GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol... elephant beetles are in my nightmares!
oh CNN just got with the program.
Prayers to these Foster parents. I wish no ill will on them only peace...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Didnt see them. But other bugs freaked me out. Always weird to see lightening bugs

I wanted to thank you for all the trial tweets you have done in this case. It's much appreciated!

Oh Sweetie, it was my pleasure..... Its always good time spent when Im with good people.... Thank you for the laughs and tears shared..

Wow, NOT GUILTY. I hope he can change, but I expect to hear about this kid doing something even more terrible someday.

:cow:

If Dr. Drew talks about Olivia Newton-John's boyfriend, I'm never watching HLN again!

LOL! They so dropped the ball this evening, huh? They must be bound pretty tightly with NG's contract, maybe a 'no cutting into her program unless it involves her' clause.

Monday morning is the Richard Chrisman trial, thats where I'll be. I hope to see ya'll there.... Off to make cookies with my babies and remind myself how sweet life really is.... Until Monday

Dr. Drew is not on on friday's. It's just mystery detectives.

Nancy Grace is one thing, but Mystery Detectives?? We know Vinny Politan is there. I just don't understand following the trial and then not discussing the verdict. So bizarre.

I'm not surprised by the verdict, at all. I hope JY does something with this opportunity, but I doubt it.

I sadly anticipate seeing him on the First 48 some day.

You mean JG? I do realize it may be confusing since JG has been in trouble for homosexual activity in prison. :facepalm:

Unfortunately, JG's plan worked. We haven't seen the last of this case. Another killer goes free. If I were those Foster Parents, I would sleep with my doors locked and both eyes open. If they have other foster kids, I hope they are removed if they allow this monster to live with them. :twocents:

Foolish, foolish people. If they want to put their safety at risk, that's their choice but all kids and animals should immediately be removed if they allow that vicious killer to live with them.

I'm not surprised given the prosecutions case! All I can say is at least someone was held accountable for Trey's brutal murder. Most acquittals often result in zero justice for the victim.. If JG really didn't do it, IMO he was still complicit!

Hope JY turns his life around.

She knew what gouker was! She had bad experiences with him over and over! Yet she. Put her kids in harms way. She put herlustful needs above the safety of her children.

IMO , No matter what , she lost a child in a brutal way and she is entitlled to show or not show emotions any time she feels them.

Praying for the safety of all who testified against JY. They will need it. He's cold blooded. He idolizes his "Dad". He will be in contact with his "Dad" and finish the job for JG. Mark my words. This "kid" has been in a detention center for two years and he has a girlfriend? He should have been in there getting an education, doing something for a future, something positive. Nope! He got himself a girlfriend. He won't change because he doesn't think there is anything wrong with what he does or who he is! JMO

Wow, I've been away and just came in to see a NOT GUILTY verdict.

This is one I could have seen going either way. I hope the jury got this one right and Josh Young has an opportunity to make something better of his life.

Hi all, I admit I've not paid as much attention to the JY. case lately. Following Hannah Anderson on tv..this case (JY) has been a farce. He will behave til he hits 18yrs. then he'll be on his own I imagine. If he did do this murder and JG. covered for him does JG realize what an injustice he did by turning this guy loose? JY. will never change. He's been born and raised this way and happy with it. I hope he doesnt take anyone else down. I fell asleep and missed the whole thing today, plus had the gas Co. here. The little Jonathan boys' case seems so sad. I hope it goes better than this one.
One more note. I am so sick of HLN..I'm sure the good reporters are hanging on for benefits etc.. its going down the tubes. Trutv. is long gone. Its a shame to like most of the people and cant stand the station! hoping jodie gets her azz in gear soon. I want to see her BEHIND bars..Amen.:floorlaugh: IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle