Found Deceased KS - Todd Allison, 49, Andover, 4 September 2018

perfectingpink

Reaction score
Andover police seek help to locate missing man

Todd+Allison.png

Allison is described as being approximately 6 ft tall and 180 lbs. He has brown hair, blue eyes and has a gotee and mustache.

He was believed to have been wearing a maroon t-shirt with the “Cheers” logo on the chest, a pair of khaki colored cargo shorts, and a pair of brown leather sandals.

He was last known to be walking in the area of Greenvalley and Central in Andover.

Andover police seek help to locate missing man

Todd+Allison.png

Allison is described as being approximately 6 ft tall and 180 lbs. He has brown hair, blue eyes and has a gotee and mustache.

He was believed to have been wearing a maroon t-shirt with the “Cheers” logo on the chest, a pair of khaki colored cargo shorts, and a pair of brown leather sandals.

He was last known to be walking in the area of Greenvalley and Central in Andover.

Such a nice man. Praying he is safe and returns soon.

Need more info here.

He looks like such a nice person (I know, I know, but he does).

Why does LE state that they think he left voluntarily? That just doesn't seem like the case to me.....he seems like he's big into his kids and wife. Of course, all of that can be deceiving.

He was wearing leather sandals...would he normally wear those to go for a walk? Was he going for a walk or did a vehicle break down?

Is he a lawyer in Wichita?

His family must be worried sick :(

Andover Police Department

The Andover Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in trying to locate an Andover man. On 9/4/18, family members reported Todd M. Allison missing from his home in Andover. Officers have conducted an extensive search of the area and have not been able to locate him. Officers believe that Mr. Allison has left his home voluntarily and no foul play is suspected. His family is worried about his whereabouts and the Andover Police Department asks that anyone who may have information as to Mr. Allison’s whereabouts contact the Andover Police Department at (316)733-5177 ext. 0. Mr. Allison is described as being approximately 6 foot tall and weighs 180 lbs. He is 49 years old. He has brown hair, blue eyes and has a gotee and mustache. He was believed to have been wearing a maroon t-shirt with the “Cheers” logo on the chest, a pair of khaki colored cargo shorts, and a pair of brown leather sandals. He was last known to be on foot in the area of Greenvalley and Central in Andover. Thank you for your assistance.

upload_2018-9-6_2-52-40.jpeg

Andover PD ask for help looking for missing man

Todd has a nice reputation in town as a lawyer, family man and Good Samaritan. In my dealings with him I always found him to be genuinely a very pleasant guy.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any insight into his life recently. I think the assertion that foul play is not suspected leads one to believe that he may be apt to harm himself or he meticulously planned to go off the grid.

Todd has a nice reputation in town as a lawyer, family man and Good Samaritan. In my dealings with him I always found him to be genuinely a very pleasant guy.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any insight into his life recently. I think the assertion that foul play is not suspected leads one to believe that he may be apt to harm himself or he meticulously planned to go off the grid.

Welcome!!!!! Hopefully Todd will be located soon.

Hi Captain & welcome! Appreciate your insight. We are praying for his safe return!

From the looks of his FB page, it appears he's had a spring/summer full of many big changes: A new dog, a son graduating HS and starting college away from home, a daughter graduating college and getting married. He seems like a very proud husband & involved father. I wonder if all of these changes might have been a lot in a short period of time and added a lot of stress or sadness?
Seems like no one has a reason to believe he didn't leave willingly.

I hope he's just taking a break...

Does his practice employ others or is it just him? I wonder what they know?

Attorneys - Wichita, Kansas - Todd Allison, P.A. & Newell Law Office, LLC looks like there is at least one other attorney there practicing. I hate these cases, because my mind always go to embezzlement (Sorry I had a family member embezzle over a million dollars from a business and I work in an industry where people are always being accused of it). I sincerely hope he ran off with money and is in Mexico living the high life, obviously not because I want people to have lost their money, but I want him to be alive.

Need more info here.

He looks like such a nice person (I know, I know, but he does).

Why does LE state that they think he left voluntarily? That just doesn't seem like the case to me.....he seems like he's big into his kids and wife. Of course, all of that can be deceiving.

He was wearing leather sandals...would he normally wear those to go for a walk? Was he going for a walk or did a vehicle break down?

Is he a lawyer in Wichita?

His family must be worried sick :(
He IS a nice person. He was my attorney and he genuinely cares about his clients. I PRAY he comes home safely and SOON. Yes, he is an attorney in Wichita.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back