KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is definitely trying to avoid saying what the family dynamic was before she disappeared. Someone asked him why she lost her job and his direct answer was she lost her job because she lost her vehicle. Now being 'laid off' can mean different things, was she actually laid off ie part of Humana's downsizing they are doing, or did she lose her job because of performance issues? Why was the BIL interviewed for 4 hrs ?

It sounds like all of her family have been questioned by LE. Tracy Leonard either spoke about it early on, or left a comment about it. They had also talked about how Nancy S had been interviewed by LE. She also mentioned Erin speaking to the police.

Just as a cursory procedure, it makes sense. Those are the people she’s closest to.

There’s a weird undertone on some of the other SM forums. I see quite a bit of victim blaming, not like it was in Savannah Spurlock’s case, but it’s there.

Regardless of who Andrea’s friends were, the type of lifestyle she was living before she went missing- she hasn’t been seen or heard from in a little over 2 months. There’s been zero financial activity, even on her EFT card. Louisville is a big place, but it would be difficult to go this long without being seen by someone. LMPD also isn’t incompetent, if this was all a rouse, they would know by now.

People are calling Erin a liar bc she withheld information about the timeline. That’s not something that’s singular to this case. Investigators withhold information all the time, and tell family to withhold certain aspects of a case. It’s unfortunate bc if Andrea’s family had a decent MP advocate in their corner, they would’ve never let close family think it was a good idea to run the Finding Andrea page. There’s no rule book for the family of missing people on how to conduct themselves. I think it’s kind of sad that Erin is being held to a standard that the majority of people wouldn’t be able to meet, in the same situation.

Sorry- I meant EBT card and mistakenly typed EFT. I know TL mentioned that the bank accounts that she had only had $10 or less in them. Not using her EBT card bothers me though, bc people have to eat. People also typically need money to live. There’s been no actual proof of life since 8/13. It would be pretty difficult to not leave some kind of financial or electronic footprint from then until now.

This is nice layout of the new timeline.

wait, so she was at her sisters for an hour and a half? I thought her sister turned her away? I wish the timeline stated when she took the Lyft/Uber ride(s) because the PI made a point to say that the driver didn’t want to talk to them, so I’d be interested in knowing if he drove her later in the night or earlier. I doubt he has anything to do with it jmo

There’s a weird undertone on some of the other SM forums. I see quite a bit of victim blaming, not like it was in Savannah Spurlock’s case, but it’s there.

Regardless of who Andrea’s friends were, the type of lifestyle she was living before she went missing- she hasn’t been seen or heard from in a little over 2 months. There’s been zero financial activity, even on her EFT card. Louisville is a big place, but it would be difficult to go this long without being seen by someone. LMPD also isn’t incompetent, if this was all a rouse, they would know by now.

People are calling Erin a liar bc she withheld information about the timeline. That’s not something that’s singular to this case. Investigators withhold information all the time, and tell family to withhold certain aspects of a case. It’s unfortunate bc if Andrea’s family had a decent MP advocate in their corner, they would’ve never let close family think it was a good idea to run the Finding Andrea page. There’s no rule book for the family of missing people on how to conduct themselves. I think it’s kind of sad that Erin is being held to a standard that the majority of people wouldn’t be able to meet, in the same situation.

I mean, the family and PI are constantly posting contradictory statements. It’s one thing to not say something during an investigation, or to leave things out completely, it’s another to flat out give untrue info and change the version of events multiple times.

wait, so she was at her sisters for an hour and a half? I thought her sister turned her away? I wish the timeline stated when she took the Lyft/Uber ride(s) because the PI made a point to say that the driver didn’t want to talk to them, so I’d be interested in knowing if he drove her later in the night or earlier. I doubt he has anything to do with it jmo

Her sister did turn her away and her other sister and her boyfriend locked her out of her mother's house where she was staying with them to help renovate the house.

The last activity on her cell phone is at 6:31 am at her mother's house and when police go back to look for her phone, they can't find it.

I mean, the family and PI are constantly posting contradictory statements. It’s one thing to not say something during an investigation, or to leave things out completely, it’s another to flat out give untrue info and change the version of events multiple times.

If you follow only what they say, and not what everyone says they’re saying- there’s not a whole lot of contradictions in their statements. Early on there were comments from other people to Erin about how Andrea had been seen around Seneca Garden, they confirmed early on that it wasn’t Andrea but people still refuse to believe them. I actually see a lot of people who refuse to believe there’s a MP report on her.

If you go all the way back to the beginning of this thread, you’ll see where Andrea being seen walking on Fincastle around a certain time has been consistent since early on. They’ve also maintained that she would’ve been walking towards the other house- they just didn’t say it was her moms house and who lived there. The timeline Erin gave, was probably the one she knew. TL informed her of the actual timeline. He didn’t say when she was informed, but it sounds like she was told to keep it to herself for a while. There was a cryptic tweet on 9/24 on TL’s tips page where he says something about people needing to come forward and tell the truth. He ends with, “631 am is all I need to say.” Now that we know her last signal was at 631, was that directed at the youngest sister and her bf?

Her sister did turn her away and her other sister and her boyfriend locked her out of her mother's house where she was staying with them to help renovate the house.

