GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all you that think he is so innocent have him live in the house next door to you and see how the **** you would feel and ask that of the jury they are in Kentucky so I hope you live with your decision, and have him live next door to your kids MF, but I want to see where the this kid goes for the next 5 years, cause believe me will bee a detriment to your family.

everyone is entitled to their own opinion without being yelled at for it on a forum that encourages respectful debate, not cursing. some things are better kept to yourself or expressed in a more thoughtful manner, IMO. for what it's worth, I think he's probably guilty of at least the tampering charge at the very least.

Abuse / Flaming / Derogatory Comments:

Abusive Comments, Flaming, or derogatory insults or comments are strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner. If someone posts to discuss their personal problems or seeks help from other forums members, please do not respond unless you have something positive or helpful to add. If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

BBM and this post landed at random

I wonder what was not allowed into evidence. There are probably alot of things JY did that we will never know...

I know.. Again I will be in the minority but here goes nothing.

I think this kid was not guilty. I believe that his dad murdered Trey and that he used his son he had only known a short time to see if he could get away with it and see if JY would get less time. I think that JG is a monster. A true ugly monster. I believe that nothing in JY up to the time he went with his dad showed him to be at all capable or interested in killing someone but JG is a monster through and through.

There was nothing to directly tie JY to the murder. No evidence. Nothing that said he was even there.

I hope that he remains with his foster family and gets as far away from that clan of misfits that was his biological family and has a decent life.

RBBM: There is no evidence that JG was there.. In fact, there was more evidence that points to JY being involved than Gouker being the killer.

Justice wasn't served. :twocents:

I'm realy not sure how I feel about the "not guilty" verdict. IMHO, this kid is guilty of something...but with everyone lying left and right, it was tough to know what was or wasn't the truth. Everyone involved in this case is whacked. JMO

I so agree with you. You can't fix in seven months what took 17 years of being in a dysfunctional drug infested inviroment. With parents with no stability! Boundaries.
Is it true that yg looked at the family of trey with a smirk? I missed it.

ABSOLUTELY FALSE!! He was looking at the jury just like he had been throughout the trial.<modsnip> . The kid is a victim just like Trey.:banghead:

ABSOLUTELY FALSE!! He was looking at the jury just like he had been throughout the trial.<modsnip> . The kid is a victim just like Trey.:banghead:
He is alive and free I do not see how the victim status can be equated IMO

everyone is entitled to their own opinion without being yelled at for it on a forum that encourages respectful debate, not cursing. some things are better kept to yourself or expressed in a more thoughtful manner, IMO. for what it's worth, I think he's probably guilty of at least the tampering charge at the very least.

I was expressing my opinion whether loudly or not with curses or not, that is how I felt, <modsnip> and if wanted to keep it to myself, I would not be here.

I don't think JG can appeal, can he?

I was under the impression that if one pleas their case they cannot appeal. However when I was searching for some articles about this case I ran across an appellate case.

It seem this other man pled to second degree murder but when the appeal lawyers began to look at the case they believed the Judge had erred in accepting the man's plea. In that case like in JGs case there wasn't even evidence supporting the plea..........only the confession of the defendant. The court overturned the case agreeing that there wouldn't have been sufficient evidence supporting this plea to get a conviction. I guess this would go under those who do false confessions and there are people that will do that. JGs motive however is obvious, imo. This man's attorney advised against taking the plea just like JGs lawyer advised him not to take a plea but he did anyway. His lawyer knew there was no evidence linking him to TZa murder.

So if this is possible..........I think he can and will.

IMO

I may be wrong. I've seen it reported both ways, as a girlfriend and as his foster sister. I'd be interested to know which it is.

Hell with the way this trial played out, and the characters involved, the girl could be both.

I wonder what was not allowed into evidence. There are probably alot of things JY did that we will never know...

There always are things that are ruled too prejudicial to bring out in a trial. So I believe you are 100% correct.

imo

I was under the impression that if one pleas their case they cannot appeal. However when I was searching for some articles about this case I ran across an appellate case.

