GUILTY KY - Rhonda Oakley, 52, murdered, Danville, 1 September 2016 *Arrest*

I feel so very very sad for that poor man. His whole world probably feels destroyed. Apparently by his own daughter. Have to wonder what sort of problems had to be brewing before this happened. I pray for the family to be comforted.

Idk. Their facebooks showed they were living in separate towns, just a short piece from each other. The stepkids, to me, appear to have been staying at her house, at least part-time, to stay in school in that county. I don't know this to be fact though.

I just heard on the news that New Mexico officials released that Jenna Oakley's boyfriend, Kenneth Nigh, has died. He had been on life support after a suicide attempt in jail.

WOW. That really surprised me when your post popped up. I have wondered if he knew about, or helped in the murder. Was just thinking, I hope LE has good physical evidence per Jenna.

WOW. That really surprised me when your post popped up. I have wondered if he knew about, or helped in the murder. Was just thinking, I hope LE has good physical evidence per Jenna.

I have a feeling the stepmom got home early, from her business trip, caught them there, the stepdaughter and her got into a struggle, and a horrible accident occurred, and then stepdaughter and boyfriend ran. Daughter didn't turn into a handful overnight and if in fact Dad wasn't living in the same house/county (as his FB reflects) there should have been a better plan in place. I don't get good vibes off of him (That doesn't mean I think he had anything to do with this.).

I have a feeling the stepmom got home early, from her business trip, caught them there, the stepdaughter and her got into a struggle, and a horrible accident occurred, and then stepdaughter and boyfriend ran. Daughter didn't turn into a handful overnight and if in fact Dad wasn't living in the same house/county (as his FB reflects) there should have been a better plan in place. I don't get good vibes off of him (That doesn't mean I think he had anything to do with this.).
Yes, I agree. More will come out eventually. A life taken, so many peoples lives ruined, including the young man his family, the lady who was killed, her family, the girl and her family, goes on. Darn shame. [emoji97]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Have we seen anything about the teens bio mom. Do we know if she is still living. I haven't seen her come forward and make a statement.
I was just wondering if she was still in Jenna's life.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Have we seen anything about the teens bio mom. Do we know if she is still living. I haven't seen her come forward and make a statement.
I was just wondering if she was still in Jenna's life.

Sent from my SM-G930V

I think the Mom lives out of state. The stepmom posted pics of she and the father together and he'd post them on his fb and crop the stepmom out.

I had said that the bio Mom lives out of state. That may not be right. At one point she did live in the same town, that the father lists as his residence, on his FB. He also has family who live in the town. The bio mom may have moved out of the state though. Not sure. Just wanted to clarify.

It's been taken down, but someone set up a site, on 9/14/16, to "get donations to retrieve the stolen motor vehicle that is currently impounded in Mexico". However, the insurance paid to have it brought home from what I gather. He did offer to send the $ back, in a FB post, to anyone who donated.

I had said that the bio Mom lives out of state. That may not be right. At one point she did live in the same town, that the father lists as his residence, on his FB. He also has family who live in the town. The bio mom may have moved out of the state though. Not sure. Just wanted to clarify.

It's been taken down, but someone set up a site, on 9/14/16, to "get donations to retrieve the stolen motor vehicle that is currently impounded in Mexico". However, the insurance paid to have it brought home from what I gather. He did offer to send the $ back, in a FB post, to anyone who donated.
I wonder if she has been involved in her life.

I need to look back at when Rhonda became the stepmom as it seems she was raising Jenna and her brother if Dad wasn't living in the home.

Very sad.

Sent from my SM-G930V

I wonder if she has been involved in her life.

I need to look back at when Rhonda became the stepmom as it seems she was raising Jenna and her brother if Dad wasn't living in the home.

Very sad.

Sent from my SM-G930V
It seems they had been married 2 almost 3 years.

Sent from my SM-G930V

It seems they had been married 2 almost 3 years.

Sent from my SM-G930V
I think it was three years this past December. His mother lives in the same town that he lists as his residence, on his FB. I think the song he posted on his FB is really too little too late. He was living in another county, the same one as his mother, so why weren't his kids going to school in that county. She was off on a business trip, so who signed her out of school? Did she skip? Did the school not call to let him know she didn't show? When I was in school they didn't call but these days, a kid doesn't show and it's a phone call to the parents. The younger brother found her so it happened right before he got home. The body was still warm.

Girl, 15, is indicted for killing her stepmom after her 20-year-old boyfriend, who was also considered a murder suspect, committed suicide in jail

Rhonda Oakley, 52, was found dead in her Kentucky home on September 1

Her stepdaughter Jenna disappeared with Kenneth Nigh that same day

They were found two days later in New Mexico in Rhonda's missing car

Nigh tried to hang himself in jail and died in the hospital, WDRB reported

He was also a murder suspect but had not been charged due to health

Jenna was indicted on charges of complicity to murder and theft Thursday

She was listed as a 'primary suspect' according to court records

Father Phillip Oakley, who previously declared hatred for his own daughter, said: 'The whole time I knew who did this'

Phillip called Rhonda his 'soulmate' and they would have celebrated their third wedding anniversary

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ect-committed-suicide-jail.html#ixzz4O5ynwfEy

Girl, 15, is indicted for killing her stepmom after her 20-year-old boyfriend, who was also considered a murder suspect, committed suicide in jail

Rhonda Oakley, 52, was found dead in her Kentucky home on September 1

Her stepdaughter Jenna disappeared with Kenneth Nigh that same day

They were found two days later in New Mexico in Rhonda's missing car

Nigh tried to hang himself in jail and died in the hospital, WDRB reported

He was also a murder suspect but had not been charged due to health

Jenna was indicted on charges of complicity to murder and theft Thursday

She was listed as a 'primary suspect' according to court records

Father Phillip Oakley, who previously declared hatred for his own daughter, said: 'The whole time I knew who did this'

Phillip called Rhonda his 'soulmate' and they would have celebrated their third wedding anniversary

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ect-committed-suicide-jail.html#ixzz4O5ynwfEy

BBM

Odd that one would cut their "soul mate" out of the FB pictures they posted, and live in another county. If he knew what had happened then he knew that there were problems and he left RO to deal with them. I feel for RO and her family and for the step-children, but he's brushed up his FB since this happened and they've locked hers down. She had posted pictures of them together, and he had taken the same pictures and cropped her out, and posted them on his FB. And who says stuff like that about their own child?! I've not got good vibes about this dude.

My vibes were the same. Rhonda's children are the ones I feel incredible sorrow for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My vibes were the same. Rhonda's children are the ones I feel incredible sorrow for.

I feel for hers, and I also feel sorrow for the stepchildren, including the one who has been charged. I don't usually point blame at parents when a child does something like this but I think there's a bit more to this story than we are aware.

I feel for hers, and I also feel sorrow for the stepchildren, including the one who has been charged. I don't usually point blame at parents when a child does something like this but I think there's a bit more to this story than we are aware.

Oh I feel very sorry for his other children too, especially the younger son who found her. Didn't mean to leave them out in my original comment.

Also, the fact that not a single one of Rhonda's (adult) children, their spouses, her siblings or her Mother were friends with her husband on FB when she was killed is very telling of the kind of person he is. IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean