Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, desktop display. I forgot the CSI shirt he was wearing that day
:(

kyron3jpg-42b82154c5c24430.jpg

Nope, desktop display. I forgot the CSI shirt he was wearing that day
:(

kyron3jpg-42b82154c5c24430.jpg
Thanks for finding the picture. I remember now.
The poster being so much taller than Kyron made me think of an easel but there is his desk right there.
Look how excited he was about his red-eyed tree frog project! So precious!
Also remember someone saying how hard he had been working on it.
Hard to believe that it happened back on June 4, 2010, nine years ago this month.

I always think her original story to Kaine may have been that even though she had used the truck on the 3rd to bring Kyron's science project to school, she also took the truck on the 4th not only to pick-up Kyron's science project but also because she intended (or pretended she intended) to stay until after the talent show which started at 1:00 pm to see Kyron perform his skit and then bring Kyron, the baby, the science project and herself all home together.

She must have offered some explanation to Kaine for missing the talent show and being home when got home on the 4th.

Did anyone else ever wonder about this?

I never understood why, and still don't, both Kaine and Desiree refuse to discuss the talent show. Well, I suppose maybe law enforcement asked them not to talk about it at the time.

I hope in her new book Desiree can finally shed a little light on this topic.

Here are a couple of old working links that at least mention it:

Friday, June 4

8 a.m.

Skyline Elementary,

11536 N.W. Skyline Blvd.

, opens early so students and parents can tour the science fair. A billboard outside reads: "June 4, I.B. Inquiry Expo, 8-10, Talent show, 1-2:45." Kyron was to take part in both the expo/science fair and the talent show.

Kyron Horman: Timeline of events since boy's disappearance - oregonlive.com

Schreiber said Kyron was supposed to perform in the school's talent show at 1 p.m. but she didn't see him there.

Still no trace of Kyron Horman as police, FBI conclude third day of search - oregonlive.com

BBM...

The baby was conveniently ill....

But that picture wasn't taken in his home room classroom. Was it?
I believe it was.

The best I can find for supporting links are below. They are not as precise as I wish but possibly because of the combined implications of the time taken and the location of the photo, something that would have been easy to link years ago has become more difficult.

In those long ago days, they would not release the time the photo was taken. Most of us believed it was taken around 8:15 am, and then the three left Kyron's classroom to visit the exhibits in the other classrooms and the gym.

Snipped Quote: So, instead of taking the bus near his home off Cornelius Pass Road as usual, he hopped into the car with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, who drove him to Skyline Elementary School.

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog."

Horman, who has raised Kyron since he was an infant, snapped a picture of him standing in front of it that she later posted on her Facebook page. It shows a bespectacled and beaming short-haired boy wearing a blue "CSI" T-shirt in front of an exhibit with photos of bug-eyed frogs, an anatomical drawing of the creature and other artwork.

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing - oregonlive.com

At about 7:35:
Reporter: In the hallway outside of what was Kyron’s second grade classroom, Kaine Horman holds onto one of his son’s last projects completed just before he vanished.
Kaine: Writing about Dad and Grandpa taking him to the candy store, “They are so nice to let me pick out my own candy. My favorite are bubble gum, red hearts, and lollipops.”
Reporter: It was here the morning of June 4th, Terri Horman says she took these photos of Kyron and his science fair project then parted ways with him.

At about 2:15:
Desiree: He was in his classroom; he got the photo taken by Terri. And he apparently, according to eyewitness accounts—multiple adults that can vouch for the fact—[that] Terri walked out the side entrance of the school with Kyron in tow.
The search for missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman

I believe it was.

The best I can find for supporting links are below. They are not as precise as I wish but possibly because of the combined implications of the time taken and the location of the photo, something that would have been easy to link years ago has become more difficult.

In those long ago days, they would not release the time the photo was taken. Most of us believed it was taken around 8:15 am, and then the three left Kyron's classroom to visit the exhibits in the other classrooms and the gym.

