KY KY - Melanie Flynn, 24, Lexington, 25 Jan 1977

flynn_melanie4.jpg

Melanie Dee Flynn, age 24
Missing since 25 January 1977

LINK:

8291 Old Richmond Road it’s still a large piece of land owned by one person that encompasses the borders of Richmond, Winchester, and Fayetteville county.
What could investigators find out on this farm area? How is it linked to her disappearance?

Just for posterity, the link in my last post (podcast with Sally Denton) is related to the surveys/digs related to the search for Melanie Flynn in the summer of last yr. In no way was I attempting to derail the thread towards anything but the search for Melanie.

IMO The closest anyone will come to locating Melanie will be related to her associations with the Bluegrass Conspiracy players which includes Canan
Has anyone ever ventured to McGee Lane? I’m about 90% sure I know where the Triad farm was, and furthermore who owns it. Has anyone spoken to a medium / psychic again regarding Melanie’s whereabouts? Is she in a cave close to Triad or close to Hall’s?

Has anyone ever ventured to McGee Lane? I’m about 90% sure I know where the Triad farm was, and furthermore who owns it. Has anyone spoken to a medium / psychic again regarding Melanie’s whereabouts? Is she in a cave close to Triad or close to Hall’s?

I've been often tempted to travel McGee Lane but haven't made the journey. I don't know about psychics, etc. I don't know which area (McGee or Hall's) would be the most likely area.

'Seems unreal so much time has passed since she was reported missing. :(

Could be!

Did three people originally own Triad??

Thornton (who bequeathed land to Henry Vance in his will), Canan (who may or may not be alive... I wanna think he is still kicking, but have no confirmation, and .... Third guy?? Or am I mis-remembering?? Guess I will do a little googling.
The farm was owned by 3 people, the third person was Danny Murphy. The Triad was paid for in cash.

I've been often tempted to travel McGee Lane but haven't made the journey. I don't know about psychics, etc. I don't know which area (McGee or Hall's) would be the most likely area.

'Seems unreal so much time has passed since she was reported missing.

'Seems unreal so much time has passed since she was reported missing. :(
I just sent you a private message regarding all of this.

The farm was owned by 3 people, the third person was Danny Murphy. The Triad was paid for in cash.

Wasn't law enforcement looking at Murphy's Landing (Mercer County, KY) in 2019? Is/was that area in Mercer associated with Danny Murphy or is that just coincidence in names? I know the McGee Ln property is in Jessamine Co).

And, what ever happened to Steve Oliver?? Wasn't he a Lex police officer who was arrested/involved?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtyV53
Back