Found Safe KY - AC 16, & Noah 3, w/uncle Jacob Clare, Beaver Dam, car fnd in CA, 5/6 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

It is heartbreaking to read the charges in CA. If TBI had been prompt to act on the Amber Alert, and KY had issued an Amber Alert or at the least had taken it seriously from the start, so much could have been avoided.

The maximum sentence in CA will be 14 years and he will face charges in TN and should face charges in KY. Since the crimes took place across state lines, he could also face federal charges. I wonder if the sentencing will be concurrent or separate. If separate, he should be locked up for a very long time.

Adam Ennis:

Marisa Henson is being charged in relation to Jake Clare with 39-11-403. Which is Criminal responsibility for facilitation of felony.
Gallatin PD said they hope this arrest will shed light as to who else could have been involved in this kidnapping. They are still actively investigating this case & hope this arrest will lead to more.
(a) A person is criminally responsible for the facilitation of a felony, if, knowing that another intends to commit a specific felony, but without the intent required for criminal responsibility under § 39-11-402(2), the person knowingly furnishes substantial assistance in the commission of the felony.
(b) The facilitation of the commission of a felony is an offense of the class next below the felony facilitated by the person so charged

Bring Every Child Home SAFE
Anyone know who Marisa Henson is in relation to this case? Can we discuss her since she's been charged?

Attachments

• 83569191-EF28-4309-A450-736CE8092D44.jpeg
    83569191-EF28-4309-A450-736CE8092D44.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 69
https://www.newschannel5.com/news/m...ob-clare-obtain-vehicle-used-to-drive-to-cali

Sumner County District Attorney Ray Whitley confirmed to NewsChannel 5 that Marissa Henson is charged with criminal responsibility for facilitation of a felony here in Tennessee.
I wonder if Henson was aware that Clare was going to kidnap his niece, or did she think he was only taking his son? Either way she deserves whatever she gets for helping him, but if she knew he was taking the niece as well there should be TWO charges and consecutive sentences. IMO

I wonder if Henson was aware that Clare was going to kidnap his niece, or did she think he was only taking his son? Either way she deserves whatever she gets for helping him, but if she knew he was taking the niece as well there should be TWO charges and consecutive sentences. IMO
That's my question too. Did she knew about AC? If yes, did she know she is underage AND related to him? What a mess.

According to an affidavit, Henson and Clare met on Oct. 20 at Opry Mills Mall where Clare told Henson his plans to “run off” with his 16-year-old niece and taking his son with him. Clare allegedly told Henson that his son’s mother wouldn’t see him again. Henson reportedly advised Clare that all the borders were closed and that he could only leave the country via Mexico or Canada. She allegedly advised him to go on Facebook Marketplace and buy a vehicle using her phone so his phone wouldn’t have the search history. Henson found the Subaru ad that Clare later purchased and used to take his son and niece across the county.

On Nov. 4, Gallatin Police say Henson drove Clare to Smyrna where they bought the Subaru and drove it back to Henson’s house and loaded it up with camping gear, clothes and other gear. Henson then reportedly followed Clare to Altitude where he left the Subaru in the parking lot. She also watched as Clare removed stickers from the vehicle.

Henson also helped find the fastest route to Bowling Green, Ky. where he later got his 16-year-old niece.

Woman arrested in connection to AMBER Alert kidnapping case of Gallatin boy

This creep sure has a way of convincing females to help him with these dangerous and elaborate plans. What a stupid way to ruin your life and now her kids are without their mom.
I don't quite understand what is going on here. According to this article, Clare and Henson loaded up the Subaru at HER house. Where was her husband? I wonder what he was thinking about these goings on?

"On Nov. 4, Gallatin Police say Henson drove Clare to Smyrna where they bought the Subaru and drove it back to Henson’s house and loaded it up with camping gear, clothes and other gear."

Woman arrested in connection to AMBER Alert kidnapping case of Gallatin boy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back