apple" and "open" and many more two syllable words. Experienced lip readers depend on context and facial expressions and hand gestures etc. to help them interpret actual content of speech, and they still do not always get it right.

I'm sure this is all true, but what reason would the little boy in the car have to mouth "elbow" or "happy" to the girls? Plus they were there and saw the child, surely he had some kind of facial expression, he probably looked scared for example, and the behavior of the man plus the interaction between the two, body language etc., everything added up I think there's a safe chance that if they saw him mouth something that looked like "help me", that's probably what he was mouthing.

IF the story is true. I hope LE are leaving no stone unturned to figure this out. A small child may very well be in extreme danger. Using a child to lure other children isn't too far-fetched, it's exactly what Michael Devlin did with Shawn Hornbeck when he lured Ben Ownby into his vehicle, for example. Pond scum that man is, btw.

Did anything ever come of any of this?

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

I'm sure this is all true, but what reason would the little boy in the car have to mouth "elbow" or "happy" to the girls? Plus they were there and saw the child, surely he had some kind of facial expression, he probably looked scared for example, and the behavior of the man plus the interaction between the two, body language etc., everything added up I think there's a safe chance that if they saw him mouth something that looked like "help me", that's probably what he was mouthing.

IF the story is true. I hope LE are leaving no stone unturned to figure this out. A small child may very well be in extreme danger. Using a child to lure other children isn't too far-fetched, it's exactly what Michael Devlin did with Shawn Hornbeck when he lured Ben Ownby into his vehicle, for example. Pond scum that man is, btw.

Yes! Shawn and Ben. Exactly like that. Shawn/Ben were not the first and I'm sure they won't be the last.

I believe these girls, even though I wish it was untrue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back