KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the weather like there? Cold front coming through?

JMO - I don’t know Andrea’s state of mind and there seems to be two extreme portrayals of her on msm.

But if I felt rejected by both of my siblings in the same night and for whatever reason was not welcome at either place and locked out of where I was living - I might feel so sad that I would just go away.

Anyone know when the work started where Andrea lives? Didn’t sound major or include work requiring a permit. Unless they had to jackhammer old floor. Flooring/painting is what I think someone said up thread. I would think 3 months at the max.

What’s the weather like there? Cold front coming through?

JMO - I don’t know Andrea’s state of mind and there seems to be two extreme portrayals of her on msm.

But if I felt rejected by both of my siblings in the same night and for whatever reason was not welcome at either place and locked out of where I was living - I might feel so sad that I would just go away.

Anyone know when the work started where Andrea lives? Didn’t sound major or include work requiring a permit. Unless they had to jackhammer old floor. Flooring/painting is what I think someone said up thread. I would think 3 months at the max.

I live right across the river. Here's my weather outlook.

Attachments

• 20191123_145304.jpg
    20191123_145304.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 10
From Erin's recent post I do believe she is still alive. I understand sightings rarely pan out.
However, IMO if she was deceased in the area, most likely her body would have been found by now. Plus, if so many sightings in either Jeff, Cville or NA and absolutely none in Louisville leaves me to believe she is around. The towns are all within walking distance to each other especially on the riverfront. For those of you not familiar with the area, imagine 3 pieces to a pie...Jeff, clarksville and new Albany all pointing toward to Louisville. Very close proximity. You can get to all 3 cities/ towns in 10-15 minutes depending where.
One lady even commented she has seen her and she looks nothing like any of the pictures. The odds may be stacked against her for the timeline but even at this rate considering all the sightings and no body discovered, I would say she's alive. Staying positive!

I would not be surprised in the least if she is found alive, and certainly hope for all those who love and care about her that this is case.

I don't think she is.

It has been almost 4 months already and I doubt she would be that cruel to her kids if she is still alive.

TL said that the cajun search dogs got a hit but they would not say anything more until LE did.

And I also don't get all of these supposed sightings of her.

People supposedly have seen her but they don't get a picture or attempt to call police.

No one had stated there weren't pictures of her so I believe there is and they are keeping it under wraps.
I don't believe she is on her own...I have heard of multiple cases locally where people are sex trafficked and kept on drugs. There's a huge cartel presence here too.

I don't think she is.

It has been almost 4 months already and I doubt she would be that cruel to her kids if she is still alive.

TL said that the cajun search dogs got a hit but they would not say anything more until LE did.
I know, those purported sightings keep throwing me off track. I mostly feel sure she is dead and LE know who is involved, because otherwise that would mean she is being very cruel to her children. It's not that difficult to separate from the adults in your family if relationships are that fraught, you just cut them off , you don't need to play hide and seek 10 miles from your home and put your children through that anguish! Has she ever been independent of her family, do we know ? If she has, then becoming unemployed and broke and forced to rely on help from them may have been enough to cause her to implode.

Her sister Erin has posted some new information on her 'Where is Andrea Knabel' FB page regarding a car that is of interest.
Kentucky license plate 637 ZLA.
This plate is stolen, and the car ,which is a gold 2004/5 Chevy Impala, may be too.
They request you contact LMPD or Tracy Leonard if you see this vehicle.
So, some activity behind the scenes at least...

Her sister Erin has posted some new information on her 'Where is Andrea Knabel' FB page regarding a car that is of interest.
Kentucky license plate 637 ZLA.
This plate is stolen, and the car ,which is a gold 2004/5 Chevy Impala, may be too.
They request you contact LMPD or Tracy Leonard if you see this vehicle.
So, some activity behind the scenes at least...

Why are we just now getting this information almost 4 months later?

According to the article, all the supposed sightings of her have turned up nothing.

And another article says that her family recently checked the storage locker that she rented and nothing was gone.

according to her family, the only indication that Andrea could still be alive is the K9 hit in south Indiana.

wdrb.com is where I found the 2nd article

Clips from link above:

Mike Knabel, Andrea's father, told The Courier Journal that he was with his daughter Erin at her home Wednesday on Fincastle Road when they noticed a gold Chevy Impala driving up and down the street and "stalking" Erin's house.

The father and daughter were also with a Louisville Metro Police detective at the time who was taking swabs of their DNA to use for testing in case any human remains are found during the investigation, Mike Knabel said.

Mike Knabel said family and investigators plan on searching Saturday through a storage locker on Poplar Level Road that Andrea had rented to store some of her belongings before moving to her mother's place a few months ago.

"We're looking for paperwork and anything that could provide leads," Mike Knabel said.

Authorities are also looking into a possible lead related to activity from a 401(k) account, Mike Knabel added.

I'm so confused, why would it take so long to check out her storage locker? Wouldn't that be one of the first things?
Also, the car stalking..gosh that could be anything. It could've been her, could've been someone that did something to her, could've been someone that knows something or could've been a random person checking out because of the case itself.
The other thing is 401k activity. It's pretty hard to withdrawal money from 401k. So either someone attempted to or she did.

I'm so confused, why would it take so long to check out her storage locker? Wouldn't that be one of the first things?
Also, the car stalking..gosh that could be anything. It could've been her, could've been someone that did something to her, could've been someone that knows something or could've been a random person checking out because of the case itself.
The other thing is 401k activity. It's pretty hard to withdrawal money from 401k. So either someone attempted to or she did.

Yeah, that makes no sense

No one had stated there weren't pictures of her so I believe there is and they are keeping it under wraps.
I don't believe she is on her own...I have heard of multiple cases locally where people are sex trafficked and kept on drugs. There's a huge cartel presence here too.
Women who are 36 are rarely sex trafficked. 11 to 14 years old is the average age range for the trafficked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member