Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2017-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the pediatrician really thought Kyron was having "mini seizures" I seriously doubt the Dr make him wait a week for an appointment and be so casual about it. Terri is full of it.

My theory is that she was drugging him and creating either a health crisis and she would be the hero, or she was setting up Kyron's death. It also could have been an accidental overdose where she was trying to just make him look ill and then she had to hide what she'd done.

Kyron was starting to show signs of being very unhappy so clearly something was going on. I think it's also possible he was mentally checking out to protect himself because she was being emotionally abusive to him.

Absence seizure - Symptoms and causes

Doctors' opinions vary greatly concerning the seriousness of absence seizures, in my experience. I'm not saying she's innocent or guilty. I do; however, find it quite plausible that a physician could have instructed her to make an appointment (not take him to the ER), and that 1 week out was his or her first available appointment time.

Doctors' opinions vary greatly concerning the seriousness of absence seizures, in my experience. I'm not saying she's innocent or guilty. I do; however, find it quite plausible that a physician could have instructed her to make an appointment (not take him to the ER), and that 1 week out was his or her first available appointment time.

The whole problem isn't whether or not Kyron was having health issues, it's that she told the teacher it was the day he went missing and then changed her story to it being a week out. They never (LE) said if an appointment was ever made. Not even the parents, most likely LE told them not to comment on it. I think it was a ruse to make it seem like he was "out of it", so she could factor that into his disappearance. She was the only one that saw this, funny how his dad didn't notice, teachers who were with him most of the day, his mom, and extended family. Just TH.

BBM

That would be very unusual. I am currently a scheduler for a physician, and I have worked in that position for many years with different types of physicians. We always have appointments available for patients with an emergent need. And if our schedule is full when someone in need calls...we will work them in. Pediatricians especially have to be flexible with their schedule because they care for children.
I also wonder if the physician really said that about the seizures anyway.
There is just something wrong with Terri's version of the whole appointment issue.
I believe Terri was jealous of Kyron's teacher, and thought she would have been a better hire. IIRC Terri had a Master's but could not get a job as a teacher....probably due to the DUI with her 12 year old son in the car. So Terri was super critical of Kyron's teacher and tried to deflect some of the blame onto that young woman.

Last edited:
I have some probably unpopular questions about Kyron's case. I know most things I read online are focused on the stepmother, I just wonder sometimes about Kyron's father Kaine and what he is or isn't doing to find his son.Was Kaine Horman's property ever searched? Were cadaver dogs used? If not, why not? Does he receive donations intended for searches? Do they ever happen?

I have some probably unpopular questions about Kyron's case. I know most things I read online are focused on the stepmother, I just wonder sometimes about Kyron's father Kaine and what he is or isn't doing to find his son.Was Kaine Horman's property ever searched? Were cadaver dogs used? If not, why not? Does he receive donations intended for searches? Do they ever happen?

Was Kaine ever a POI ?

I find no fault with your questions.
I've wondered about the same. Just that Terri looks the most suspicious; imo.

Somehow I am hoping against hope that there will be answers for Kyron, he'll be found, and there will be justice for this little boy. :(

No Kaine was never a POI because he was at work when Kyron went missing. There is ample documentation of his presence at work that morning. He WAS investigated thoroughly just like the rest of the family. All the adults were accounted for every minute of the day.....except Terri. She was unaccounted for during that morning for almost 90 minutes. And Kyron was WITH Terri when he disappeared.
Kaine has been involved in the search for Kyron since the day his son went missing. But Kaine is an introvert and he has been raising a daughter so he is not as visible as Desiree.
<modsnip - Bickering>
He is a victim and this is a victim-friendly site.
IIRC the property was searched.

Last edited by a moderator:
BBM

That would be very unusual. I am currently a scheduler for a physician, and I have worked in that position for many years with different types of physicians. We always have appointments available for patients with an emergent need. And if our schedule is full when someone in need calls...we will work them in. Pediatricians especially have to be flexible with their schedule because they care for children.
I also wonder if the physician really said that about the seizures anyway.
There is just something wrong with Terri's version of the whole appointment issue.
I believe Terri was jealous of Kyron's teacher, and thought she would have been a better hire. IIRC Terri had a Master's but could not get a job as a teacher....probably due to the DUI with her 12 year old son in the car. So Terri was super critical of Kyron's teacher and tried to deflect some of the blame onto that young woman.

I agree with your assessment of Terri's potential jealousy toward the teacher. I think that could be a real possibility.

I believe what you're saying about your experience as a scheduler. Again, I'm speaking only from my experience with 4 pediatricians on the matter and 2 neurologists. They weren't real concerned and indicated that often children grow out of absence seizures.

I do think the key point is that Terri is the only one who talks about them. It doesn't seem she even spoke to her then husband about them.

COTTAGE GROVE, Ore. -- It's been reported some human remains were found in a clear cut area near Cottage Grove.

According to the Lane County Sheriff's Office, two mushroom pickers reported finding human bones on Friday, April 26, on private property off Shoreview Dr.

The bones appeared to have been there for quite a while, according to the sheriff's office.

Detectives are investigating in conjunction with the Lane County Medical Examiner’s Office and are working on the identification of the person, officials said.
Human remains reportedly found near Cottage Grove

COTTAGE GROVE, Ore. -- It's been reported some human remains were found in a clear cut area near Cottage Grove.

According to the Lane County Sheriff's Office, two mushroom pickers reported finding human bones on Friday, April 26, on private property off Shoreview Dr.

The bones appeared to have been there for quite a while, according to the sheriff's office.

Detectives are investigating in conjunction with the Lane County Medical Examiner’s Office and are working on the identification of the person, officials said.
Human remains reportedly found near Cottage Grove
They should be ale to know quickly if the remains are those of a child.

Oh dear this is the kind of development that prompts so many conflicting emotions. We desperately want to find Kyron, but then if it is him, the tiny bit of hope that he is alive is forever gone. My stomach hurts, but it’s way past time to put this innocent child to rest. And maybe just maybe it would uncover evidence that can be traced to the person responsible. That is my hope.

It is about 177 miles from Portland OR to
Roseburg OR. It takes approximately 3 hours depending on traffic. Cottage Grove is about 52 miles from Roseburg. Takes about 50 minutes.
Terry wouldn't have time on the day of Kyron's disappearance to make it there and back with everything else she is known to have done in that timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa