KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the jail interview, he mentions his daughter (who's Gabbi's age) was at the game. Surely she wasn't one of the girls playing with Gabbi??

At around 6:45 he said he saw Gabbie and almost alarmingly/blamingly he then stated that it wasn't until 30 to 45 minutes before they started searching. At that point I think he realized he said too much and wanted to wrap-up the interview. Uggghhh!

Shocking difference of the pictures posted on the Daily Mail website with his wife and his booking picture/interview. Creepy.

I wonder if he does drugs or something. He couldn't sit still in that interview.

I was just going to say something about that. It looks like he has aged a lot since those photos, I was figuring drugs, but, who knows. I keep thinking about his kids.

My opinion...when he gets super descriptive, he gets WAY jittery. He's reliving it and it's thrilling to him. That's what I'm picking up on from this jailhouse interview. This is a very dangerous monster. I don't blame LE for moving him to a more secure jailhouse than the one in his county. I can't believe he's a father of FIVE. Wonder what home life was like...those kids...
I know! I keep thinking of his daughter, Gabbi's friend. I hope they are surrounded with love and support right now.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572992/transcript-murder-suspect-timothy-madden-speaks-to-wdrb-news

Here's the transcript. I believe from this that he did say he spoke to her.

MADDEN: Last time I seen her, I was we was – I was – sitting on the side of the [INAUDIBLE], like I always, watching the…smoking a cigarette. And she walked by. And the other two girls came acro – through there first…I don’t know…a minute before. And then she came over there looking around, and I said, ‘Well, they want that way.’ And that was the last time I saw her.

Woah, that was chilling. Those cold eyes - no hint of guilt or fear. I think he's a psychopath.

I think he either has an illegal drug habit or a medical condition, because the way his limbs were moving did not look normal - not just like someone feeling restless or nervous, I mean. He was folding his arms tight to try to hide it IMO. And when he walked out at the end he was kind of lurching.

this is so disheartening.... I just can't get out of my mind what most people teach their kids. Don't talk to strangers. Always respect and listen to your elders. Kids have always been safe running around at little league games. This town seems the same as ours. Most families know all the kids and keep an eye out for all of them. Her poor little friends..... This case just feels like it takes one more ounce of safety from our kids. I mean this guy was her little friends father. Their boys played football together. He went to school with the father. I'm just sick over this case. I really thought this was going to be a young person. I almost hoped it would be a teenage girl, just to not hear the SA words. This poor poor baby. Her poor family with the what if's, this could've happened to any family there. Just terrible terrible....

As far as the smoking....unfortunately most little leagues have a smoking section away from the field

Thanks for the transcript. All his mumbling made me think he said someone asked him where all of them went. Makes perfect sense now that he used this as a way to lure her away from the game.

I'm sure the DA is quite thrilled with this guy's openness. He's helping to make their case for them. They can play his media interviews to the jury. This will be a slam dunk case if they have his DNA, his weird statements, and any eyewitness who can place him with the victim at any point during that game.

I wonder, since they said she was strangled and drowned, if TM's clothes were wet and muddy?

I am sure they were and that's why I have thought that they would find him soon. I figured someone came home wet and yucky!

Has anything been reported about his vehicle? Did he go to the game alone or travel independently from any other family members who may have gone to the game?

Wow. Is that normal / usual to have in-jail interviews? I have NEVER seen or heard that happen before!!

I had never heard of it before Jodi Arias. Although it's bizarre, I think it is very helpful in this case for the DA as someone just mentioned. The interviewer asked very good questions, yet in such a calm way...kudos to her.

Shocking difference of the pictures posted on the Daily Mail website with his wife and his booking picture/interview. Creepy.

I wonder if he does drugs or something. He couldn't sit still in that interview.

Willing to bet there is some form of dependency going on. Alcoholism mixed with god only knows what. He definitely seems off. JMO. I wonder what led to him no longer being employed...

Wow. Is that normal / usual to have in-jail interviews? I have NEVER seen or heard that happen before!!

I think, since he mentioned a lawyer was supposed to be coming, so guess one hadn't shut him up yet.....And he volunteered to talk freely and on camera...LE was probably clapping their hands in joy, because they will surely analyze every single word and gesture! They are probably very happy to let this monster talk away and on camera. They will compare this interview to any statements he's made or questions he's answered and look for conflicts..and inconsistencies.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572992/transcript-murder-suspect-timothy-madden-speaks-to-wdrb-news

MADDEN: Last time I seen her, I was we was – I was – sitting on the side of the [INAUDIBLE], like I always, watching the…smoking a cigarette. And she walked by. And the other two girls came acro – through there first…I don’t know…a minute before. And then she came over there looking around, and I said, ‘Well, they want that way.’ And that was the last time I saw her.

Also noticed that he originally said "we was" and then said "I was" sitting on the side...." Do you think there was somebody else with him? Just wondering (speculation).

Kudos to the tv reporter that interviewed him.She had the right tone and asked the right questions to get him to talk away.He might as well said "I did it" with that interview,it will convict him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK