Found Deceased KY - Savannah Spurlock, 22, left 'The Other Bar' with 2 men, Richmond, 4 Jan 2019 # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can share the local opinion of Toney Wade? He seems all in on the search for Savannah. Along with searching they seem to be operating on a shoestring.
I know some hotel was donating rooms back in the beginning.
I'm curious how these teams are going to continue with no money to operate!
Also I read the only one left was Toney and his dog who was injured early in the week.

I know very little. They do have some local volunteers working with them, though, so it's not just the members of the rescue org. The numbers vary by the day. People seem to be really enthusiastic for the rescue org and Toney. He's been very vocal on SM about wanting to find Savannah and how the crime has touched him. I think, originally, people around here were kind of hoping for Texas EquuSearch to come up, but that's probably just because they're a big name and people know them. I haven't heard from anyone who's ungrateful for the Cajun team.

It would be VERY helpful if folks would continue donating to the rescue org. IMO, I don't think they'll stay past the weekend if more donations don't come through. Honestly, I think they're the ones continuing to push for the searches in general and, without them here, I think things will drop down to a slow dribble. I hope not.

Sorry two replies in order to address what you've said.

It's been reported Savannah told her Mom she wanted to go out but didn't say to a bar to drink or in Lexington. Savannah went to a girlfriends house in Richmond and they went to another male friends house in Lexington where Savannah left her car. The all three went to the bar, male friend driving his car but while in the bar got into an argument and the two friends left Savannah at the bar. Her Moms car was still parked at the males friends home in Lexington. Have not read where that home was located.
I don't recall it being reported she didn't tell her mom where she was going.

Maybe you can share the local opinion of Toney Wade? He seems all in on the search for Savannah. Along with searching they seem to be operating on a shoestring.
I know some hotel was donating rooms back in the beginning.
I'm curious how these teams are going to continue with no money to operate!
Also I read the only one left was Toney and his dog who was injured early in the week.

Remember Emily Wade, she went missing in Ennis, TX?
She grew up in Cynthiana, KY. Iirc, her bro was instrumental in Toney coming to KY.
Searches don’t have to be organized, either. So, they can continue on. Anyone out hiking, jogging, dog walking & boating can “look”. MOO
I think once confronted with the right info, one guy will talk. MOO. Do you, Card47?

Here's hoping against hope! I haven't been as active here bc there isn't much info being released and I don't like victim blaming insinuations honestly, but I check daily and wish the SAR and LE good weather and success in finding Savannah and answers to her disappearance.

I will say again, regardless of her choices that evening, Savannah deserves JUSTICE if foul play was involved, <which I believe>. JMO

Thank you for expressing how I have also come to feel. It's the very reason I'm not posting very much lately.

Mostly now, I come here daily to read pertinent verified relevant information about the searches themselves or to see if the police investigating the case have given any updates.

I'm always hoping to see that Savannah's body has been found, along with hoping to read the ones are going to be held responsible for taking Savannah's life from her, and from all who loves her.

Nothing else interests me nor even matters to me..not in this case or others.

Seeing justice done for victims is what is of great importance to me as I'm sure it is for others.

Any other thing that may be said that I feel has no relevancy in determining the end results of this missing person case, and what really happened to Savannah, and by whom, I just consider them to be white noise.

Imoo

Last edited:
Yeah, I see the same, especially after a UK game & after horse races @ Keeneland.. Makes one afraid to be on the road.

These 15 States Have the Worst Drug Problems in America

This ^^^^^ gives you an idea of drugs in the area.

I think SS & her group were fortunate they didn’t get stopped, after leaving Fayette county/Lexington Area. I wish they had! Then, we wouldn’t be where we are, providing the driver was dui. He may have been the designated driver & abstained. Idk. LE would know by now, after pulling video, imo.

That website you listed links to the actual survey, which you should read. The survey is decent enough, but it only surveyed 68k people across the country. That's .02% of the population of the country.

Surveys like this aren't meant to be a 1:1 representation of the entire country or each state. The website is click bait.

It also included tobacco, cigarette, and alcohol use lol...

That website you listed links to the actual survey, which you should read. The survey is decent enough, but it only surveyed 68k people across the country. That's .02% of the population of the country.

Surveys like this aren't meant to be a 1:1 representation of the entire country or each state. The website is click bait.

It also included tobacco, cigarette, and alcohol use lol...

Well, I’m glad you’ve had positive experiences.
I’ve been here 30 years & IMO it has changed, for the worse.

Now, back to the topic, do you think SS is in the river?
I do, only because of the area. It seems logical if someone in GC needed to get rid of a body, they’d choose KY River.

I did read the link.

I don't recall it being reported she didn't tell her mom where she was going.

I've had to spend a lot of time going back through articles and many report differently in one way or another when giving details about this case. When you Google you can find pages of different media reports about Savannah Spurlock being missing.

A few days back I became involved in this case. What I was reading, about what the Mom had said, had nothing about her Mom saying she borrowed the car to go out and drink. Also I hadn't read a thing about her being very intoxicated when she Face timed her Mom. I have now, a member posted the interview where her Mom said she was intoxicated.

I found this article which is similar to all I had read earlier. The Mom says Savannah wanted to go out, hadn't been out in a long time, was responsible, sounded fine in Face time call. In this article it does say Mom knew she was going to Lexington but doesn't say to drink or to a bar. Also shows how Mom said Savannah was in front of the car and AA male was driving with people in backseat etc.

I'm not going to highlight, might help for anyone reading this to read the entirety of the article. I've read several media articles about this and possibly some of you have just read a few so you're not familiar with much of what has been reported.

‘I’m begging you.’ Missing Kentucky woman’s mom thinks men have more to tell.

