KY - Maurice Gordon, 16, & Larry Ordway, 14, slain, Louisville, 22 May 2016 *Arrests*

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by Tulessa, May 23, 2016.

1. Tulessa

Tulessa New Member

2. Loading...

3. Tulessa

Tulessa New Member

4. Everyday Grace

Everyday Grace New Member

http://m.wave3.com/wave/db_338316/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=RKmiyKhg

http://m.wlky.com/news/police-believe-victims-of-double-homicide-are-teenage-boys/39678444

5. KayElJay

KayElJay <b><span style="color:#000099;">WS Forum Moderator Moderator

Sketches of the victims
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Tulessa

Tulessa New Member

Thank you Kay.

7. KayElJay

KayElJay <b><span style="color:#000099;">WS Forum Moderator Moderator

You're welcome :) I hope they are identified soon, not only for their family's sake, but hopefully knowing their identities will help lead LE to suspects and an arrest.

8. Everyday Grace

http://www.wdrb.com/story/32055798/lmpd-still-asking-for-clues-in-murder-of-two-teens

9. Everyday Grace

http://m.wlky.com/news/leaders-come-together-demand-change-after-teens-found-dead-in-alley/39690404

So sad. :(

10. Mimi_Joan

Mimi_Joan New Member

http://www.wlky.com/news/man-arrested-in-connection-with-slaying-of-2-teens/39714712?src=app
    Two arrested. This one looks like he doesn't mind be extremely vicious. I live in Louisville, about ten miles from this area. It is a very violent area rife with drugs, gangs and shootings. Although we now have almost daily shootings in the west end, this is a particularly gruesome crime even for this area. Glad the victims have been identified. Usually the families are on scene almost before the police. I was worried when no family showed up at the scene.

11. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer New Member

I'm in Louisville for work several times per week. It's getting to the point you're taking a gamble going there here lately. :( I was a couple of blocks away from the SWAT situation last week (or the week before?) where the guy killed his landlord. And I just kept on working.

I'm glad they are identified and arrests are made. So, so sorry for their mom.

12. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer New Member

13. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer New Member

"The adult suspect, Brice Jamar Rhodes, 25, was taken into custody about 9:45 p.m. on Tuesday and charged with a slew of crimes, including a third homicide."

"Rhodes is also charged with the murder of Christopher R. Jones, 40, who was shot in the 800 block of South 41st Street on May 4. Jones later died at University of Louisville Hospital."

"Judging by several videos found on Youtube, Rhodes appears to be a rapper who went by the name Rambo. One video is called Snot, another is Body Armor and a third is called Trappin & Juggin. Each video features typical street themes such as guns and references to drugs and violence. The teen victims are shown with Rhodes in some of the scenes."

14. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer New Member

15. Everyday Grace

I'm looking at a series of homicides in a small Texas city in 2015-16.

Directly unrelated to these Louisville homicides, but related in the fact that the victims and/or perps are often juveniles or very young adults -- 18, 19, 20, etc.

I'm crying inside for these young lives.

At 25, Rhodes is also a relatively young adult, but is now one who should (and likely will be) locked up for a very long time in the valid interest of public safety.

Throwaway lives.

And, sadly, happening too often on a next-generation basis. Still.

16. Everyday Grace

In 2009:

http://www.newsandtribune.com/news/...39f-509d-594c-b83f-be562f6c782a.html?mode=jqm

Three teenagers robbed four other teenagers at gunpoint of $45 and two cellphones.

17. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer New Member

18. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer New Member

19. Mimi_Joan

Mimi_Joan New Member

20. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 New Member

Poor little boys. Tried to be men and got in too deep. My second son tried to get big shoulders too and when I didn't think I could reign him in, I sent him to his father. I know not all single mothers have an available father. Thankfully my kids did.

21. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 New Member

So I tried to watch "Rambo" videos because I wanted to see the victims but couldn't find them. I watched snot, body armor and bando. He is large and enjoys being without his shirt. Yick. I believe he is mostly Latino, he doesn't look much black and he seems to also go by Rambo Guzman.