The last activity on her cell phone is at 6:31 am at her mother's house and when police go back to look for her phone, they can't find it.

It says she arrived at her sister's house at 12:00 AM and left her sister's house at 1:38 AM (after being turned away), which is why I'm confused. When I think of someone showing up somewhere and being turned away, I picture a quick interaction, not one that lasts for an hour and half. Idk, it's things like this that don't seem consistent to me. Was she turned away by her sister but stayed outside her sister's house for an a hour and a half by herself? Did her sister initially let her in and later ask her to leave (and they just worded it weirdly)?

Idk... I guess I'm just thinking out loud.

So her phone was last active at 6:31 AM at the house where Andrea was living along with her sister and BIL. I wonder what time her sister and BIL start work in the morning, and if they showed up on time (or at all) on the 13th.

I hope LE did a search of the house early on. Idk what kind of renovations they are doing, but any physical evidence of foul play (i.e. blood) could be long gone by now (if there is in fact any evidence/if this is a case of foul play).

So her phone was last active at 6:31 AM at the house where Andrea was living along with her sister and BIL. I wonder what time her sister and BIL start work in the morning, and if they showed up on time (or at all) on the 13th.

I hope LE did a search of the house early on. Idk what kind of renovations they are doing, but any physical evidence of foul play (i.e. blood) could be long gone by now (if there is in fact any evidence/if this is a case of foul play).

I think the sisters boyfriend has his own construction company so idk if he had multiple projects or just the one. They both actually live out of town but I did notice that her sisters address in August was listed under the chickadee address so I just assumed she moved back to Louisville. I guess it’s possible she was just back since they were working on the renovations. It looks like she was in real estate but it doesn’t look like her license is current so I’m not sure what type of job she has. TL mentioned that Sarah and Ethan were both doing the renovations so I wonder if they work together.

I think the sisters boyfriend has his own construction company so idk if he had multiple projects or just the one. They both actually live out of town but I did notice that her sisters address in August was listed under the chickadee address so I just assumed she moved back to Louisville. I guess it’s possible she was just back since they were working on the renovations. It looks like she was in real estate but it doesn’t look like her license is current so I’m not sure what type of job she has. TL mentioned that Sarah and Ethan were both doing the renovations so I wonder if they work together.

From what TL said, both Ethan and sarah were living on chickadee house but did not see her after she went to the hospital.. or at least stated Sarah did not.
So it sounds like she took a Lyft back home from hospital, walked to Erin's, argument insued then she walked back to her home at around 1:30 calling people. Was locked out of her house and last pinged at 631.

Did anyone ever catch or did TL ever say when the search of the house on chickadee was done? I'm thinking pretty soon after, however she wasn't reported missing until Aug 17, I believe.

Did anyone ever catch or did TL ever say when the search of the house on chickadee was done? I'm thinking pretty soon after, however she wasn't reported missing until Aug 17, I believe.

I remember within the first couple wks, one of the neighbors left a comment about seeing LE searching the house and around it. TL hasn’t verified the date though. He also hasn’t verified how thorough the search was either.

From what TL said, both Ethan and sarah were living on chickadee house but did not see her after she went to the hospital.. or at least stated Sarah did not.
So it sounds like she took a Lyft back home from hospital, walked to Erin's, argument insued then she walked back to her home at around 1:30 calling people. Was locked out of her house and last pinged at 631.

Yeh I know Sarah said she didn’t see her after she left the hospital. I guess if Andrea came back to the house and just chilled outside and didn’t try to get in or knock on the doors then it’s possible she had no idea she was out there. That’s kind of sad though.

According to TL’s timeline, she was actively on her phone from 154-353 while still at chickadee, and then the last signal was sent at 631 on chickadee. I wonder what she was doing from 353-631, since it seems like there was nothing- or very little- activity on her phone. I wonder if maybe she was trying to sleep outside, or possible waiting on someone to come pick her up, or her battery was low so she was trying to conserve energy...there are a lot of possibilities I guess.

Tracy Leonard just posted this on his page:

“Finding Andrea, Regarding timeline on Andrea Knabel case, No one including Erin knew of the correct timeline of events on August 12 or 13. Erin and her dad have been forthcoming and very cooperative during this entire investigation. They have given statements that have been consistent to our investigation and timeline. They have been out looking for Andrea almost daily. Also wanted to to acknowledge that Andrea mom has given a statement that has been helpful and consistent and has also looked for Andrea. This case is still an active investigation and we will continue with our efforts.”

Attachments

• 14FF7DCE-4BC2-4067-A1C8-41ACC8D08D6F.png
    14FF7DCE-4BC2-4067-A1C8-41ACC8D08D6F.png
    340.9 KB · Views: 10
Ohhhh I just watched the new brainscratch update and TL told John (the host) that Andrea did have another car. I guess she got one after the other one was totaled but it wasn’t working. TL thinks she went back to chickadee and possibly slept in the car during those couple of hours where there was little phone activity.

Last edited:
Ohhhh I just watched the new brainscratch update and TL told John (the host) that Andrea did have another car. I guess she got one after the other one was totaled but it wasn’t working. TL thinks she went back to chickadee and possibly slept in the car during those couple of hours where there was little phone activity.

I wonder why she was calling people for a ride if she had a car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare