KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally missed that in your first post whoops!

It’s all good! I guess she could’ve just tried to sleep outside. August nights are still pretty humid, or at least warm enough to be outside all night. Personally, I hate bugs and if I had to choose between outside vs in the car- id probably try to sleep in the car lol. Mosquitoes are so bad that time of the summer.

It’s all good! I guess she could’ve just tried to sleep outside. August nights are still pretty humid, or at least warm enough to be outside all night. Personally, I hate bugs and if I had to choose between outside vs in the car- id probably try to sleep in the car lol. Mosquitoes are so bad that time of the summer.

I would choose to sleep in the car too. Although I would hope my sister and her husband would never lock me out of our moms house in the first place.

I would choose to sleep in the car too. Although I would hope my sister and her husband would never lock me out of our moms house in the first place.

Yeh for some reason I think it’s rly sad that she didn’t have a key, but was living there. I have an older sister but we aren’t close at all bc there’s a pretty big age gap. Bc of that, I can’t really speak much on the dynamic between sisters. I do have a younger brother though, we’re only 22 mos apart and he’s my best friend. We’ve definitely had huge arguments when we were younger but I don’t know that I’ve ever been mad enough to let him fend for himself. I also don’t know what the circumstances were that led to the argument but i feel like it would take a LOT for me to turn my brother away and lock him out of the house- especially if we were both grown and crashing at my parents.

She lived there but didn’t have a key.
She had a car but it didn’t run.
She had an argument with both sisters that was disturbing enough for them to lock her out - knowing she didn’t have a key and had been to an urgent care/clinic.
Reported she wasn’t drunk or drugged out.
Then what the heck was going on that night?

She lived there but didn’t have a key.
She had a car but it didn’t run.
She had an argument with both sisters that was disturbing enough for them to lock her out - knowing she didn’t have a key and had been to an urgent care/clinic.
Reported she wasn’t drunk or drugged out.
Then what the heck was going on that night?

Her younger sister did not lock her out, I think she just told her it was time to leave.

I had to go back to the beginning and reread, but I find it a bit weird that the last sighting of her was by Erin at around 1:30 rather than other sister and bf closer to 2 when she arrived back at her mom's. Presumably, Andrea would have knocked, possibly yelled, etc. I can't think of very many people who would hear someone trying to get in the house at 2am that wouldn't get up to check on things. Or at the very least, would be able to clarify to LE that they at least heard her trying to enter at close to 2. I suppose it's possible she didn't try that hard or they didn't hear. I just can't imagine her getting into an argument that led to her walking back from Erin's and then being nice and calm when she returned home to find she was locked out.

I'd be curious to know what type of arguments these were. Not so much the details, but were they angry yelling type, beligerent emotional type, hurtful back and forth, physical altercation? Was there a history of arguments leading up to the night she disappeared?

I don't want to sound insensitive, but is it possible Andrea was on drugs? I know Erin says she wasn't, but her recent luck/situation, a facial infection and relationships with drug users is a bit concerning. I hate to say drugs feel like the more optimistic situation, but I'd imagine it would lead to a higher chance of her still being alive. I only ask because my step-brother is a drug user who is really great at disappearing for weeks-months at a time, dropping all contact with his friends and family, not using his assistance programs, never has any money, only to show up in a new city or state sometime later, usually in a rehab facility, but other times he just finds new users to hang out with and will have a moment of clarity to check in with family/friends. No one knows how he travels without a car or money, but he manages it 3-4 times a year.

I had to go back to the beginning and reread, but I find it a bit weird that the last sighting of her was by Erin at around 1:30 rather than other sister and bf closer to 2 when she arrived back at her mom's. Presumably, Andrea would have knocked, possibly yelled, etc. I can't think of very many people who would hear someone trying to get in the house at 2am that wouldn't get up to check on things. Or at the very least, would be able to clarify to LE that they at least heard her trying to enter at close to 2. I suppose it's possible she didn't try that hard or they didn't hear. I just can't imagine her getting into an argument that led to her walking back from Erin's and then being nice and calm when she returned home to find she was locked out.

I would think they would’ve heard her trying to get in too, unless she just didn’t try hard. If someone knocks on my door at night, or rings the door bell- I hear it. My husband works 3rd shift, I hear him open the door every morning when he comes home, and that’s usually more quiet than someone knocking or ringing the doorbell. I also have a dog though, and she goes crazy as soon as she hears any indication of someone at the front door. If she had just gone straight to the car and slept in there, its a little more believable that her youngest sister and her bf didn’t know she had come back to the house on chickadee.

I would think they would’ve heard her trying to get in too, unless she just didn’t try hard. If someone knocks on my door at night, or rings the door bell- I hear it. My husband works 3rd shift, I hear him open the door every morning when he comes home, and that’s usually more quiet than someone knocking or ringing the doorbell. I also have a dog though, and she goes crazy as soon as she hears any indication of someone at the front door. If she had just gone straight to the car and slept in there, its a little more believable that her youngest sister and her bf didn’t know she had come back to the house on chickadee.

