KY - Vincent Goslyn, 28, found murdered, Christian County, 3 Feb 2012

Yes Jessie is back in for using heroin which violated her release agreement. My daughter is the mother of one of vinces 5 children) . It's a sad situation with no understanding. My grandson has had nightmares about it, he is still receiving counseling. I'm glad she is back behind bars where she should be.

:welcome5: JerriH, but I'm sorry about the unfortunate circumstances that brought you here. Glad to hear your grandson is receiving the support he needs and deserves.

Why don't people just divorce if they don't want to be together anymore?

Why don't people just divorce if they don't
want to be together anymore?

She wanted a divorce but he wanted to work it out...do you know the night he was shot he walked back to the vehicle and kept telling Jessie run baby hurry run before he died, he loved her and wanted to work it out.

Jessie Goslyn Pleads Guilty To Complicity To Murder - April 28th

The woman accused in the 2012 death of her husband will have to testify against her co-defendant as part of the plea deal she took Friday. Jessie Goslyn was set to go to trial in June for the murder of Vincent Goslyn.

The trial against Long is set to begin August 7, with that also being the date for Goslyn's sentencing. Though Pryor says Goslyn will not be sentenced until after she testifies.

Man held on $1M bond in Kentucky slaying

A Loma man facing murder charges in Kentucky was re-arrested in Mesa County over the weekend after a judge who heard testimony from another defendant revoked his bond.

Jessie Goslyn on Friday pleaded guilty to complicity to murder in exchange for agreeing to testify against Long, Pryor said. During the hearing, Goslyn made statements about conversations with Long implying that he might not return to court for his trial, which is set for August, and that he might hurt himself or others, according to Pryor.

After hearing Goslyn’s statements, a judge presiding over the case revoked Long’s bond and issued a new warrant for his arrest, Pryor said.

Justice for Sgt Vincent Goslyn Jr Facebook Page

Prosecutor recusal sought in murder case

http://www.kentuckynewera.com/news/article_22581cf8-6775-11e7-b142-2bdbcf44931d.html

Attorneys for a man accused in a 2012 murder filed a motion seeking to recuse Commonwealth’s Attorney Lynn Pryor due to an alleged past romantic relationship with the lead investigator on the case. On Tuesday, the Kentucky New Era obtained the recusal motion filed Monday at the Christian County Justice Center by Paducah attorneys Mark Bryant and Emily Roark. The pair represent Jarred T. Long, 29, who is accused of shooting and killing Vincent Goslyn.

Prosecutor who had sexual relationship with lead detective removed from murder case by judge

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/2017/07/18/prosecutor-who-had-relationship-lead-detective-removed-murder-case-judge/489537001/

Judge Andrew Self said in a two-page order that Pryor's continued involvement would "undermine confidence in the integrity of the judicial system and potentially the integrity of the verdict in this case."

"I’ve been involved in the prosecution of Jarred Long and Jessie Goslyn since the day Vincent Goslyn was brutally murdered," she said. "While I feel like the attention has been recently diverted away from what actually happened during that tragic course of events to something that was irrelevant to the investigation, the ultimate goal is to ensure that justice is served. For that reason, I will not appeal the judge’s ruling and will allow another prosecutor to seek a fair and just resolution on behalf of Vincent Goslyn’s family.”

The trial date of August 7th has been vacated. The next court date is August 16th.

Jessie Goslyn, Jarred Long sentenced in Fidelio Rd. murder

Final sentencing happened as planned Wednesday, with Circuit Judge Andrew Self imposing the sentence of 22 years on Jessie Goslyn and 30 years on Long.

Monica English read a letter on behalf of the victim’s family, saying that due to Goslyn’s and Long’s plot, five children will grow up without their father or mother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back