GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

Posting in both threads.
FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016

Wow, new charges, apparently stemming from the original arrest. Curious. Some of the charges seem to be redundant.

Last Wednesday, the Pulaski County Grand Jury returned a new indictment stemming from the same general investigation. The new charges accuse York of first-degree Rape (Victim Under 12 Years of Age); two counts of first-degree Sodomy (Victim Under 12 Years of Age); and Incest (Victim Under 12 Years of Age or Serious Physical Injury) on or around January 1, 2017.

York is scheduled to be arraigned in Pulaski Circuit Court in regard to the new indictment on October 21. Having had two trial dates delayed (in March and on October 11), he is now scheduled for a pretrial conference in the original case on November 4.
York facing new indictment

Thanks for the news link!
I had to scroll down fast to the report to avoid looking at his photo :mad:

Latest update below

YORK, DANIEL PAUL (D)

• PULASKI : 21-CR-00538
COMMONWEALTH VS. YORK, DANIEL PAUL
Next PRETRIAL CONFERENCE is scheduled for 03/17/2022 at 09:00 AM in room 3A

YORK, DANIEL PAUL (D)

• PULASKI : 18-CR-00498

KYeCourts - Login

Latest update below

YORK, DANIEL PAUL (D)

YORK, DANIEL PAUL (D)

KYeCourts - Login

I'm not sure I can wait until March 17!!
Just call me impatient.

Does anyone have a date of birth for this Daniel Paul York??

TIA!

OK, it's been more than 4 years since DPY was arrested. He is still languishing in jail. I've looked at the inmate tracker and the court docket and it seems that both cases, 18-CR-00498 (the vast majority of original charges) and 21-CR00538 (rape, sodomy and incest charges all for <12yo) are on the docket for pretrial conference on Sep 15/22 at 1:30 pm.

At the top of his inmate sheet there is a date listed at the top - Nov 14 2022. I don't know if this is the proposed trial date and it is currently out of range of the current court docket schedule online.

Uh oh... next court date is for trial... next year:
YORK, DANIEL PAUL (D)

Next JURY TRIAL is scheduled for 03/20/2023 at 09:00 AM in room A

YORK, DANIEL PAUL (D)

Next JURY TRIAL is scheduled for 03/20/2023 at 09:00 AM in room A

Can't find dates for any interim hearings but I'll keep checking.

March 13, 2023:

The trial of Daniel Paul York, 55, was supposed to begin Monday, but according to Commonwealth’s Attorney David Dalton, a last-minute deal meant that the trial would not go on – thereby sparing the victims in the case from having to testify publicly in court.

An Alford Plea is one in which the defendant does not admit guilt, but acknowledges there is enough evidence that a jury could convict.

York’s plea was for first-degree Rape, two counts of third-degree Rape, Complicity of Cultivation of Marijuana (Five or More Plants), Custodial Interference, and second-degree Unlawful Transaction with a Minor.

According to the deal, York will be sentenced to 25 years in prison with five years of conditional discharge upon his release, and will be on the Sex Offender Registry for the rest of his life.

His sentencing is scheduled for May 25. He remains in custody at the Pulaski County Detention Center.
More at the link. The stepdaughter’s then 11 year old sister also disclosed that York had abused her. What scum he is!

Meanwhile the children’s mother Rosselys is still missing and no one seems to give a flying flip.

Maybe while York is in prison FDLE will take another, closer look at mom’s suspicious disappearance. IMO if she was alive she would have surfaced somewhere by now.

March 13, 2023:

The trial of Daniel Paul York, 55, was supposed to begin Monday, but according to Commonwealth’s Attorney David Dalton, a last-minute deal meant that the trial would not go on – thereby sparing the victims in the case from having to testify publicly in court.

An Alford Plea is one in which the defendant does not admit guilt, but acknowledges there is enough evidence that a jury could convict.

York’s plea was for first-degree Rape, two counts of third-degree Rape, Complicity of Cultivation of Marijuana (Five or More Plants), Custodial Interference, and second-degree Unlawful Transaction with a Minor.

According to the deal, York will be sentenced to 25 years in prison with five years of conditional discharge upon his release, and will be on the Sex Offender Registry for the rest of his life.

His sentencing is scheduled for May 25. He remains in custody at the Pulaski County Detention Center.
More at the link. The stepdaughter’s then 11 year old sister also disclosed that York had abused her. What scum he is!

Meanwhile the children’s mother Rosselys is still missing and no one seems to give a flying flip.

Maybe while York is in prison FDLE will take another, closer look at mom’s suspicious disappearance. IMO if she was alive she would have surfaced somewhere by now.
Thank you for posting this @MsMarple. I just came across it now.
I'm glad the children don't have to testify. But what does that mean for Rosselys?? Will there be any investigation into her disappearance? Or will LE just be satisfied that Daniel Paul York, whose friends stood by him (grrr!) and blamed Rosselys, will be locked up?

The children were abused by this monster AND they've lost their mom. No one seems to care about the latter point.

I missed this from a couple of weeks ago....DPY was sentenced to 25 years.

York sentenced in sex abuse case

York was sentenced for first-degree Rape, two counts of third-degree Rape, Complicity of Cultivation of Marijuana (Five or More Plants), Custodial Interference, and second-degree Unlawful Transaction with a Minor.

Upon his release, York will have to serve five years of conditional discharge, and will be on the Sex Offender Registry for the rest of his life.

I appreciate that the journalist mentioned Rosselys at the end of the article:
The family had moved to this area from Florida after the November 2016 disappearance of Rosselys Felix Hernandez, the children’s mother and York’s wife.

York has not officially been named as a person of interest in Hernandez’s disappearance, and according to The Charley Project website, Hernandez is still missing.

I will cross-post this on Rosselys' thread.

Comment from FB from one of Daniel's friends:

• Diane Lisk
    Renee you need to give Danny’s sister or Richard control over this account. Your services are no longer needed, nor have you been active, supportive, nor do you vet properly. Danny’s loved ones do not appreciate these trolls posting crappy half truths or their interpretation of the chain of events. Thank you!
I think she's complaining about me! Imagine criticizing Renee, when she's been pretty solid in DYP's defense. But DL is offended that anyone could find any fault with DYP and isn't immediately attacked for those comments. (I guess that's me.) The blind devotion is utterly astounding. But then I'm naive.
Naturally she posted a fundraiser for domestic violence 5 days ago. Why not be a total hypocrite!!

March 13, 2023:

He is so disgusting!! And he dragged this out forever. Useless sack.
Thank you for posting this @MsMarple. I just came across it now.
I'm glad the children don't have to testify. But what does that mean for Rosselys?? Will there be any investigation into her disappearance? Or will LE just be satisfied that Daniel Paul York, whose friends stood by him (grrr!) and blamed Rosselys, will be locked up?

The children were abused by this monster AND they've lost their mom. No one seems to care about the latter point.
YEP. The FBI should be involved with the mom's case.

Sentenced as expected- 25 years, 5 years probation following release (I think), and on sex offender registry for life.

York sentenced in sex abuse case
Ugh, that smirk on his face. What hubris, an Alford plea. Piece of human garbage. Hopefully he’ll spend enough time in prison that he’ll be too old and impotent to abuse any more innocent girls and women when he’s released.

Thanks for the update!

Ugh, that smirk on his face. What hubris, an Alford plea. Piece of human garbage. Hopefully he’ll spend enough time in prison that he’ll be too old and impotent to abuse any more innocent girls and women when he’s released.

Thanks for the update!
Yeah. Hopefully murder charges are next

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member