KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI actions indicate fresh developments, planning | KYStandard.com
Several factors prior to last Thursday’s raid by federal agents indicate that the human remains discovered 14 days prior did not play a significant role in the timing or decision of the FBI to take the lead in the five-year-old Crystal Rogers investigation.

This article touches on so much. Every thing else I’ve been reading is just the same thing over and over. I love that they thought to check when the task force domain was registered- that was smart. I know a lot of people in other groups were worried that they had only taken 3 days to collect whatever evidence they were looking for but like the article said- there have been SO many search warrants issued up until present. I don’t think they were looking for something from 5 years ago. With the IRS agent being there, this felt like something different, or extra, was being investigated.

I know there was also some discussion about what some of the extra search warrants could’ve been for, other than the properties. In the ky standard article towards the bottom, they mention that the fbi routinely issues them for cell phones, emails, texts, iCloud data, computers, storage units, and bank accounts, in addition to the homes and vehicles.

Shay McAlister 8h
This week- the FBI is out canvassing in Nelson County neighborhoods based off of tips received through the new Crystal Rogers’ website. According to the website, the agency is using “new and emerging” forensic techniques that were unavailable when the investigation first began five years ago.

117368917_581843555815115_385121642821007654_n.jpg

play_72dp.png

0:07 / 0:07

Shay McAlister 1d
I talked to the FBI today- they told us they will be in Bardstown until ALL LEADS are exhausted- and right now, they have a large number of tips flowing into the tipline.

[URL='https://twitter.com/FallonGlick']Fallon Glick [URL='https://twitter.com/FallonGlick']@FallonGlick [/URL][/URL]26m
@FBILouisville back out again as part of the #CrystalRogers investigation.

Sara Sidery @SaraSideryWDRB 14m
Nick has been outside working on the house while agents have been canvassing his neighborhood. He told reporters he couldn’t make any comments. #CrystalRogers
@WDRBNews

Sara Sidery @SaraSideryWDRB
18m
#CRYSTALROGERS CASE: FBI agents are interviewing neighbors just a few doors down from the home of Nick Houck.
@WDRBNews

FBI following more leads in Crystal Rogers investigation one week after taking over case
Last week, the FBI announced they were taking over the Crystal Rogers investigation and sent 150 state and federal agents to Bardstown. Former FBI agent David Beyer, who was a supervisory special agent for 26 years but is not working the Rogers case, says the amount of agents in Bardstown speaks volumes.

Just a few weeks before the FBI took over the Crystal Rogers investigation, human remains were found near the Nelson-Washington county line. It’s still unclear who the remains belong to.

Latest Developments – Crystal Rogers Task Force
Based on some information received from the community, we are asking the public to take a moment and remember where they may have been in the early morning hours of July 4th. Were you in the vicinity of Poplar Flats Road and Farmaway Drive? Can you remember what you saw, or what you may have heard? Do you recall anything unusual or out of place that morning near that location? Do you have surveillance cameras that capture this area? The FBI and the community is asking you to share such information if you were in that area at that time. Even if you do not believe your information is relevant, we still ask you contact us with any information from this time period and location.

WebsiteMap-1024x1024.jpg

'Crystal Rogers' series to air Saturday on Oxygen - ABC 36 News
The disappearance of Chrystal Rogers more than five years ago in Bardstown and Nelson County is back in the news with the discovery of human remains in a rural part of the county and FBI now taking an active role in the investigation.

With that in mind, the Oxygen television network will re-air a six-part series — “The Disappearance of Crystal Rogers” — on the case from noon to 6 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 15.
Please set your DVRs for that!

Based on some information received from the community, we are asking the public to take a moment and remember where they may have been in the early morning hours of July 4th. Were you in the vicinity of Poplar Flats Road and Farmaway Drive? Can you remember what you saw, or what you may have heard? Do you recall anything unusual or out of place that morning near that location? Do you have surveillance cameras that capture this area? The FBI and the community is asking you to share such information if you were in that area at that time. Even if you do not believe your information is relevant, we still ask you contact us with any information from this time period and location.

View attachment 259963

These FBI development updates and request for information are interesting. This latest update does not specify the year - due to the date of the disappearance of Crystal Rogers, I must assume they are speaking of early morning July 4, 2015. But they do not clearly state that. I’m not sure how most home surveillance camera equipment records, but it would seemingly be highly unlikely that many would still have footage from a random summer morning 5 years ago.

These FBI development updates and request for information are interesting. This latest update does not specify the year - due to the date of the disappearance of Crystal Rogers, I must assume they are speaking of early morning July 4, 2015. But they do not clearly state that. I’m not sure how most home surveillance camera equipment records, but it would seemingly be highly unlikely that many would still have footage from a random summer morning 5 years ago.

thats exactly what I thought too. I’m assuming it’s from 2015 but like you said, that’s probably going to be hard surveillance footage to come across now. I thought the last part was also interesting asking if anyone noticed anything unusual or out of place. Farmaway Dr is a real long road that dead ends into a cul de sac with houses up and down it.

Yes, definitely interesting wording re anything looking out of place. Although Farmaway is specifically mentioned in the update/request for information narrative, in the marked-up aerial photo of the vicinity linked with that update, the oval shaped area outlined in red covers very little of Farmaway. Not sure what to make of that.

Yes, definitely interesting wording re anything looking out of place. Although Farmaway is specifically mentioned in the update/request for information narrative, in the marked-up aerial photo of the vicinity linked with that update, the oval shaped area outlined in red covers very little of Farmaway. Not sure what to make of that.

yeh they have all of Marie dr circled so I went and checked to see what year some of those were constructed but they were mid-2000s. I was wondering if maybe some kind of machinery that normally sits somewhere had been moved...or placed. Or maybe a car was sitting there for a long period of time. You can pass through that area from Manton if you’re going to the majority of the houses mentioned in articles. Specifically lookout and one of the homes Nick mentions in one of his interviews.. It’s not necessarily the quickest way.

[URL='https://twitter.com/WDRBNews']WDRB News [URL='https://twitter.com/WDRBNews']@WDRBNews [/URL][/URL]10h
FBI asks for public's help in Crystal Rogers investigation, seeks surveillance footage from 2015: https://wdrb.news/3fWfLTt

WLKY @WLKY 13h
'Take a moment and remember': FBI still seeking any and all info related to Crystal Rogers case

[URL='https://t.co/EYDq4TximT?amp=1']'Take a moment and remember': FBI still seeking any and all info related to Crystal Rogers case

Some of the questions the FBI is asking of the community is to think and remember whether they were in the vicinity of Poplar Flat Road or Farmaway Drive. Where were you during the early-morning...
wlky.com[/URL]

View attachment 259963

Added to the map

Crystal Rogers: Bardstown, KY - خرائطي على Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads