KY KY - Morgan Violi, 7, Bowling Green, 24 July 1996

But the hair is way off if Tim always was balding since high school. And that hair in the sketch definitely stands out.

What kind of vehicle did tim have in his senior year of high school or whatever.

That hair does stand out. It's very sharp cut. What if he wore a disguise? A wig? Just a thought...

I tried doing a search of yearbooks on Ancestry.com, but couldn't find any for this area of Kentucky. Lots of Timothy Madden's though. Maybe the police can find it.

oh, I just had a thought. I think our library here in Glasgow might have copies of Scottsville yearbooks or maybe the South Central Cultural Archives. If I get time, I could try to see.

Well, my attempt at sleuthing didn't work out too well. I decided to let my fingers do the walking, so I called the Mary Wood Weldon Library. They told me they didn't have any. Next I tried calling the South Central Cultural Archives. Unfortunately, they only had one for Allen County and it was from 1979.

Perhaps the library in Scottsville might have the 1996. Maybe one of the locals living in Scottsville could check. But I'll see if I can locate the phone number Scottsville for the library and try there.

My hobby is genealogy as you can tell from my user name, so this is the type of thing I am used to doing. Will see if Scottsville library has anything.

Just got off the phone with the Allen County Public Library. They do have the 1995 yearbook but not the 1996. The 1995 might be helpful. Perhaps a local on Gabbi Doolin's thread might be able to check it out. It would be a half hour drive for me, but I would be willing to do it if no one else can.

Just got off the phone with the Allen County Public Library. They do have the 1995 yearbook but not the 1996. The 1995 might be helpful. Perhaps a local on Gabbi Doolin's thread might be able to check it out. It would be a half hour drive for me, but I would be willing to do it if no one else can.

Ugh, that 1996 yearbook is elusive. I tried to find anything online last night and couldn't. I've been posting on different sites online trying to find someone with a picture of him from 1995 to 1997. Although he may have changed his hair after if he did do this to her.

I tried doing a search of yearbooks on Ancestry.com, but couldn't find any for this area of Kentucky. Lots of Timothy Madden's though. Maybe the police can find it.

oh, I just had a thought. I think our library here in Glasgow might have copies of Scottsville yearbooks or maybe the South Central Cultural Archives. If I get time, I could try to see.

KYPastTracker, Thanks for thinking of this. Also, I think most high schools keep at least one copy of each years yearbooks.

KYPastTracker, Thanks for thinking of this. Also, I think most high schools keep at least one copy of each years yearbooks.

Yes, or perhaps the Kentucky Library in Bowling Green. They have a lot of things from many KY counties.

Man, this guy fits the description of Morgan's killer so well. 6 feet tall, about 180lbs, sandy brown hair and that distinct pointy, bird beak nose. He snatched a little girl brazenly with witnesses just like Morgan. Same area and he lived there and was an adult in the age range at the time. I hope there's some DNA evidence still viable. I really want this to be time for justice for Morgan too.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572992/transcript-murder-suspect-timothy-madden-speaks-to-wdrb-news

I have been surfing the net and found three yearbook sites and/or Allen County High School alumni sites that show TM as graduating in 1995, not 1996. So that yearbook at the library at Scottsville would be the one to look at for a photo.

Man, this guy fits the description of Morgan's killer so well. 6 feet tall, about 180lbs, sandy brown hair and that distinct pointy, bird beak nose. He snatched a little girl brazenly with witnesses just like Morgan. Same area and he lived there and was an adult in the age range at the time. I hope there's some DNA evidence still viable. I really want this to be time for justice for Morgan too.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572992/transcript-murder-suspect-timothy-madden-speaks-to-wdrb-news

That would be such a blessing for her family!

Okay, I am going to go to the library in Scottsville and see if I can find his photo from 1995. Will let you know what I find.

I found his 1995 photo, but he did graduate in 1996, not 1995. I am going to run it by a mod before I post.

Could you at least tell us if his hair at that time was similar to the sketch?

Could you at least tell us if his hair at that time was similar to the sketch?

Well, we have to remember that this was a year prior, but since I am sitting here looking at it first hand, it wouldn't be rumor. I haven't heard back from a mod yet. I am still waiting. JMO But, yes I think it is sort of similar, IMO, but not exactly like it. Some may say not at all. It is long in the front , kind of sweeping to the side, but not cut straight across, and has the long kind of curly ends hanging down behind his ears like I noticed in the sketch. JMO

ETA: Mod, please delete if not allowed. I am waiting to hear back from one of two mods that I pm'd about posting the photo. Thanks.

Well, we have to remember that this was a year prior, but since I am sitting here looking at it first hand, it wouldn't be rumor. I haven't heard back from a mod yet. I am still waiting. JMO But, yes I think it is sort of similar, IMO, but not exactly like it. Some may say not at all. It is long in the front , kind of sweeping to the side, but not cut straight across, and has the long kind of curly ends hanging down behind his ears like I noticed in the sketch. JMO

ETA: Mod, please delete if not allowed. I am waiting to hear back from one of two mods that I pm'd about posting the photo. Thanks.
You can post the photo here, KYPT. Add the name of the yearbook, the date, and the page number.

In Gabriella's thread, you can add a link back to this one, to avoid confusion.

Thanks!

I received approval from admin to post TM's junior high photo that I found in the 1995 Allen County-Scottsville High School yearbook. I was unable to find the 1996 copy as they did not have one at the Allen County Public Library. So this would have been probably a year before Morgan's murder. There was a page number but when I took the photo of the entire page, I didn't get the far bottom of the page, so I don't have the page number. I can attach the front and the first page of the book since there is no private info on them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 214
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 152
trying something

Attachments

• sketch morgan perp.jpg
    sketch morgan perp.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 352
  • tim madden HS jr.jpg
    tim madden HS jr.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 127
Wow that is a striking resemblance. I wasn't seeing it as much with the more recent photos but that one looks a lot like the sketch IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back