KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Sheriff Jeff Cooke of the Allen County Sheriff's Department said that they are doing everything possible, and also asked for prayers for the family and community

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...anished-football-game-dead.html#ixzz3rgPxrFB2

Attachments

• 2E7A54D500000578-3319630-image-a-123_1447620189047.jpg
    2E7A54D500000578-3319630-image-a-123_1447620189047.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 636
The quickness in which this happened... reality check. Rest in peace, precious girl.

Remember Gabe Gaeta in the vigil pics? I wonder if Gabby's killer attended her vigil last night, or maybe even came back and helped search...

attachment.php

"“The Medical Examiner’s Office in Louisville has performed the autopsy on Gabriella Doolin and was able to confirm that it was a homicide, and detectives ... are still investigating it as such,” according to a statement released Monday morning by KSP.KSP Post 3 spokesman Trooper B.J. Eaton said Monday morning that all tests available to law enforcement were conducted Sunday during an autopsy at the state Medical Examiner’s Office – including, but not limited to, the presence of evidence that would indicate sexual assault. State police have not yet released the cause of death."

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/gab...cle_80b9e3dd-71b5-5d52-918b-9379239996ca.html

Attachments

• 56495fe907013.image.jpg
    56495fe907013.image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 630
that's the only body of water I found behind the school that is within 400 yards of the stadium. It didn't look like a creek to me that's why I pointed it out.
We have a "body of water" behind our local stadium, too. The kids might call it a creek, but the more accurate term would be a drainage ditch. It does stay full of water mostly.

"“Our detectives haven’t been working on anything else but this case,” Eaton said. “With a case such as this, it demands each and every resource that we have. Any case of this nature is high profile, but when it includes a perfectly innocent 7-year-old, it has to be solved. We have to find who did this, and we have to make sure the person responsible is arrested.”

Hundreds of people attended Saturday’s game, Eaton said. If anyone has photos or video taken that day that might contain images of something suspicious, call state police at 270-782-2010."

http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/gab...cle_80b9e3dd-71b5-5d52-918b-9379239996ca.html

wait a sec. high school PA systems are pretty darn loud, sound travels especially well in such a flat, rural area.

what if the perp heard the announcer's bolo for gabby. instead of the original crime intended (longer-term kidnapping, rape, ?) instead turned into a quick murder/dump? knowing that the whole stadium would start running outwards & LE would start canvassing/roadblocking.

would explain the somewhat abbreviated time frame for abduction/homicide, no?

This is really plausible because as we all know, children are typically kidnapped and killed with a specific motive in mind. So to have no SA involved, it is curious. It would also lead me to think she does know the perp and would be able to identify him.

I am grateful that she was found so quickly so that any and all evidence will be in its best condition.

I am glad to see LE's heartfelt, thorough and communicative approach. Reminds me of Westminster PD during Jessica Ridgeway's investigation.

Gabby's killer is quite the wanted man right now. Hopefully they will find him before he kills someone else (is this his first murder?).

I am glad to see LE's heartfelt, thorough and communicative approach. Reminds me of Westminster PD during Jessica Ridgeway's investigation.

Gabby's killer is quite the wanted man right now. Hopefully they will find him before he kills someone else (is this his first murder?).

Best handled case in my memory is that of Jessica Ridgeway. That PD was phenomenal. They shared an abundant amount of info with the public, and the community didn't disappoint...even to the point of the perp's mother calling in her suspicions about her son. What a great way to handle a child murder case.

Seeing Gabriella's photos just breaks my heart. This community will never get over what has happened...and rightly so. Bless them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maggie and schmae, the rabbit can't thank or quote posts so...thanks! lol.

also regarding the time frame, even if they didn't realize that she was gone right away (say, 20 minutes before the PA announcement) that still leaves less than an hour for the perp to abduct, commit the crime, leave the body, and disappear. and she wasn't far from the stadium (nor hidden from view). so I just feel like this was more of a hurried act.

what kind of perp that indicates, I have no idea. my guess is either one with a car, or someone who blends into the crowd (teenager?) at a high school.

It had to be someone she knew. With all those people around no one saw or heard ANYTHING!?!?!?? BUT Someone saw enough to tip the police off to where they could find her.

Very strange. I still haven't accounted for the whole family.

I'm getting a "G. Gaeta" vibe from this crime, as well... :(
Just seems like whomever took/lured her was an older teen or someone she wouldn't have been leery of ?

Thoughts and prayers going out to her family. Losing a child in this fashion has to be like a nuclear bomb detonating -- nothing will ever be the same again.

Despicable, evil monster who did this !

Eta : I am curious about that "tip". Someone KNEW something.
:moo:

There is a reason that many abducted kids are dead in the first hour.
This isn't the first case where they've been found dead quickly.
Many others the victim was dead that fast even if not found.

Honestly when I go to really busy events I think about this.
I wonder why perps bother to abduct from a house at all.
So many kids walking around at these events.
It would be so easy to grab and be gone.
I'm surprised it doesn't happen this way more often.

Even though it's still hard to believe.

I'm just speculating on the article that stated KCP is "narrowing down a suspect list" and I wouldn't rule out there could be more then one person like a few teens for instance. Perhaps they are gathering evidence and trying to figure out who to charge and on what charges? Regardless, I do think this tragic and heartbreaking case will be solved quickly.

ETA - "I"

Gabriella “Gabby” Doolin was with her mother at Allen County-Scottsville High School to watch a football game on Saturday night.

Gabby’s mother told police she vanished while she was cheering on her two brothers who were playing in the game.

Kentucky State Police received a report that Gabby’s body was found in a pond in a wooded area behind the school.

http://fox4kc.com/2015/11/16/7-year...er-she-was-reported-missing-at-football-game/

Thanks JerseyGirl. Now THIS report states Gabriella was found "in a POND in a wooded area behind the school." So maybe that pond you posted on google maps IS where she was found (rather than a creek)!

Allen County Sheriffs Office
37 mins ·
Just was posted to the Allen County Sheriff's fb page:

A message from Sheriff Jeff Cooke:
I would like to let the citizens of Allen County know that our children are safe going to school. This terrible tragedy is being treated as an isolated incident and we do not feel that there is an ongoing threat. I understand an arrest has not been made in this case but we must remember that the investigation is progressing quickly and aggressively. The Allen County School System has resources on hand to help students in coping with this tragedy. I intend to increase police presence on the school campus just to reinforce that our children are safe. The Allen County Sheriffs Office mourns with the Doolin Family. My door is always open for any thoughts or questions. "In God we trust."
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Any other helpful information can be passed on to KSP Det. Wes Medley or Det. Adam Morgan. 270-782-2010

Attachments

• temp.png
    temp.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 277
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics