KY - Three Family Members Found Strangled, Williamsburg, 13 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

FlossyMay

Reaction score
http://www.lex18.com/story/36361671/three-found-dead-at-williamsburg-residence

[FONT=&amp]Kathy Faulkner tells LEX18 that she came home Wednesday and found her daughter, Emogene Gardener, dead inside.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]She believed it was suicide until she found two more bodies outside the home. She tells LEX18 they were her grandson, Robert Mack Kennedy III, and her son-in-law, Christopher Bitter.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Sheriff Harrell confirms all three victims are related and that it appears all three victims were strangled.

ETA: Article made an error...it's Bittner, not Bitter. [/FONT]

Snipped...

..."I came home and went in the house and the house was destroyed. And then I went back into the house and that's where I found her on the floor," said Faulkner.

..."I hope they find out who did this. My grandson had his whole life ahead of him. He never did nothing to no one. He was a good kid," said Faulkner.

...The sheriff says his office is looking into people of interest, but so far no arrests have been made.

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/De...-found-dead-in-Whitley-Co-home-444311853.html

I don't see how one person could strangle three people to death. That's no easy task, unless they ambushed them one at a time. Otherwise, I'd think there would be more than one suspect involved.

Also I wonder why Emogene's mother thought she had committed suicide. Was she hanging from something? History of depression?

It IS interesting that mama assumed suicide even tho she said the house was destroyed....

:thinking:

ETA: IF I walked into a destroyed home, I am just not sure I would immediately think suicide....

This article says a neighbor claims the victims were a mother and her two children.....IS their a second child unaccounted for????
I was wondering about that, too, but then I noticed that the husband is only 24. If the neighbor didn't know them well, they might have just assumed. Emogene is 36 I believe.

From the link in the first post...

[FONT=&amp]There are persons of interest in the case but at this time, no suspects.[/FONT]

I missed that little tidbit the first time I read it.

I don't see how one person could strangle three people to death. That's no easy task, unless they ambushed them one at a time. Otherwise, I'd think there would be more than one suspect involved.

Also I wonder why Emogene's mother thought she had committed suicide. Was she hanging from something? History of depression?
I agree. I think there's more to this story than has been shared. It sounds like murder/suicide to me. Christopher looks young and strong, so I don't know how anyone was able to strangle him unless he was under the influence of something. Actually, same for Robert.

I can readily picture one of two scenarios:
1) Christopher harmed Robert, so Emogene later harmed Christopher, then herself (distraught).
2) Emogene somehow took them both out then went inside and killed herself.

We'll have to wait and see what the follow up on this case is.

This (full sweep of all the people inside a location murdered) has been happening so much lately. The elderly group playing cards inside, the family of 8 in Ohio and countless others that I can't think of off the top of my head.

What is going on?

IMO

Following. On the surface I'm guessing Murder Suicide? But by whom? Until we have some additional info. Sad, some young people too. Could be drug related.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

http://www.lex18.com/story/36361671/three-found-dead-at-williamsburg-residence

[FONT=&]Kathy Faulkner tells LEX18 that she came home Wednesday and found her daughter, Emogene Gardener, dead inside.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]She believed it was suicide until she found two more bodies outside the home. She tells LEX18 they were her grandson, Robert Mack Kennedy III, and her son-in-law, Christopher Bitter.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Sheriff Harrell confirms all three victims are related and that it appears all three victims were strangled.

ETA: Article made an error...it's Bittner, not Bitter. [/FONT]

We need more animals and less humans. A human being is the cruelest animal on the planet.

Following. On the surface I'm guessing Murder Suicide? But by whom? Until we have some additional info. Sad, some young people too. Could be drug related.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I would agree. But if all 3 were strangled, that makes no sense. :thinking:

eta: unless one was hanging?

IKR! All of these cases that involve numerous murders of multiple family members in their homes,certainly does seem to be on the rise. The Rhoden murders in Ohio(4 separate homes and locations) is one that I can't shake from my head/heart. However, this case with the mother and children, not sure yet if it was even anyone else outside of the home involved. The comment made by the grandmother about suicide, makes me think this could be something different.I'm still hoping for answers to all of these unsolved questions and praying for those left behind to pick up the pieces.

Snipped...

..."I came home and went in the house and the house was destroyed. And then I went back into the house and that's where I found her on the floor," said Faulkner.

..."I hope they find out who did this. My grandson had his whole life ahead of him. He never did nothing to no one. He was a good kid," said Faulkner.

...The sheriff says his office is looking into people of interest, but so far no arrests have been made.

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/De...-found-dead-in-Whitley-Co-home-444311853.html

If you "unhide" comments at bottom, some really interesting statements.

For some reason, I can very rarely see comments under articles from my pc. It must be some weirdo browser setting. Happens all the time and it's very annoying.

NOT MURDER/SUICIDE

Relative's 911 call reveals new details about Whitley Co. triple murder
WKYT (Lexington, KY)
9/15/2017
...new disturbing details about a triple murder investigation in Whitley County. On Friday, we heard the 911 call from a relative who the body of Emogene Bittner. Police later discovered Bittner's son, Robert Kennedy, III and her husband Christopher Bittner dead outside the home.

The call is too upsetting to air...

I swear I saw the same story earlier and it was more detailed. Maybe that was on WYMT.

I haven't looked at the comments yet, but I'm sure someone blamed Obama and someone blamed Trump. That's how their comment section usually is. And especially since one of the involved was a Kennedy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48
Back