KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord, if the info/statements from BH is true, I feel very sorry for this woman's 5 kids (from 3 baby daddies). Doesn't sound like there is much consistency in their lives. And if true, a Mom who just up and takes off to spend the night with a cousin when having issues with her common-law (even though she's still legally married to someone else) husband. Sad.

I am getting a bad vibe from her BF. He goes to bed Friday night and gets up the next day and she's not there. He never called her friends? He said on Nzg she would go to Sabrina's house. So did he call Sabrina?

Imo he killed her put her body in her car and dumped her body somewhere. He had all of Saturday to cover up his crime.

I wonder if LE found a hammer in her trunk...ya know used a hammer to bang in a nail into her tire.

Like someone said unthread -did he put a bike in the car? Do they have a baby bike seat??

I am getting a bad vibe from her BF. He goes to bed Friday night and gets up the next day and she's not there. He never called her friends? He said on Nzg she would go to Sabrina's house. So did he call Sabrina?

Imo he killed her put her body in her car and dumped her body somewhere. He had all of Saturday to cover up his crime.

I wonder if LE found a hammer in her trunk...ya know used a hammer to bang in a nail into her tire.

Like someone said unthread -did he put a bike in the car? Do they have a baby bike seat??
Lol I've been calling her Stacey. Whoopsidaisy!

Baby bike seat, I never considered that. Would have had to take the child. Ugh.

So I noticed during the interview the bf seemed to be talking slow, choosing words carefully. Maybe this is how he always speaks but it just made me wonder. When asked certain questions would say NG was cutting out. Just probably speculation on my part but again I wonder. Also it was never said if their relationship was "stressed" that evening. Why not for Crystal to just go to bed since so late, sleep on the couch? Why put the child to bed after midnight and then venture out? Something is not right with this whole story to me IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This bf is either real dumb or real guilty. I can't figure out which one. He had too many um's and ugh's for me. I'm sure he has went through the timeline of that evening a few times already ( you don't have to strain so hard to remember the truth). Ok, timeline she went to Walmart, drop two kids with ex, showed a house..then what? My bf and I argue all the time and we have a two year old. What did y'all eat? She didn't cook? Take out would produce a receipt or even a camera. His reply " we didn't do much for dinner" I would be specific like we had hotdogs ( the buns are on the counter, weeny package in trash, pot in dishwasher). Next you say you left her up until 12 am with a two yr old. When he woke up where was the baby sleeping? He went to a family event! Ok, let's call girlfriend bc she has our sons diaper bag in her car? What about a car seat? Let's text or call her bc we are pissed. Was the front door locked? She was up playing games on phone. You can log into fb on a laptop and it will tell you the last time you played any games connected to your fb. NG facial expressions will tell you this guy is not right. He didn't call until after he left family event to see where you were. That is BS! No matter how strained a relationship is when you share a two yr old you pretty much stay in contact. she may have left to stay with friend before but would she leave her kid behind? No diaper bag?
Someone got a flat trying to ditch that car! Who ever helped him has info. I would check all of his shoes. His cell phone records, his dirty clothes, his family about behavior next day. This bf is no good! Too much doesn't make sense.

Good Lord, if the info/statements from BH is true, I feel very sorry for this woman's 5 kids (from 3 baby daddies). Doesn't sound like there is much consistency in their lives. And if true, a Mom who just up and takes off to spend the night with a cousin when having issues with her common-law (even though she's still legally married to someone else) husband. Sad.

Maybe four baby daddies. One with this guy. Two with husband. What about the two older ones...one or two guys there.

I too think this cousin was her alibi for leaving for the night. I don't think her parents are aware of her night time wanderings.

I do wonder what the problem is between the families. Hatfield and McCoys? Perhaps they have other problems nothing to do with this relationship.

I will say I don't think Brooks was as non chalant as he is trying to make it seem. No guy likes being 'stuck' with a two year old and two days and no idea where the baby momma is.

My husband was 'looking' for me after two hours. Daddies love their children but want momma there to take good care.

Too many things just didn't ring true. Nancy kept asking 'what was for dinner'? I wonder why she kept asking that question. Also who leaves their two year old running til midnight? People like to relax in the evening and 7:00 is usually bedtime for kids.

I'm hopping back on the fence. This one is a real a.. scratcher!

On the fence about the bf until you brought up the diaper bag. If he had no diaper bag he would have been pissed.

On the fence about the bf until you brought up the diaper bag. If he had no diaper bag he would have been pissed.

I don't think so. A 2-1/2 year old doesn't need such a comprehensive diaper bag. A dad would toss a couple of diapers and a change of clothes in a grocery sack and call it good.

Didn't know the child was 2 1/2. Ok. Back on the fence.