That's why I really don't think we have all the information yet again. TL just said her phone last pinged at 631.... he didn't say why ... maybe a text from someone or to someone to pick her up. Or a call..etc.
TL also knows who that is because of his posts to"come clean".
Also he didn't state how he knew she was locked out.. perhaps a text stating that.

So, Erin is answering some questions in one of the SM groups. Someone on here asked a good question the other day about the timeline. It had been mentioned that Andrea had gone to Erin’s and been turned away that night. If you look at the timeline, it states that she was at Erin’s from 12a-138a. That’s a long time spent at Erin’s if she had just been turned away, as stated by the user on here who brought it up. Earlier, Erin said that Andrea came over that night and did come and hang inside with her for a while. Erin said she had to work the next morning and her kids were asleep so Andrea left to go back home. She also said she didn’t lock or kick her out of her house that night.

So, Erin is answering some questions in one of the SM groups. Someone on here asked a good question the other day about the timeline. It had been mentioned that Andrea had gone to Erin’s and been turned away that night. If you look at the timeline, it states that she was at Erin’s from 12a-138a. That’s a long time spent at Erin’s if she had just been turned away, as stated by the user on here who brought it up. Earlier, Erin said that Andrea came over that night and did come and hang inside with her for a while. Erin said she had to work the next morning and her kids were asleep so Andrea left to go back home. She also said she didn’t lock or kick her out of her house that night.

Right, however, the earlier reports by Erin and TL state she was pretty wound up after she left Erin's. So I don't think it was as cordial as she just left. There was an argument.
Also, TL started she was only locked out of her house. No one said it was intentional. I mean it was 3am. And she did not see Sarah during that time.

Right, however, the earlier reports by Erin and TL state she was pretty wound up after she left Erin's. So I don't think it was as cordial as she just left. There was an argument.
Also, TL started she was only locked out of her house. No one said it was intentional. I mean it was 3am. And she did not see Sarah during that time.

Erin did say there was an argument between Sarah and Andrea and she was stuck in the middle and didn’t want to get involved. She made a comment about calling over to the house and asking them to let her in the house but idk if anyone answered when she called or who she spoke to if someone did answer.

I'm not sure any of this information coming out from Erin actually clears things up. It kinda seems like TL's version and Erin's version don't really jive. If Andrea was still riled up when she left Erin's, then I have a hard time believing they just had a nice little chat. I'm guessing Erin wasn't too keen on her showing up and trying to get her involved or to side with her, especially at midnight with work the next morning. My guess is this wasn't the first argument between Andrea and Sarah and Erin was getting thrown into the mess whether she wanted to be or not. I don't fault Erin at all if she was fed up at that point and just wanted to go to bed and said as much.

I still want to know what kind of argument this was. I could totally see two sisters living together driving each other insane and getting into an argument over something petty that escalates into a formal grievance against the other over every single annoyance and aggravation in the recent and not so recent past. If Andrea was leaning on her family for assistance, it could have been causing some strain and that was the tipping point.

I'm not sure any of this information coming out from Erin actually clears things up. It kinda seems like TL's version and Erin's version don't really jive. If Andrea was still riled up when she left Erin's, then I have a hard time believing they just had a nice little chat. I'm guessing Erin wasn't too keen on her showing up and trying to get her involved or to side with her, especially at midnight with work the next morning. My guess is this wasn't the first argument between Andrea and Sarah and Erin was getting thrown into the mess whether she wanted to be or not. I don't fault Erin at all if she was fed up at that point and just wanted to go to bed and said as much.

I still want to know what kind of argument this was. I could totally see two sisters living together driving each other insane and getting into an argument over something petty that escalates into a formal grievance against the other over every single annoyance and aggravation in the recent and not so recent past. If Andrea was leaning on her family for assistance, it could have been causing some strain and that was the tipping point.

It definitely sounded like she had come over still upset from earlier. Erin had mentioned not wanting to get in the middle but it sounded like she was still upset when she left. She had said something about telling her she should go home and get some sleep. She was pretty adamant about not arguing with her or kicking her out of her house that night. She was also pretty adamant about not wanting to be in the middle between the two of them bc she thought it would all blow over like most arguments do.

I don’t rly need to know what the argument was about, but I’m curious to know how heated it got. It sounds like Sarah knew that Andrea didn’t have a key to the house bc Erin mentioned calling over there so they’d let Andrea inside the house. I’m also curious to know if she actually spoke to anyone when she attempted to call them about Andrea coming back home.

from the beginning, it was stated that Erin had “turned her away” because she couldn’t have the drama at her house bc of neighbors and kids sleeping (I’m paraphrasing). Not that she let her in for an hour and a half and then asked her to leave bc she had work the next day. Erin herself has stated how much she regrets turning Andrea away.

why is the timeline/information so murky and constantly changing?????

I'd definitely like to know if Erin talked to anyone at the house that night, too. I'd also like to know if that call would be construed as siding with Andrea or would bring up/exacerbate the same feelings behind the argument whether the call was actually answered or not. My gut says this wasn't some little tiff between sisters and had been brewing for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike