KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottsville Police Chief and Allen County Sheriff both said they have never been approached by ACS Little League Football about providing security for the games like they do for high school games.

During high school football games, a law enforcement officer from either the city or the county is always present.

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/sec...cle_482830f3-a01d-5297-b785-3130af6bcaaf.html

_______

There have been no new developments in the case on Thursday. Police continue to investigate.

http://www.glasgowdailytimes.com/ne...cle_51d748b2-8f1f-11e5-a820-133332ddb102.html

Was hoping for an arrest by now.... darn it all. :(
If this was possibly an older girl, maybe someone like Alyssa Bustamante (sp) ??
Could have been an adult, but the fact no one noticed anything makes me think Gabriella was with kids, older kids, or teens ?
:moo:

It's nice to meet you, too. Worked at the hospital for 24 years. May have met you for real! LOL!

We go to Glasgow fairly often. We LOVE the Glasgow Prescription Center! They are about the nicest business I have ever done business with. It is worth the 25 mile drive to get my family's...Yes...50 prescriptions a month. It's not as congested as Bowling Green, so sometimes we just like to come and shop around there.

Scottsville Police Chief and Allen County Sheriff both said they have never been approached by ACS Little League Football about providing security for the games like they do for high school games.

During high school football games, a law enforcement officer from either the city or the county is always present.

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/sec...cle_482830f3-a01d-5297-b785-3130af6bcaaf.html

_______

There have been no new developments in the case on Thursday. Police continue to investigate.

http://www.glasgowdailytimes.com/ne...cle_51d748b2-8f1f-11e5-a820-133332ddb102.html

My heart just dropped...No new developments!

I also think this is going to be a case where a male juvenile is involved. I don't know why it is taking so long for an arrest? I try not to speculate too much, but it is my opinion (ONLY) that maybe the juvenile responsible has "connections."

I also think this is going to be a case where a male juvenile is involved. I don't know why it is taking so long for an arrest? I try not to speculate too much, but it is my opinion (ONLY) that maybe the juvenile responsible has "connections."

That surely does seem to happen sometimes in these small towns. Not saying it has, because I don't know who is connected to who, but it does happen.And once an attorney gets involved...It's shocking what can go on.

I'm not too anxious about delays as today was the funeral and in my opinion, LEO wouldn't bring forth charges or otherwise interfere with the family. Give them a few days or so to make sure things are in order. MOO

That surely does seem to happen sometimes in these small towns. Not saying it has, because I don't know who is connected to who, but it does happen.And once an attorney gets involved...It's shocking what can go on.

It happens in big towns too. You'd be amazed at how much the "connected" youth get away with... It makes my stomach turn just thinking about what I know about my own town.

In Gabriella's case (I really do not like to use the word "case" because it really puts it into perspective that the victim is no longer here... and it's hard when they are so young)... I am not qualified to even "profile" anything. Thousands of cases I have researched HAVE given me a slight understanding of WHO could possibly be responsible for such an act.

Our natural reaction would be a registered sex offender. That was my initial reaction. Until I understood the dynamics. Even with the limited information, I don't think this is going to be an act of a registered sex offender. A budding sex offender? Yes.

The only reason I believe the offender could be "connected" is because it is too quiet. For such a small town... it is too quiet.

I'm not real surprised that they haven't arrested anyone or named a poi yet. Unless someone has come forward to turn themselves in or there was a witness with very reliable information, it may not be the best move to put someone in custody at this point. These kinds of cases usually take some time, they're not open and shut. I'm assuming they're probably waiting on DNA to be processed and that can take weeks. Once they've gathered enough information, and built a solid case, they'll make the arrest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This often happens when police do a sweep check on previous offenders when investigating a new crime. They find the ones who are not up to date on their registration. It's good, but it's also too bad that those offenders are allowed to slip out of view.

Yes, and I have no doubt every RSOs door was immediately knocking. In Jessica's case, they all immediately had to submit DNA samples as well as repeatedly have their houses searched.

My heart just dropped...No new developments!

They're working on it, hang in there. They're keeping this close to the vest in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation. I believe it to be true, jmo.

:therethere:

We've seen that before. Vanders loot immediately comes to mind.

eta: Woah, typo. I'm not even going to correct that.

I really think KSP, FBI, whatever agencies are involved, I'm sure they want an arrest as badly as us and everyone else.

rsbm

Even with the limited information, I don't think this is going to be an act of a registered sex offender. A budding sex offender? Yes.
Rsbm

I'm trying to think of a single case out of the hundreds/thousands I've seen here, (the ones that I have seen personally, not statistically speaking (but I would like to see that stat)), where a "Registered" sex offender was actually the perp...anyone? I can't think of one right now...

I'm trying to think of a single case out of the hundreds/thousands I've seen here, (the ones that I have seen personally, not statistically speaking (but I would like to see that stat)), where a "Registered" sex offender was actually the perp...anyone? I can't think of one right now...

Jessica Marie Lunsford, Chelsea King

This picture totally creeps me out. It is so dark and scary in those woods. I just can't imagine ANY of the kids going in there voluntarily at night! Poor little Gabriella!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 287

Jessica Marie Lunsford, Chelsea King

Yes, this case, although similar to the Jessica Lunsford case, indicates an adolescent perp, imo. Fourteen years old is the age that many predators cross over from fantasy to dark reality, imo. Since she was found in the creek only 400 yards from where she was last seen, and if the 25 minute window of opportunity is accurate. This would likely indicate that the perp did not have access to a vehicle and returned to the ball game to prevent bringing attention to themselves.. all jmo..

Hailey Owens?

Why were both of my posts deleted? I found an answer to one of the big questions we've had (the significance of Mt. Carmel Church Rd) and it's deleted?

_______

This can't mean that they haven't approached them, right?? Police don't have to wait for people to bring info forward do they? I am confused at this statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member