Kyron Case Coming Up On HLN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Oregon basically the land of landcapers and herbal garden planters, more or less, no offense to anyone?

:angel:
er.. AND I keep worms in my house, *just like DeDe*!!! lol

DeDe is not a professional landscaper. She's been studying garden 'farming', like everyone else and their dog around here these days. :)

We do have a lovely mild climate and gardening is a very popular hobby here.
And speaking of, I should probably be out in mine, instead of here. Will catch up with you lovelies later!

I have a container garden of fresh herbs. I do not live in Oregon. Our lawn/tree/shrub maintenance account is in my name. I have never hired a hitman to knock off my DH of 39+ years. I did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night. :D

I'm wondering if she didn't want the truck that day for two reasons: 1) because there are a lot of white Ford trucks that look just like that one, and 2) it could get through terrain that her little Mustang couldn't even begin to climb over.

I wonder if TH had the truck washed that day. Don't know if any local car wash facilities have cameras, but maybe someone remembered seeing her.

As far as gardening in Oregon...I just meant it wouldn't be unusual to know a lot of people who are into it without them knowing one another...

I have a container garden of fresh herbs. I do not live in Oregon. Our lawn/tree/shrub maintenance account is in my name. I have never hired a hitman to knock off my DH of 39+ years. I did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night. :D

I also have fresh herbs. I do not live in Oregon. My son does our yard/lawn/whatever. I stayed at a Holiday Inn last week.( Not an express though)

I have to agree that I get most of my info from you guys.

Welcome, StellaLuna! I think I saw you reading here (or nearby!) a night or two ago. I would be curious to know the same thing re: the vehicle being washed, and/or any film from the car wash.

O/T: Pretty dog in your avatar! Siberian?

jvm:
pat brown: on terri from the start; says that they are looking at terri alone and talks about presser tomorrow

investigator: from oregon... doesn't think she testified and is waiting on a grant of "transactional immunity" before she talks to the grand jury.. he doesn't think the presser will announce anything "big"

Can anyone give me a quick run down of what transactional immunity is? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member