Found Safe KY - Jezzie, 13, & Cassie Whitney, 11, Allen County, 18 May 2017 *Arrests*

It sounds like these two girls have had a rough life. I hope they are found alive and well, and that they end up in a good, stable environment. I would take them in if I could.
Me, too. It seems like there have been so many cases recently where children were clearly in danger before going missing ... or worse. As adults, we must look out not only for our own but all children, IMO.

From the mother's FB, it looks like she has an older son.

Also, Jezzie post baby pics and sonnograms and her fb bio shows birth dates of the babies, who babies are these?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I see the pics of babies and the birtdates in her bio... but don't see any sonograms? Can you point me in the right direction?

From the mother's FB, it looks like she has an older son.

Also, Jezzie post baby pics and sonnograms and her fb bio shows birth dates of the babies, who babies are these?

So, after some digging, the mother of the babies is not Jezzie. They are either a friend or relatives little boys.

on her FB she says he was not stabbed but had an accident
what kind of accident involves a knife
I think she was trying to establish a defense before realizing they were still going to charge her so she left

"Whitney, 40, died May 16 after suffering a chest injury at 328 Bays Bend Road in Scottsville.

Results of an autopsy are pending and Whitney's death remains under investigation, (Detective William Francis of the sheriff's office) said."

"The Allen County Sheriff's Office is seeking information on the whereabouts of Melissa Scott, who has an active arrest warrant on a charge of custodial interference, Detective William Francis of the sheriff's office said."

(All BBM)
http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/all...cle_99558827-aa92-5845-9343-e4e441de508f.html

The thing that's bugging me the most is why didn't the social services get involved in this family BEFORE? I mean both parents had criminal records and an history of domestic violence... These girls, even though they might never had been victims of physical abuse, at the very least have seen and heard their parents fight, which is a form of abuse... I hope they are find alive and well, but if the mother is capable of stabbing their father... it is possible that she fled to end their and her days.

Melissa Scott and her two girls facebook accounts all now have the add friend option disabled. So they are active (or someone is) in social media.

I hope the girls are safe, and the older son. Haven't heard if he is missing too?

Drugs and drug users. Pitiful. The innocent always suffer the most.

Interesting new comment on moms Facebook status regarding the dad not being stabbed. The new comment is by mom posted 3 hours ago.

So glad they've been found safe. I hope they are able to be placed in a stable, good home where they will get the nurturing, love and support they need to cope with what just happened.

So now I am wondering what the status of mom is?

So now I am wondering what the status of mom is?
Well so far she is alive and well if she commented on her own status early this morning.

[h=1]2 in custody after missing Kentucky sisters found safe; mother remains at large[/h]
SCOTTSVILLE, Ky. (WKRN) – Two men are in custody after two Kentucky sisters who were missing for more than a week were found safe Monday morning near Bowling Green.

Sheriff Cooke said 19-year-olds Braxton Whitney and Denovan Sutton were arrested Monday morning and charged with custodial interference in the case.

http://wkrn.com/2017/05/29/missing-kentucky-sisters-found-safe-mother-not-in-custody/

I bet "Denovan" is a typo. I found a Donovan Sutton on mom's FB friends list.

ETA: He's also on Jezzie's.

The mom has been very vocal on her Facebook account.

omgosh I am THRILLED that they are safe

off to read now

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member