Found Deceased KY - Whitney Copley, 24, Dunnville, 30 Sept 2015

:bump: Bumping to help find Whitney. It's Christmas time and her family and children need her home.

Yes DryHeat-let us all keep missing people and their families in our thoughts and prayers especially today and tomorrow.

From the Bring Whitney Home page, EQAAsearch will be there Saturday, January 1st and Sunday, January 2nd to conduct a search.

That's great news. I hope some new tips have come in that will point to a specific location. I pray this family finally get some answers.

Great news about the new searches! Sending positive thoughts for some answers or closure for the family.

Sisters Pushing for Answers in Whitney Copely's Disappearance
whitney_copley_and_sister_sarah_copley_3b2d1be992f998176b47672be0266ad7.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

Sarah Copley (left) and Whitney Copley (right) are extremely close. Whitney disappeared in September 2015. Copley Family
whitney_copley_black_and_white_4faa21b99d88dd85d7687868f79881ea.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

Whitney Copley was last seen sometime on September 30, 2015. Copley Family

It's unclear the last time Whitney, 24, was officially seen. Family members say the young mother was picked up at the home she shares with her sisters and her two little girls on the afternoon of September 29, 2015 in Dunnville, Kentucky. She stuffed some clothing she borrowed from Sarah into a bag, saying she was going out for the night with some friends and would return soon.

The following morning she told her sister over Facebook messenger that she had slept at a friend's and would be home in a few hours. She never returned and has not been since.

Whitney had recently broken her cellphone, so Sarah says she had to have sent the FB messenger message from someone else's phone or from a computer somewhere. She had also sent "hey" to a friend and a more troubling message of, "what are you doing, I really need to talk to you," to another close family member.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...answers-whitney-copelys-disappearance-n490001

It it odd that LE hasn't traced the origin of those messages. Perhaps still waiting on a records request?

Those ppl know where they put her and won't say.... I think she OD'd at the very least but if they have a heart they should send her to fam.

You're not kidding. Really wish someone would give up a location. My heart breaks for her sister.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Those ppl know where they put her and won't say.... I think she OD'd at the very least but if they have a heart they should send her to fam.
Didn't they find her clothes in a barn? Why get her undressed if it was just an OD? Ive been in Whits shoes. Not the same things but similar circumstance. It boils my blood that she isn't going to get to change her life around, which apparently was what she was working on. I really hope this is eating at their souls and they aren't able to experience one second of peace. Monsters. Drugs or not, takes a cold hearted person to let this drag on.

Wonder if they got a tip? Maybe someone finally talked.

They may be referring to the extra outfits her sister mentioned her taking when she left. Just my thoughts.

Just a random bump because for some reason my thoughts often bring me back to Whitney and her sisters. I cannot believe nothing has broken open in her case :(

A year ago Copley left her Dunnville home never to return. Initially her sister said she believed she overdosed on drugs and those with her got scared, dumped her body and fled. Now they think something more sinister happened.

(...)

A prayer vigil to mark the one-year-anniversary will take place at 6 p.m. CST Saturday at the Russell Springs First Baptist Church on East Highway 80 in Russell Springs.
http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/On...y-fears-foul-play-was-involved-395163301.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back