Found Safe KY - AC 16, & Noah 3, w/uncle Jacob Clare, Beaver Dam, car fnd in CA, 5/6 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Gallatin police searching for missing Kentucky man | WKRN News 2

254351000_4609594472412041_1527426554688557204_n.jpg

The Gallatin Police Department is searching for a missing man out of Ohio County, Kentucky.
  • Jacob Clare was reported missing to the Beaver Dam Police Department in Ohio County. Authorities believe Clare left sometime late in the night on November 5 or early in the morning on November 6 with his niece, 16-year-old AC.
  • Jacob was seen on his way to Gallatin to drop off his son Noah with family, but he did not show up. Jacob was last seen driving a Subaru Outback.
Anyone with information should call police at 615-452-1313.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worrisome. With his niece, and dropping off his son, so he should be familiar with his surroundings. Cute boy, pretty young girl. Scary. Oh, I hope they're all okay. Perhaps a car accident, and car cannot be seen from road?
Positive thoughts for all of them and for the other family members who must be very worried.

Last edited:
Referencing: Gallatin Police Department | Facebook

Ohio County KY Sheriff's Office
Beaver Dam Police Department is working a Missing Person/Run Away case. AC 16 of Beaver Dam was last seen at her residence in Beaver Dam around 9:30 pm on 11-05-2021. Sometime later that night or in the early morning hours on 11-06-2021 she left her residence possibly in the company of a Jacob Clare, her uncle. Possible destination of Tennessee around the Smoky Mountain area. Any information of her whereabouts please report to Ohio County Central Dispatch at 270-298-4411
254126175_248495330645710_1583548057469168351_n.jpg

NOV 8, 2021
Man sought for custodial interference in Ky. could be in Gallatin (newschannel5.com)
Gallatin police have asked the public’s help in locating a suspect who is at the center of a “missing person/runaway case” in Kentucky.

[...]

Police said Clare has an active arrest warrant on file for custodial interference.

Noah, who is 3 years old, was last seen wearing gray pants, a camo shirt, a black jacket and black shoes.

Gallatin Police Department
Noah Clare

[...]

The custodial interference warrant is kind of confusing as to whom he is inferring with I would assume his son, but I could also possibly see the fact that his niece could have also been meant to be with someone else. Hopefully they are found. Just a strange case and with ti being KY who knows what the family ties are like. If he is 6'7" then he shouldn't be hard to miss at all

NOV 9, 2021
Kids missing and Jacob Clare is wanted in Kentucky, Tennessee | The Kansas City Star
[...]

Along the way, Jacob Clare picked up his 16-year-old niece, AC, from her home in Beaver Dam late Nov. 5 or early Nov. 6, according to the Ohio County Sheriff’s Office. Beaver Dam is about 90 miles north of Gallatin, which is a suburb of Nashville.

[...]

“He could be anywhere right now,” Noah’s mother, AE, told WNKY. “And I’m just scared I’m never going to see him again.”

[...]

Ennis said Jacob Clare is 6 feet, 7 inches tall with a thick beard, according to WNKY. He also has a “full tribal tattoo sleeve on his left arm,” Beaver Dam police said.

[...]

The custodial interference warrant is kind of confusing as to whom he is inferring with I would assume his son, but I could also possibly see the fact that his niece could have also been meant to be with someone else. Hopefully they are found. Just a strange case and with ti being KY who knows what the family ties are like. If he is 6'7" then he shouldn't be hard to miss at all
Yes, very odd. I have to wonder if he has the 16 year old with him for nefarious purposes, or if he was at one point her guardian as well.

Mother of ‘endangered’ three-year-old pleading for help finding him

By Ana Medina
Published: Nov. 9, 2021 at 12:19 PM PST|Updated: 4 hours ago

GALLATIN, TN. (WBKO) - One mother is pleading for the return of her three-year-old, as law enforcement agencies continue searching for the toddler who is believed to be with his father.

Amanda Ennis, the mother of Noah Clare, says Clare is supposed to get Noah every other weekend following custody agreements.

According to Ennis, she dropped her son off with his father Jacob Clare last Friday night in Gallatin, Tenn.

Sixteen-year-old AC, Jacob Clare’s niece, is believed to be with Jacob and Noah.

“I woke up Saturday morning at about 9:30 to phone calls from A’s family. Her mom said A had run away last night, she left two letters, and that they thought that she could be with Jake. And they knew that Jake and I were supposed to have open communication when it came to, you know when he had Noah. And so I called Jake’s phone and it went straight to voicemail. I’ve tried to text him, I’ve tried to contact him on social media, he’s not responded to anything phone goes straight to voicemail,” says Ennis.

According to police, A was last seen at her residence in Beaver Dam around 9:30 p.m. on Friday.

Police say they suspect that later Friday night or early Saturday morning, she left her residence and is possibly in the company of Jacob Clare, her uncle and Noah.

No response from Jacob alerted Amanda.

I immediately start freaking out. I call my family. We tried to contact the police and they wouldn’t do anything for us because it was Jake’s time with Noah. So, it wasn’t until Sunday at 6 p.m. when Jake was supposed to bring Noah back that they could really do anything. They had police cars there waiting. I had my family there with me waiting and he never showed up.”

A and Jacob both currently reside in Beaver Dam, Ky.

Now, Jacob is wanted by several law enforcement agencies, including the Gallatin Police Department. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation issued an endangered child alert for three-year-old Noah.

“Bring my baby home, please bring Noah back,” pleads Ennis to Jacob, the father of Noah.

NOV 8, 2021
Mother begging for your help to find her 3-year-old - News 40 | WNKY Television
“Please bring Noah home,” begged Ennis. “Bring Noah home. Bring Noah home. Bring my baby home. He needs his mommy.”

Ennis said Clare is 6’7″ with a thick beard, tattoos on his arm and will likely have on a hat.

NOV 9, 2021
Wanted Kentucky man believed to have 3-year-old son, 16-year-old niece in his custody | Fox News
The Gallatin Police Department updated Noah Clare's missing status to "Endangered Missing Child" on Tuesday afternoon.

... The family believes Jacob picked up Amber on the morning of Nov. 6.

Runaway teen tied to Gallatin missing person case may have been seen in AL
A missing boy out of Gallatin prompted police to be on the lookout for his reported runaway cousin, Amberlyn Clare. Police in Alabama said she may have been seen at the National Peanut Festival in Dothan on Sunday wearing a grey hoodie and jeans.

NOV 9, 2021
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation | Facebook
UPDATE: Additional information has been developed in the Endangered Child Alert for Noah Clare.

It is possible that Jacob and Noah are headed to, or are in, the East Tennessee/ Gatlinburg area.

Also, we have more specific information about the vehicle they are believed to be driving. It is a silver 2005 Subaru Legacy, with several distinctive stickers and left rear damage. Photos of the actual vehicle are below.

[...]

255997316_253235136828943_8815089791494315242_n.jpg
255530966_253235220162268_4040720940865839415_n.jpg

I'm praying they're found soon. He's going to be hard to miss, that vehicle is distinctive. If he's an 'off the grid' person as I've read, hopefully they're at a remote abandoned cabin or something and it will just take the right person to spot him/the kids/the car.

And while I'm usually very pro-LEO, I do hope what we're reading in MSM is wrong: That Noah's mom was turned away until Sunday at 6pm when she was supposed to have him back. Because there was evidence already of something gone awry, given that his niece was missing and allegedly with him, and he was no longer in communication with Noah's mother. I do hope that they at least made sure KY had a BOLO on the car entered into NCIC so no matter what state it was run in they'd get a 'hit'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back