If she was cheating or up to no good cell phone records would prove her last night rendezvous and im sure the late night person would have been contacted. When you cheat using a cell phone or go off to party there is always a trace, a record of late night cell records ( pings of phone activity of leaving late night in the past). I wonder if she has a google (gmail account) you can go to the settings and look at location history, search history. I've had a cheating bf I do better investigating than the FBI. You can log in gmail using laptop and track a persons every move using gps. This guy constantly gives an alibi. When question who she was at Walmart with his answer "I wasn't there" she didn't ask you that. Naturally you know who was with her at what time now. He then states two kids were at home not just two yr old. Where was that child? Surely they would ask where is mommy the next day. No man wants two kids for the 4th one not being your own. Men don't always just throw something in a bag for a kid. They are going to a campsite, where is the bug spray ? Sunblock? That diaper bag is an important clue. The car seat? Was there two of them? Moms don't take off for awhile that late before a holiday family event the next day. I'm 32 and have a 2 yr old it is very exhausting this chick has 5 kids.. Think about it! She showed the house ( has that been confirmed) got home ..now what? You don't fall off the radar just like that. That phone she was playing on will hold clues, cell phones use data when in use. I hope all that has been looked at. Last cell activity etc..he said at 7:30 they left but never going into where they went. Who saw them. No wonder he failed a lie detector NG called him on the spot with questions that got him tongue tied. Who thanks someone for asking a question or bringing a question up. This guy was calling out cops by their name ( shout out to my friends who I need on my side). Dude is a flake!

From PLG TV 13 in Bardstown, KY

At least three cruisers from the Nelson County Sheriff's Department, and vehicles from the Kentucky State Police, Nelson County Emergency Management Agency, Bardstown Police, and a local fire department arrived about 10 minutes ago to the farm on Paschal Ballard Road where Crystal Rogers was reportedly last seen on Friday evening.

https://www.facebook.com/PLG13?fref=ts

Anyone listening on the scanner? I can't- at work. Sounds like something is goin down!

I don't know if it is significant, but if the youngest (2 yo, 2 1/2 yo?) is at home why is the diaper bag in the car when it is found? Our son is grown now, but when either of us went somewhere with our infant son and took the diaper bag it was brought back in the house when we came home. We only had one and we didn't leave it in one of our cars.

Bf said he was at a campsite near loretto. That rd is right off of loretto rd.

Thanks. I hope you can keep us updated. I tried reading there, but it's mostly just people bragging about how they are praying...

They're just looking for some kind of comfort, let them have it while it lasts...

Wonder if any septics on the property have been checked.

I have a 2 1/2 year old. We have a diaper bag but do not always use it because nowadays its just too bulky. Sometimes we just put a few diapers into a plastic bag. However we only have 1 carseat. Wonder how many they have?

If she was cheating or up to no good cell phone records would prove her last night rendezvous and im sure the late night person would have been contacted. When you cheat using a cell phone or go off to party there is always a trace, a record of late night cell records ( pings of phone activity of leaving late night in the past). I wonder if she has a google (gmail account) you can go to the settings and look at location history, search history. I've had a cheating bf I do better investigating than the FBI. You can log in gmail using laptop and track a persons every move using gps. This guy constantly gives an alibi. When question who she was at Walmart with his answer "I wasn't there" she didn't ask you that. Naturally you know who was with her at what time now. He then states two kids were at home not just two yr old. Where was that child? Surely they would ask where is mommy the next day. No man wants two kids for the 4th one not being your own. Men don't always just throw something in a bag for a kid. They are going to a campsite, where is the bug spray ? Sunblock? That diaper bag is an important clue. The car seat? Was there two of them? Moms don't take off for awhile that late before a holiday family event the next day. I'm 32 and have a 2 yr old it is very exhausting this chick has 5 kids.. Think about it! She showed the house ( has that been confirmed) got home ..now what? You don't fall off the radar just like that. That phone she was playing on will hold clues, cell phones use data when in use. I hope all that has been looked at. Last cell activity etc..he said at 7:30 they left but never going into where they went. Who saw them. No wonder he failed a lie detector NG called him on the spot with questions that got him tongue tied. Who thanks someone for asking a question or bringing a question up. This guy was calling out cops by their name ( shout out to my friends who I need on my side). Dude is a flake!
Great post! And very insightful.

There was not much emotion in his voice either. JMO

Maybe someone has already answered this; but, if the police found her disabled and abandoned car (which had all of her ID & car registration info) in the very early hours of the 4th, why wasn't the family notified right away?

Maybe someone has already answered this; but, if the police found her disabled and abandoned car (which had all of her ID & car registration info) in the very early hours of the 4th, why wasn't the family notified right away?

I'm almost positive that the car was found Sunday by her brother or another relative. I was driving down the bluegrass parkway that evening around 730 and had seen about 7-9 police cars lined up along the road. At the time, I had no idea what they were there for. It's not a busy highway through there so it was definitely unusual to see. Once I got home, I realized that they were there because the car had been found and they were walking up and down and into the woods searching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member