It seem this other man pled to second degree murder but when the appeal lawyers began to look at the case they believed the Judge had erred in accepting the man's plea. In that case like in JGs case there wasn't even evidence supporting the plea..........only the confession of the defendant. The court overturned the case agreeing that there wouldn't have been sufficient evidence supporting this plea to get a conviction. I guess this would go under those who do false confessions and there are people that will do that. JGs motive however is obvious, imo. This man's attorney advised against taking the plea just like JGs lawyer advised him not to take a plea but he did anyway. His lawyer knew there was no evidence linking him to TZa murder.

So if this is possible..........I think he can and will.

IMO

I think JG would have a complication in appealing that this other case doesn't seem to have - ie, he gave evidence under oath at another trial. So for a start he would be swapping a murder confession for a perjury confession, and I'm not sure what other legal issues, if any, that would raise. I don't think he would get far on appeal, personally, but maybe one of the verified lawyers can weigh in.

Looks do count, especially in trials. Hope the man who loaned the very oversized suits and "Mr. Rogers" sweaters get them back because I'm sure that Joshua Young will not need them nor want them. Wonder if the foster family will take Josh to visit his father so he can continue to mentor the boy?

Looks do count, especially in trials. Hope the man who loaned the very oversized suits and "Mr. Rogers" sweaters get them back because I'm sure that Joshua Young will not need them nor want them. Wonder if the foster family will take Josh to visit his father so he can continue to mentor the boy?

The foster family sound like decent people with whom he should have been left in the first place. I don't see any reason to believe they would encourage any further "mentoring" of their foster son from his psycho father.

I think JG would have a complication in appealing that this other case doesn't seem to have - ie, he gave evidence under oath at another trial. So for a start he would be swapping a murder confession for a perjury confession, and I'm not sure what other legal issues, if any, that would raise. I don't think he would get far on appeal, personally, but maybe one of the verified lawyers can weigh in.

I am sure he would much rather have a perjury conviction than a 2nd degree murder charge any day.

He gave his 'story' under oath.......... there was no evidence linking him to the murder of TZ. Just his word. He did not produce one piece of evidence showing he was the one who did this.

imo

I am sure he would much rather have a perjury conviction that a 2nd degree murder charge any day.

He gave his 'story' under oath.......... there was no evidence linking him to the murder of TZ. Just his word. He did not produce one piece of evidence showing he was the one who did this.

imo

And what did the prosecution have to link him to the murder? They must have had something other than his confession because he only confessed at the last minute, when he was already in court. There must have been something else for him to have been in court in the first place.

And what did the prosecution have to link him to the murder? They must have had something other than his confession because he only confessed at the last minute, when he was already in court. There must have been something else for him to have been in court in the first place.

Unfortunately there was no prosecution, IMO that was the intent in the first place other wise this little ******** would be in jail now. IMO

Unfortunately there was no prosecution, IMO that was the intent in the first place other wise this little ******** would be in jail now. IMO

Of course there was a prosecution otherwise he wouldn't have been in court. There was no trial because he pleaded guilty, but that doesn't mean there was no case for the prosecution, it just means we didn't hear it.

Of course there was a prosecution otherwise he wouldn't have been in court. There was no trial because he pleaded guilty, but that doesn't mean there was no case for the prosecution, it just means we didn't hear it.

He was in court to give his plea. He gave a statement saying he was guilty and of the animal abuse and that was it. Short. The Judge accepted the plea after Gouker advised his lawyer he was going to plea even though the lawyer was totally opposed to it.

You could tell in the JY case they had no evidence against Gouker linking him to the crime when they questioned him. Only his words. They still couldn't get him to give details on how he did it. He said he couldn't remember.

There was no evidence entered that JG was involved in the murder of TZ. He didn't want anything to come out so he made sure he pled three days before his son's case started.

There were more things pointing away from him that he wasn't even there when TZ was murdered.

But his gangsta style performance fooled the jury into believing he was the one who did it. He told Josh's aunt at the first of this year he was going to save his son by pleading guilty himself.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member