KY KY - Bowling Green, 4215 Plano Rd, WhtHispMale 18-99, UP8594, In Outhouse, LIVING photos, Poss Migrant Worker, Sept'04 - Alberto Pacheco Sanchez

From what I read, there was a device with the body that had the photos on them. @MadMcGoo, this case sure reminds me of our friend in Louisville.

KY - KY - Louisville, HispMale UP7293, 30-40, murdered, living photo, Dec'09

Man known only as Jose​

The body of a Hispanic man was found Sept. 9, 2004, though the location of the body was not disclosed in the man's online file.

Investigators estimate he was between 35 and 40 years old and had been dead for days. He was 5'2'' and 119 pounds. His hair was gray or partially gray and he had a sparse, black mustache. His eyes were brown.

He reportedly had recently moved to Louisville from Chicago and was known only as Jose.

He was wearing a black, striped shirt with sleeves cut off short, gray sweatpants and blue briefs, along with a yellow cloth necklace with a black pendant bearing the initial "M."

This is actually a different case. I'll create a WS thread for him. If you search for him, do know the photo of him is graphic. He unfortunately took his own life.

Man known only as Jose​

The body of a Hispanic man was found Sept. 9, 2004, though the location of the body was not disclosed in the man's online file.

Investigators estimate he was between 35 and 40 years old and had been dead for days. He was 5'2'' and 119 pounds. His hair was gray or partially gray and he had a sparse, black mustache. His eyes were brown.

He reportedly had recently moved to Louisville from Chicago and was known only as Jose.

He was wearing a black, striped shirt with sleeves cut off short, gray sweatpants and blue briefs, along with a yellow cloth necklace with a black pendant bearing the initial "M."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back