Snipped Quote: So, instead of taking the bus near his home off Cornelius Pass Road as usual, he hopped into the car with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, who drove him to Skyline Elementary School.

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog."

Horman, who has raised Kyron since he was an infant, snapped a picture of him standing in front of it that she later posted on her Facebook page. It shows a bespectacled and beaming short-haired boy wearing a blue "CSI" T-shirt in front of an exhibit with photos of bug-eyed frogs, an anatomical drawing of the creature and other artwork.

Reporter: In the hallway outside of what was Kyron’s second grade classroom, Kaine Horman holds onto one of his son’s last projects completed just before he vanished.
Kaine: Writing about Dad and Grandpa taking him to the candy store, “They are so nice to let me pick out my own candy. My favorite are bubble gum, red hearts, and lollipops.”
Reporter: It was here the morning of June 4th, Terri Horman says she took these photos of Kyron and his science fair project then parted ways with him.

Desiree: He was in his classroom; he got the photo taken by Terri. And he apparently, according to eyewitness accounts—multiple adults that can vouch for the fact—[that] Terri walked out the side entrance of the school with Kyron in tow.

I wonder how she had the gall to take him out in front of everyone. I guess she thought in the chaos no one would remember for sure.

Well they did remember. But it still didn't matter. She got away with it. At least so far.

I believe it was.

Yep, as I recall we always thought the photo was taken earlier that morning around 8:15 just after they arrived at the school. But in the podcast that DY did just a few weeks ago, that was the first that I heard of a later (confirmed time) that TMH took the picture.

Desiree said that it is “confirmed with technology that Terri was inside of the school at 8:45am that morning taking the photo of Kyron”. She said after that, “Terri left the school”, “she left with Kyron”. And “we have eyewitnesses that place them outside of the school, en-route to the truck”.

DY talks about the photo starting around the 16:15 minute mark in the podcast. The podcast was recorded on or around June 4, 2019.

True Crime DEADLINE: MISSING: Kyron Horman on Apple Podcasts

Last edited:
Ok...I got a look at this from a different perspective today. Not sure if I can link a reddit thing here but I stumbled onto a timeline/theory on there today. It's 2 parts and there was supposed to a part 3 but nothing yet. The timeline is laid out very well and it puts a different spin TMH's actions leading up to Kyron's disappearance. And I'm kind of inching close to the fence because of it....

Reading through threads today....maybe it was this easy.....but there's a lot of loose ends with it.

TH hands off the phone, tells DD she going to "hang out" with her dude/chick on the side--"watch the baby", Kyron is doped up in the blue tote in the bed of the truck, and TH heads off to dump him somewhere. But then where is DD and what is she driving?? Is she close to SI with the phone and TH is on the other side of the county in the truck? Does TH drive DD and baby back to house and then go about her plan? Did she know that her cell phone would ping off of SI if she had DD go to a certain spot--essentially dropping a lady and baby off in the middle of nowhere for an hour?? But then it's back to how can DD get around town if her car was still at the farm? How is there not some kind of search history or time spent at a library?

So, DD doesn't necessarily know...but that day she figures it out and puts 2 & 2 together. This is why she won't talk because she was inadvertently involved but doesn't know anything past what TH told her she was going to do..i.e., go be with that partner for a short while. Was there, for certain, another person that TH was romantically involved with besides MC (who, from what I can figure out, didn't come into the picture until Kyron went missing)? Why would they not come forward with any information (have they and I just haven't gotten to that thread yet???)?

Except DD took a polygraph and passed, wherein she said she had no knowledge. So if anything she didn't know. Maybe she does NOW, but she didn't then...

So, DD doesn't necessarily know...but that day she figures it out and puts 2 & 2 together. This is why she won't talk because she was inadvertently involved but doesn't know anything past what TH told her she was going to do..i.e., go be with that partner for a short while. Was there, for certain, another person that TH was romantically involved with besides MC (who, from what I can figure out, didn't come into the picture until Kyron went missing)? Why would they not come forward with any information (have they and I just haven't gotten to that thread yet???)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member