GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 45s

Obtained #JoshGouker phone calls were from summer 2012..calls to Cassie Gouker and Angelic Burkhead. Both women previously testified @WLKY

I thought I remembered this detective saying he had requested phone records on several people and neglected to get JG's and by the time he put the request in the records had been deleted?

Hindsight is always 20/20 and perhaps this county doesn't have the resources like others but what happened to allowing someone close to the deceased to view the body when it was in the coroner's office. Not at the scene of the crime.

JG viewing the crime scene and Trey's body enabled him to have some knowledge about the crime.

BBM

That is great. I am going to added to my reasons I don't believe JG was there that night if you don't mind. If you do I will delete it.

IMO

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 2m

Phone records obtained for Trey's cell phone & Amanda's cell phone. Didn't get Gouker's initially. Tried to a year after murder but couldn't

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 1m

Defense now asking about different phones given to Det. Russ from #CassieGouker to be taken in for evidence

This is awful hearing one side of the discussion. Somebody in charge in that courtroom? Make the attorney SPEAK UP AND INTO THE MIC.

BBM

That is great. I am going to added to my reasons I don't believe JG was there that night if you don't mind. If you do I will delete it.

IMO

No problem ocean. I didn't know you had a list going. Is it posted here?

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 50s

Obtained #JoshGouker's cell phone from Cassie Gouker..his cousin/sometimes lover. Would'nt power up..couldn't get info off of it.

What a co-inki-dink

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 31s

Ping phone data collected for at least one of the "Bridgewood kids"--black teens #JoshGouker pointed police to when Trey found dead

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 22s

Russ says #Gouker came to them w/ his phone asking for them to watch a video after Trey's body was found.
They declined, seemed irrelevant

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m

Det. Russ being asked about not watching sex tape Gouker said he made with Trey's mom night the teen killed. He said it seemed innapropriate

I don't really like the attitude of this detective regarding evidence to or not to collect....

IMO you should collect everything you can, at the time of collection you have no idea what might or might not become important later in the case.

:moo:

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 40s

Russ: Those kids were put on the back burner after the Alabama interviews... Referring to #Bridgewood kids

Good morning all..This witness is doing ok with the mic, I hope the rest of them will too.

Russ says #Gouker came to them w/ his phone asking for them to watch a video after Trey's body was found.

Maybe they didn't think it appropriate to view it there and then but why not get a copy of it with the time stamp from when it was recorded etc. Didn't think it the time could BECOME relevant?

Is it correct that this bunch of detectives did NOT collect cigarette butts at the scene? Instead they just photographed them? Since someone (Amanda?) told them they had been down there several days earlier. They took what she said as Gospel and closed the book?

I smell the aroma of Keystone Cops...

BJ wanted them to watch the sex tape????? :facepalm:

I don't really like the attitude of this detective regarding evidence to or not to collect....

IMO you should collect everything you can, at the time of collection you have no idea what might or might not become important later in the case.

He probably gave 2 turds about the druggies in white trashville....

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 1m

Det. Russ being asked about not watching sex tape Gouker said he made with Trey's mom night the teen killed. He said it seemed innapropriate

That seems awfully calculated.

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 21s

Smith questioning Russ about his conversation/interview with #JoshGouker in Alabama..where he named his son #JoshYoung as killer @WLKY

The more I hear the more I think this case was badly handled. :stormingmad:

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 25s

Russ confirms #Gouker asked to "go off tape" at one point..wanted immunity for Cassie Gouker before he'd tell them what she did #JoshYoung

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 2m

Russ being asked about calling witnesses with Gouker present. "It's not the optimal route. It's not the best route. ... We wanted the info."

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 46s

Russ: when talked to #Gouker, they stopped recording for a bit to give them info, asked some ppl that he named wouldn't get in trouble

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 57s

Defense done with Det. Russ. Redirect now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members