KY - Jessica Woodworth & Mark Lee Pierce, abuse 20 month old, spotted by waitress, Mar 2019 *Arrests

Wow! What a courageous and inspiring 21 year old.

I want to hug her and thank her.

I hope these wretched people never regain custody. May those babies live happy and protected lives somewhere, anywhere, but with them.

Sadly, these kids will probably be returned to their loser parents after they've spent some time behind bars and have attended parenting classes.
Kudos to that waitress !!!

I wanted to tell her to be wary , after this couple is released from prison-- as they may come after her.
In their warped and possibly drug-addled minds --- the waitress' actions removed those children from their 'care'.

And this young lady was courageous enough to follow the man into the restroom after he'd been in and out with the baby. and that little toddler was crying in the bathroom-- so clearly he was hitting/grabbing her, etc. :(

parents%20arrested%20for%20child%20abuse_1552163618704_76609326_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Pierce and Woodworth were arrested on charges of aggravated child abuse and neglect and booked into the county jail, where they're being held on a $200,000 bond each.

Olive Garden waitress' Facebook post helps police arrest couple for child abuse

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back