KY KY - Heather Teague, 23, Spottsville, 26 Aug 1995

Paramount+ show highlights Henderson missing persons case

HENDERSON, Ky. (WFIE) - A new season of a show on Paramount+ is now streaming.

It’s called Never Seen Again and features stories of people who have gone missing.

Episode four features a local case, the disappearance of Heather Teague.

She went missing in 1995 from Newburgh Beach.

Kentucky State Police say a witness watched through a telescope as a man dragged her into the woods at gunpoint.

Her mother, Sarah, has been searching for her for 27 years.

Former 14 News reporter Stefanie Silvey covered the story for many years.

She was interviewed for the Never Seen Again episode.

Crime Junkie Podcast just released an episode about Heather's disappearance.

A young woman is abducted in the middle of the day, and despite seeming like an open and shut case, her family is still searching for answers almost 30 years later.

1669038323949.png1669038338610.png1669038358028.png1669038370155.png

Attachments

• 1669038348370.png
    1669038348370.png
    75.1 KB · Views: 0
Evansville 14 WFIE has a new article about dna testing. I don't know how to link it.

1669725249566.png
Heather Teague(14news)
By Jill Lyman and 14 News Staff
Published: Nov. 23, 2022 at 7:50 PM EST

HENDERSON, Ky. (WFIE) - A Tri-State mother whose daughter disappeared more than 27 years ago is pushing for DNA testing of items found at the scene.
Heather Teague was kidnapped while sunbathing on Newburgh Beach in Henderson County in 1995. Her mother, Sarah Teague, says her bathing suit bottoms and towel were found at the scene but were never tested for DNA.
A suspect in the case, Marvin Dill, killed himself as investigators went to his home to question him. Teague has created an online petition hoping the Governor will order the testing to be done.
Kentucky State Police say they are in the process of moving forward with the testing.

1706777852703.jpeg
Sarah Teague tells 14 News an anonymous donor has come forward with 10,000 dollars for information that leads to finding Heather Teague.

Heather was last seen sunbathing on Newburgh Beach in Henderson County on August 26th, 1995. Sarah says she doesn’t care if anyone goes to jail at this point, she just wants Heather back, even if it’s a piece of her.

View attachment 383430
Heather Teague(14news)
By Jill Lyman and 14 News Staff
Published: Nov. 23, 2022 at 7:50 PM EST

HENDERSON, Ky. (WFIE) - A Tri-State mother whose daughter disappeared more than 27 years ago is pushing for DNA testing of items found at the scene.
Heather Teague was kidnapped while sunbathing on Newburgh Beach in Henderson County in 1995. Her mother, Sarah Teague, says her bathing suit bottoms and towel were found at the scene but were never tested for DNA.
A suspect in the case, Marvin Dill, killed himself as investigators went to his home to question him. Teague has created an online petition hoping the Governor will order the testing to be done.
Kentucky State Police say they are in the process of moving forward with the testing.

"Kentucky State Police say they are in the process of moving forward with the testing."

Wonder how this is going -- more than a year later....

Oh, how I wish it was: As there is no other case I would like to see solved more than this one. The stuff her mother has gone through breaks my heart. After all these years her mother has never given in the search for her daughter and I hope she never does.

That jane doe definitely has similarities and it would be reasonable to say there is a possibility she may be in Indiana as Heathers last known location was in Henderson County Ky just right across the River from Indiana. However, I do believe this Jane doe has been ruled out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back