Last edited:
Bailey, the reporting has been all over on this case.
It’s been confusing since the beginning, multiple vehicles, people, locations, one set of pictures replacing the originals, etc.
S’s Aunt is doing a great job keeping the story at the national level.

It’s been confusing since the beginning, multiple vehicles, people, locations, one set of pictures replacing the originals, etc.

You are dead on! Thank you ! I've read everything available, including SM since SS went missing. There have been many conflicting statements made. I don't think that continuously correcting contributors helps because of the endless conflicting reports. The best that can be done at this point is hoping that that the police have more info than we do and are close to finding SS.

It's been difficult getting involved with this case at this late date. It's taken me a lot of reading to try and figure things out. Getting involved on this forum has helped a lot.

Thanks to all who have answered my questions and cleared up my confusion.

Was the 3rd man actually seen in any of the videos from the bar area? The 1st mention of him came the day after the s10 driver was stopped & questioned. I don't think these 3 guys are that smart so I'm surprised LE hasn't made an arrest, unless they haven't committed a crime.

Was the 3rd man actually seen in any of the videos from the bar area? The 1st mention of him came the day after the s10 driver was stopped & questioned. I don't think these 3 guys are that smart so I'm surprised LE hasn't made an arrest, unless they haven't committed a crime.

As far as I know only two men have been shown in pictures. I just found out yesterday, think it was yesterday or the day before, the white guy pictured is the man who was following in the truck. We were discussing the truck on this forum and someone posted an article that stated the man pictured was the man driving the truck. That is if the article is accurate. I know I followed a missing persons case where even reports by Police ended up being inaccurate.

You are dead on! Thank you ! I've read everything available, including SM since SS went missing. There have been many conflicting statements made. I don't think that continuously correcting contributors helps because of the endless conflicting reports. The best that can be done at this point is hoping that that the police have more info than we do and are close to finding SS.

I agree, constantly arguing with someone posting, helps none. Some of the better info on this case comes from non msms sources, off limits to WS. With the back log at the crime lab, it’s no surprise there’s not an arrest, imo. If somehow S died from her activities & a guy or two freaked & disposed of her, they need to ‘fess up. Otherwise, they might end up with more severe charges. All MOO

It's been difficult getting involved with this case at this late date. It's taken me a lot of reading to try and figure things out. Getting involved on this forum has helped a lot.

Thanks to all who have answered my questions and cleared up my confusion.

If your confusion is cleared up, you’re lucky. It is one of the most confusing cases I’ve followed.
@rsd1200 has a good grip on the case & is familiar with the area.

I would like to know more about the man she was pictured with and she had her arm wrapped through his. I know nothing about that man. Also what home Savannah went to and who owned it. I've read some on Social media where people from the area seemed to know who owned the home where the car was towed away but haven't read anything about the man she was with.

If your confusion is cleared up, you’re lucky. It is one of the most confusing cases I’ve followed.
@rsd1200 has a good grip on the case & is familiar with the area.

I was speaking to the members who have helped me out with clarifying what I was confused about.

I am still not clear on some of the things reported.

I followed another missing persons case that was more confusing. The Toni Anderson case. I became very involved in that case and still am not sure if it was an accident or murder.

Per Toney Wade from last night. Pepper has a new friend. Cajun Coast Search & Rescue Team
51411432_2455657321171131_6554879645777395712_n.jpg

ITA!

Unfortunately, nowadays it's become all too common to have conflicting stories even within the media.

That is why I try to rely on what the investigators have reported or said or those who are participating in the search for her body.

It is heartwarming to know they aren't giving up, and seem determine to keep searching for this young woman's body.

I'm so afraid though that no matter where they search they may never be able to bring her home, but it wont be because they didn't try. Locating bodies are such a tedious task especially not knowing exactly where she was discarded.

At this point, what happened or what was said back then when she first went missing, doesnt put us any further along when it comes to the police knowing exactly what happened to her after she was known to be inside of a home with 3 men miles away from where she lived.

That is really the important factors in this case now. That was the last known place the police knows she was said to be, but by the next morning she had vanished into thin air without a trace never to be seen by anyone ever again.

What is tragically obvious though is behind the scenes the police believe Savannah is dead. I think they have thought this early on, and that explains the reasons they have been in and the locations they have searched trying recover her body.

They already know they can't bring Savannah home alive to her family members, and the many friends she had.

All they can do know is try to bring Savannah home so she can be properly buried with dignity like she deserves. And find out who killed Savannah, and threw her body away like a bag of trash just like so many others evildoers have done to their victims.

I continue to pray they will find her body.

Imo

Last edited:
As far as I know only two men have been shown in pictures. I just found out yesterday, think it was yesterday or the day before, the white guy pictured is the man who was following in the truck. We were discussing the truck on this forum and someone posted an article that stated the man pictured was the man driving the truck. That is if the article is accurate. I know I followed a missing persons case where even reports by Police ended up being inaccurate.
That's why I believe the guy in the truck gave up the 3rd guy.

A few things discussed in this article I had not seen mentioned before:
According to her BFF:
1. The three men were not 'friends' but rather co-workers who decided to go out after work for drinks.
2. She would have "jumped out of the car" before she willingly went to a rural county with strangers
3. She was not ever nor would ever get involved with drugs.
One thing I have side-eyed this entire case is the fact that EVERYONE seems to be jumping to that conclusion. And while it is a possible...for some reason, in this particular case, I dont see this happening like this...I feel like everyone is taking from the fact that a bigger crime was committed by assuming drugs were (voluntarily) involved.

Spurlock’s best friend says she would have ‘jumped out of car’ before going to rural county with strangers

The problem they were having with the boat search issue is that they need someone who has experience maneuvering the river. Many of the people volunteering boats only had lake experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl